Author Topic: MONTE CARLO 2013 14-21 April  (Read 5425 times)

Offline Rafa816

• Tennis God
Re: MONTE CARLO 2013 14-21 April
« Reply #160 on: April 23, 2013, 05:50:28 PM »
I didn't watch his earlier matches, so he might have favored it earlier in the tourney, but I never saw him check it in the final or favor it in any way.

With Djokovic skipping Barcelona he should definitely be ready to go at Rome.

A few weeks off at this time looks to be about perfect for tournaments leading up to RG and RG itself.

Nadal still playing though and it may be too much too soon for the guy.
Djokovic never played in Barcelona as far as I can remember. I think Rafa is being stupid playing there btw. what can he gain?

Clay season is always hard for Rafa. Reacing four finals in five weeks is much, and then there's only one week before RG. I'm not sure whether he'd play at Barcelona if he weren't a Spaniard. On the other hand, Barcelona is better preparation for RG than Madrid's high-altitude clay.

But he could still get the preparation from Rome. It's practically the exact same tournament as RG, and is right before it.

Rafa is the FIRST to qualify for WTF this year! :D

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #161 on: April 23, 2013, 06:26:18 PM »
I agree. I don't think he should be playing in Barcelona. But I guess it could benefit him somewhat. From watching the final against Nole, his weak point at this point is his mental strength. Too many errors in pressure moments. The only way to try and fix that is match play.

Nadal does get more practice and if he wins some confidence not to mention points and money.

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #162 on: April 23, 2013, 08:53:10 PM »
I agree. I don't think he should be playing in Barcelona. But I guess it could benefit him somewhat. From watching the final against Nole, his weak point at this point is his mental strength. Too many errors in pressure moments. The only way to try and fix that is match play.

Nadal does get more practice and if he wins some confidence not to mention points and money.
as if Rafa needs more money. Swish I do, mortgage, food, stupid things I don't need etc :). Unfortunately, confidence and love is something you can't just purchase ... gosh, I feel like a poet tonight  :innocent:

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #163 on: April 23, 2013, 09:11:44 PM »

as if Rafa needs more money. Swish I do, mortgage, food, stupid things I don't need etc :) . Unfortunately, confidence and love is something you can't just purchase ... gosh, I feel like a poet tonight  :innocent:

You can buy love, don't be fooled.  :))

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #164 on: April 24, 2013, 09:10:03 AM »

as if Rafa needs more money. Swish I do, mortgage, food, stupid things I don't need etc :) . Unfortunately, confidence and love is something you can't just purchase ... gosh, I feel like a poet tonight  :innocent:

You can buy love, don't be fooled.  :))
as Jay Lo says 'My love don't cost a thing' ... does that make me cheap?  :rofl_2:

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
  • Camelot Elite Tennis Society
« Reply #165 on: April 24, 2013, 11:43:36 AM »
nadal has no choice but to play everything on clay now:

his ground game is in shambles and he is alarmingly low on the fitness front.

on the other hand maybe the blundering buffoon out to take another 7 months off just to pull on his damn underwear 24 hours a day so he can get his fill for that madness.

and also don't forget the nose. now he has to touch his stupid nose 18 times before each point.

no wonder he cant close out sets and matches. he is more focused on his underwear and his damn nose than the point in front of him.

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
« Reply #166 on: April 24, 2013, 11:46:14 AM »

as if Rafa needs more money. Swish I do, mortgage, food, stupid things I don't need etc :). Unfortunately, confidence and love is something you can't just purchase ... gosh, I feel like a poet tonight  :innocent:

negative.

money = love 100% of the time.

love walks in the door all day and all night if you have money.

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #167 on: April 24, 2013, 12:48:34 PM »

negative.

money = love 100% of the time.

love walks in the door all day and all night if you have money.
bud, could you hook me up with 'those girls' you are seeing  :rofl_2:? I hope they are not too expensive  :)~.

this is what I need ... love red hair, skinny body with 'nice chest' ... she needs to have a university degree and be able to talk about tennis, art and classical music ... PM me if you know anybody like that, I'll be sending you that favorite scotch bottle you love  :rofl_2:

oh yeah, she needs to speak French, coz it's so sexy  :ice cream:

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #168 on: April 24, 2013, 07:57:12 PM »
No money no honey. One of the immutable laws of nature.  :gleam:

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
« Reply #169 on: April 26, 2013, 07:51:08 AM »
affirmative.

no money = no honey

:)) :))

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #170 on: May 01, 2013, 07:06:43 PM »
Change the date to 2014 in the subject line and leave the thread here.