Author Topic: I am awesome  (Read 1217 times)

Offline Orange Wombat

• Tennis God
  • Welcome to T4U!
Re: I am awesome
« Reply #20 on: April 09, 2013, 02:49:21 PM »
welcome Wing  :king:

MTF is too strict  :)>>>>

Just debating on the best way to get myself permanently banned.

Any ideas/suggestions are welcome.

The best way to get insta-permabanned is to mess around with quotes, whether from tennis players or MTF posters.

You can make a thread saying "___________(Insert player you dislike) wants to change nationality" or "admits to purposely distracting opponents on court by throwing water bottles at them"  or something like that. Just find an article, and then insert it in code and change all the words that the player quoted  :)~

Also, you could put "fake" quotes of MTF members you dislike in your sig. For example, you could put Topspindoctor saying "I am a mug"  :rofl_2: Misquoting is very serious in the eyes of mods.

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
  • Camelot Elite Tennis Society
« Reply #21 on: April 09, 2013, 03:26:13 PM »

MTF is too strict  :)>>>>

that is easy. do it in 2 easy steps:

1. first make a thread and say that you are thinking about leaving the mens toxic dump forums for good. let them know that you are not happy with the way things are run there. that is absolutely crucial to do that.

2. then abuse raging lamb and snowy and some of the mods openly. create a special thread to abuse the hell out of them. curse them out and course mens toxic dump forums.

that should do it. and it will have one hell of an impact as well.

Offline FreakyGOAT > CD

• Tennis God
  • Amir Blumensauce
« Reply #22 on: April 09, 2013, 03:31:27 PM »
The best way to get insta-permabanned is to mess around with quotes, whether from tennis players or MTF posters.

You can make a thread saying "___________(Insert player you dislike) wants to change nationality" or "admits to purposely distracting opponents on court by throwing water bottles at them"  or something like that. Just find an article, and then insert it in code and change all the words that the player quoted  :)~

Also, you could put "fake" quotes of MTF members you dislike in your sig. For example, you could put Topspindoctor saying "I am a mug"  :rofl_2: Misquoting is very serious in the eyes of mods.

I doubt that'd even land you a ban let alone a perma  :rofl_2:

that is easy. do it in 2 easy steps:

1. first make a thread and say that you are thinking about leaving the mens toxic dump forums for good. let them know that you are not happy with the way things are run there. that is absolutely crucial to do that.

2. then abuse raging lamb and snowy and some of the mods openly. create a special thread to abuse the hell out of them. curse them out and course mens toxic dump forums.

that should do it. and it will have one hell of an impact as well.

THIS!!!!! DO IT!  :)) :))
Oh Sheesh Y'all T'was A Dream

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
« Reply #23 on: April 09, 2013, 03:33:59 PM »
 :)) :)) :)) :))

Offline Wing Man Frank

• Tennis Player
« Reply #24 on: April 09, 2013, 04:09:54 PM »
Your wish is my command.

Will organise a time that suits us all as those bastards will no doubt delete the thread within minutes.

Offline FreakyGOAT > CD

• Tennis God
  • Amir Blumensauce
« Reply #25 on: April 09, 2013, 04:14:50 PM »
Your wish is my command.

Will organise a time that suits us all as those bastards will no doubt delete the thread within minutes.

Any time is good, just as long as someone screencaps it for me  :)) :))
Oh Sheesh Y'all T'was A Dream

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
« Reply #26 on: April 09, 2013, 04:16:42 PM »
Your wish is my command.

affirmative general.

this has to be highly organized.

did they delete nole fan`s thread about leaving? if not then they will let your stay for a  day or 2 also.

its your 2nd thread that they will try to delete quickly. here you can outsmart them:

plan several threads at the same time at various places at mtf. and there abuse the hell out of the mods and the admin. curse the sorry bastardos out.

I mean let them have it.

your first thread about leaving should be more diplomatic so they can leave it alone for a day or 2. there just announce that you are disgruntled and disappointed like so many others. and that you are actually going to leave rather than hang around for days and days and talk about it.

it will have one hell of an impact.
let 2-3 days elapse before going on the major offensive.

and then in your subsequent threads--all at the same time--curse the hell out of those losers.

Offline Tennis4you

• Administrator
  • Tennis God
    • Tennis4you
« Reply #27 on: April 09, 2013, 05:42:45 PM »
One way to get banned would be to go in and paste the Tennis4you forum link in just about every place you could.  Although I think the word Tennis4you will get bleeped.  Maybe do something slick like:  t-e-n-n-i-s-4-y-o-u.com/forum.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!
Good Luck on the Court!!!
Scott Baker
http://www.tennis4you.com

Offline Wing Man Frank

• Tennis Player
« Reply #28 on: April 10, 2013, 11:46:08 AM »
I'll just spam tennis4you in a much more subtle way.

"Tennis 4 you is a game, tennis 4 me is a way of life" as thread titles etc.

Offline Orange Wombat

• Tennis God
  • Welcome to T4U!
« Reply #29 on: April 10, 2013, 04:59:13 PM »
Tell them to search for "ye olde castle tennis forum" on Google, and click on the only other forum mentioned besides MTF.

For irritating the mods, I have an idea to make it interactive for the other users: Create a poll saying "Who is the worst moderator on MTF?" Then include such clowns as Action Jackson, Snowwy, RagingLamb, and others in there  :cool:

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
« Reply #30 on: April 10, 2013, 05:22:31 PM »
great idea captain ow.

:)) :)) :))

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #31 on: April 10, 2013, 05:54:55 PM »

MTF is too strict  :) >>>>

Just tell them to get in their customary position of turning around and grabbing their ankles.
That should be a good start.  :cool: