Tennis4you Community > T4U New Members Introductions

Hello !

(1/3) > >>

aussiesharapova:
G'day y'all,
As my username suggests, I'm an Aussie and a HUGE Sharapova fan, though I do love WTA in general. I live in the heart of Melbourne, where the first and (most awesome) Grand Slam takes place each year.
And for those who may recognise my name from somewhere, yes I do make highlights on youtube. I prefer to be called "Kings", rather than by my username.

I definitely look forward to getting to know other posters around here, especially the WTA supporters.
Peace :)

Swish:

--- Quote from: aussiesharapova on April 11, 2013, 09:02:25 AM ---G'day y'all,
As my username suggests, I'm an Aussie and a HUGE Sharapova fan, though I do love WTA in general. I live in the heart of Melbourne, where the first and (most awesome) Grand Slam takes place each year.
And for those who may recognise my name from somewhere, yes I do make highlights on youtube. I prefer to be called "Kings", rather than by my username.

I definitely look forward to getting to know other posters around here, especially the WTA supporters.
Peace :)

--- End quote ---

Hi and glad to meet you, we have all kinds of fans here so drop by now and then and have a good time.

radiogaga01:
Hi kings,good to see a fellow newbie.look forward to speaking with you :)

FreakyGOAT > CD:
Welcome aussiesharapova :))

Clay Death:
welcome to the forums.

post away and have fun. meet and mingle. we will all be glad to introduce you to the others.

also check out the chat section at tennis4you.

you can make your request for your own super sig that shows/represents all your players.

you may have noticed some of the super sigs already.

this is the only forum on the planet that allows folks to have their own special and personalized super sigs.

show the world your players in your super sig.

:)) :)) :)) :))

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version