0 (0%)
Blake the ballbasher
2 (100%)
Melzer the mental midget
0 (0%)
Kamke the ballbasher
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Author Topic: One of Ramos, Blake, Melzer, or Kamke Will Make The QF + A Nice Shot At SF  (Read 411 times)

Offline FreakyGOAT > CD

• Tennis God
  • Amir Blumensauce
Horribly bowly section here.

I had thought of this thread, and checked on MTF and it had been made. But I'm posting it anyway  :)~

I'll be cheering for Blake, but it could easily be Melzer. Fragile Nishi, or an out of form Ferrer are possible candidates for the QF so there's a shot that one of these bowls could make the SF!  :rofl_2:

Who will it be?  :))
Oh Sheesh Y'all T'was A Dream

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
Horribly bowly section here.

I had thought of this thread, and checked on MTF and it had been made. But I'm posting it anyway  :)~

I'll be cheering for Blake, but it could easily be Melzer. Fragile Nishi, or an out of form Ferrer are possible candidates for the QF so there's a shot that one of these bowls could make the SF!  :rofl_2:

Who will it be?  :))

Blake looks like he's making a push. For awhile he looked like was going to retire.

Offline Orange Wombat

• Tennis God
  • Welcome to T4U!
I hope it's Blake, but it's probably going to be Melzer.

Greast chance to reach the semifinals too over Nishikori or Ferrer  :)

Offline Orange Wombat

• Tennis God
  • Welcome to T4U!
So it's battle of the leftys- Ramos vs Melzer

Imagine if it is Ramos  :zipped: The courst are so slow

Offline Slasher1985

• Tennis God
  • Rankings Wizard
I think it's going to be Melzer, although Blake looks like a close second choice. I honestly don't want it to be Ramos. And this can go two ways. Kei might make the SF with a less difficult QF like this. :gleam:

Offline Orange Wombat

• Tennis God
  • Welcome to T4U!
I think it's going to be Melzer, although Blake looks like a close second choice. I honestly don't want it to be Ramos. And this can go two ways. Kei might make the SF with a less difficult QF like this. :gleam:

Ramos beat Blake yesterday 6-4 2-6 7-5  :(