Tennis Discussions > Tennis Discussions

MONTE CARLO 2013 14-21 April

<< < (34/35) > >>

Clay Death:
nadal has no choice but to play everything on clay now:

his ground game is in shambles and he is alarmingly low on the fitness front.

on the other hand maybe the blundering buffoon out to take another 7 months off just to pull on his damn underwear 24 hours a day so he can get his fill for that madness.

and also don't forget the nose. now he has to touch his stupid nose 18 times before each point.

no wonder he cant close out sets and matches. he is more focused on his underwear and his damn nose than the point in front of him.

Clay Death:

--- Quote from: Alex on April 23, 2013, 08:53:10 PM ---
--- Quote from: swish on April 23, 2013, 06:26:18 PM ---
--- Quote from: Rafa816 on April 23, 2013, 03:00:18 PM ---I agree. I don't think he should be playing in Barcelona. But I guess it could benefit him somewhat. From watching the final against Nole, his weak point at this point is his mental strength. Too many errors in pressure moments. The only way to try and fix that is match play.

--- End quote ---

Nadal does get more practice and if he wins some confidence not to mention points and money.

--- End quote ---
as if Rafa needs more money. Swish I do, mortgage, food, stupid things I don't need etc :). Unfortunately, confidence and love is something you can't just purchase ... gosh, I feel like a poet tonight  :innocent:

--- End quote ---

negative.

money = love 100% of the time.

love walks in the door all day and all night if you have money.

Alex:

--- Quote from: Clay Death on April 24, 2013, 11:46:14 AM ---
--- Quote from: Alex on April 23, 2013, 08:53:10 PM ---
--- Quote from: swish on April 23, 2013, 06:26:18 PM ---
--- Quote from: Rafa816 on April 23, 2013, 03:00:18 PM ---I agree. I don't think he should be playing in Barcelona. But I guess it could benefit him somewhat. From watching the final against Nole, his weak point at this point is his mental strength. Too many errors in pressure moments. The only way to try and fix that is match play.

--- End quote ---

Nadal does get more practice and if he wins some confidence not to mention points and money.

--- End quote ---
as if Rafa needs more money. Swish I do, mortgage, food, stupid things I don't need etc :). Unfortunately, confidence and love is something you can't just purchase ... gosh, I feel like a poet tonight  :innocent:

--- End quote ---

negative.

money = love 100% of the time.

love walks in the door all day and all night if you have money.

--- End quote ---
bud, could you hook me up with 'those girls' you are seeing  :rofl_2:? I hope they are not too expensive  :)~.

this is what I need ... love red hair, skinny body with 'nice chest' ... she needs to have a university degree and be able to talk about tennis, art and classical music ... PM me if you know anybody like that, I'll be sending you that favorite scotch bottle you love  :rofl_2:

oh yeah, she needs to speak French, coz it's so sexy  :ice cream:

Swish:
No money no honey. One of the immutable laws of nature.  :gleam:

Clay Death:
affirmative.

no money = no honey

:)) :))

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version