Author Topic: Hey friends, the USA has lost its mind  (Read 1301 times)

Offline britbox

• Tennis Pro
Re: Hey friends, the USA has lost its mind
« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2013, 10:55:58 AM »
They were Chechens not Russians.

Online Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2013, 11:19:08 AM »
They were Chechens not Russians.
and Chechens are Muslims. so here we go again. I'm sorry but I hate this sh!t. a young kid, among other victims, was killed for God's sake.

we have that stupid short chubby Korean guy (26yo and the president thanks to his father  ..-)) threatening to nuke the States... what is his name?  I mean, like really.

Offline britbox

• Tennis Pro
« Reply #22 on: April 25, 2013, 11:38:40 AM »
Alex, the North Korean guy is unhinged but if you are playing wargames around his border with nuclear bombers, how do you expect him to behave?  US Foreign Policy breeds resentment around the world.  It was only a matter of time before it brings the theatre of death and violence to your own backyard and sees innocent civilians getting murdered.

Online Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #23 on: April 25, 2013, 12:10:48 PM »
Alex, the North Korean guy is unhinged but if you are playing wargames around his border with nuclear bombers, how do you expect him to behave?  US Foreign Policy breeds resentment around the world.  It was only a matter of time before it brings the theatre of death and violence to your own backyard and sees innocent civilians getting murdered.
Brit, I said this before and I'll say it again. Americans are trying to sell 'some democracy' and our way of life to everyone. we both know there are 'deeper interests' behind all of that. I think in middle east it was all about the oil etc.

when the civil war happened in Rwanda, one of the worst genocide in human history, they did nothing. why?

Offline BarryW

• Tennis Player
« Reply #24 on: September 22, 2013, 03:38:37 PM »
Don't know if we've reached the critical point or not, but the bombings haven't stopped since the Boston Marathon. More bombings and shootings tonight.

:dunno:

OK, carry on.

yeah..i agree..