Tennis4you Community > T4U New Members Introductions

Hello !

<< < (2/3) > >>

Lugburz:
Welcome aussiesharapova  ;-()

Orange Wombat:
Hello and welcome  :)

Unfortunately for you, WTA is rarely talked about here and most people dislike Sharapova. You can always hang out in the chat threads though  :)

mimi:
welcome  :king:

aussiesharapova:
Cheers for the warm welcome guys :)

--- Quote from: Orange Wombat on April 11, 2013, 07:51:34 PM ---Unfortunately for you, WTA is rarely talked about here and most people dislike Sharapova. You can always hang out in the chat threads though  :)

--- End quote ---
I'm alright with that, lots of people dislike her anyway, but I do have likes for some ATP players too ;). i did recognise as i registered that this is more of an ATP fanbase.

--- Quote from: Clay Death on April 11, 2013, 05:31:13 PM ---you can make your request for your own super sig that has all shows all your players.
--- End quote ---
how can i do this? i would like to have one. :)

Clay Death:

--- Quote from: aussiesharapova on April 12, 2013, 02:59:27 AM ---Cheers for the warm welcome guys :)

--- Quote from: Orange Wombat on April 11, 2013, 07:51:34 PM ---Unfortunately for you, WTA is rarely talked about here and most people dislike Sharapova. You can always hang out in the chat threads though  :)

--- End quote ---
I'm alright with that, lots of people dislike her anyway, but I do have likes for some ATP players too ;). i did recognise as i registered that this is more of an ATP fanbase.

--- Quote from: Clay Death on April 11, 2013, 05:31:13 PM ---you can make your request for your own super sig that has all shows all your players.
--- End quote ---
how can i do this? i would like to have one. :)

--- End quote ---

stop by the castle at the chat section thread here.

they are all very friendly here. somebody will introduce you to the others.

also while there, list the players you like. I will be glad to make you a super sig tonight that you can proudly show to the world.

let the world know of the players you represent, admire, and support.

and finally I will make it unique and innovative and personalized so it is just for you.

and its free.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version