Chat Threads > Rankings Forum

Live ATP Race

<< < (6/10) > >>

Slasher1985:

--- Quote from: tennisville on April 19, 2013, 01:58:11 AM ---Slasher I never understood the different colours of the swords in your sig . Is there any fixed criteria

--- End quote ---

Yes, it's the style of play in my view. Let me look the MTF post where I said this. :))

Alex:
Slash, kinda curious too, why purple for Nole and Edberg?

Slasher1985:

--- Quote from: Alex on April 28, 2013, 03:18:05 PM ---Slash, kinda curious too, why purple for Nole and Edberg?

--- End quote ---

Edberg doesn't quite have purple. It has a unique shade of pink. His color is due to a combination between the best serve-and-volley of all time and the ability to use the opponent's power in strokes against him. Nole's color is also unique, because of his extremely efficient and deadly power defense, which can easily be modeled into an offensive game. These colors along with orange are at the limit between defensive and attacking game, making the players given these colors quite unique in their ability to play the game.
This is all in my perspective and it would be extremely strange if some people would not think differently.

If you wanna ask about more players, please do.

Alex:

--- Quote from: Slasher1985 on April 29, 2013, 02:05:20 AM ---
--- Quote from: Alex on April 28, 2013, 03:18:05 PM ---Slash, kinda curious too, why purple for Nole and Edberg?

--- End quote ---

Edberg doesn't quite have purple. It has a unique shade of pink. His color is due to a combination between the best serve-and-volley of all time and the ability to use the opponent's power in strokes against him. Nole's color is also unique, because of his extremely efficient and deadly power defense, which can easily be modeled into an offensive game. These colors along with orange are at the limit between defensive and attacking game, making the players given these colors quite unique in their ability to play the game.
This is all in my perspective and it would be extremely strange if some people would not think differently.

If you wanna ask about more players, please do.

--- End quote ---
thanks mate. it makes sense. you are a very intelligent and I'd say intuitive guy  :).

lurker:
http://www.atpworldtour.com/Rankings/YTD-Singles.aspx

Just had a peek at the atp site and Fed is an eye-popping 11  :scared: in the race.

Fortunately, slasher's genius chart has him at 7 already and should be higher at the end of Rome Masters.

Again, this chart is genius!   :worthy: :worthy:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version