Tennis Discussions > Tennis Discussions

Toni Nadal: Janowicz Can Be Future No. 1

(1/6) > >>

Swish:
I'm glad someone can see the talent.  :cool:

jerzy-janowicz-can-be-future-no-1

Alex:
I can be future No. 1 too. I need to train more tho. give me a break  ..-). Toni should really need to simply shut up. just stupid. Jan won nothing in his career, yet somehow he 'could' be #1.

Babblelot:

--- Quote from: Alex on April 11, 2013, 12:11:59 AM ---I can be future No. 1 too. I need to train more tho. give me a break  ..-). Toni should really need to simply shut up. just stupid. Jan won nothing in his career, yet somehow he 'could' be #1.

--- End quote ---

I'm glad someone else can see the talent (even if it is Alex)  :cool: :cool:

Litotes:
He made this statement in Poland, to his Polish hosts. It should be interpreted as nothing more than courtesy.

That said, someone younger than Djokovic (or Del Potro, if you prefer) will eventually become #1 and it's hard to find better candidates atm.

Babblelot:

--- Quote from: Litotes on April 11, 2013, 01:14:50 AM ---He made this statement in Poland, to his Polish hosts. It should be interpreted as nothing more than courtesy.

That said, someone younger than Djokovic (or Del Potro, if you prefer) will eventually become #1 and it's hard to find better candidates atm.

--- End quote ---

I've noticed that when players are in IW and interviewed by IW hosts, IW is often their favorite tournament. And when they are in Melbourne, AO is their favorite event. In London, of course, they tell the hosts that it's Wimby, and by the time they get to NYC, it's the USO. I've even heard a few say that Indianapolis was their favorite for the way they were treated. Of course, that was when they were interviewed by the hosts.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version