Tennis4you Community > T4U New Members Introductions

Hi you all!

(1/5) > >>

Nole Fan:
I've decided to leave MTF for good, the ongoing negativism and contempt for the sport and the players there wear me down. Thanks to javier, I was invited here. I see a lot of old faces... i specially wanted to say hi to Clay Death, great to find you here my friend.  :)

FreakyGOAT > CD:
Welcome! CD couldn't wait for you to come over here  :))

Good decision to leave MTF, as T4U is much better  :)

Here's a link to the Castle btw: http://www.tennis4you.com/forum/index.php?topic=17506.0  ;-()

Lugburz:

--- Quote from: Nole Fan on April 03, 2013, 05:01:56 PM ---I've decided to leave MTF for good, the ongoing negativism and contempt for the sport and the players there wear me down. Thanks to javier, I was invited here. I see a lot of old faces... i specially wanted to say hi to Clay Death, great to find you here my friend.  :)

--- End quote ---

welcome! We have a nice friendly place here, no doubt you gonna enjoy it more than MTF  ;-()

Tennis4you:
Welcome welcome!!!

Clay Death:
welcome princess of Barcelona.

long time no see.

we have lots of nole fans here.

you will love the castle here. 100% of the people are polite, kind, respectful, caring, and thoughtful.

we are only in the very early stages of growth here but we are having fun anyway.

since you are already added to the opening page at the castle at mtf, I will add you to the opening page here as well.

I am also going to make you world`s greatest nole super sig. you can check it out.

first I will need some pictures from you. post some of your favorite pictures of nole at the chat section at the art gallery thread.

I will take it from there.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version