Tennis Discussions > Tennis Discussions

who is the heavy favorite for RG this year

<< < (29/30) > >>

Swish:

--- Quote from: August on May 12, 2013, 10:55:44 AM ---Nole is still my favourite, if only his ankle is OK. Only the lack of fitness and mental capacity prevented guys like Dimitrov and Ferrer from winning Rafa but Nole has both the fitness and the mental capacity to beat Rafa. This is his tournament to lose.

--- End quote ---

He can be so mentally tough. He has showed that many times in the last two years.

Clay Death:
 :)) :)) :))

August:
Rafa must be the biggest favourite before Nole and Roger. But he's vulnerable, Gulbis would've won him with some testicular fortitude. And if Nole gets to his peak level, he'll beat Rafa unless somebody has already beaten Rafa.

And it's hard to name anybody outside these. Wawrinka plays well, I think only the big names are unbeatable for him. Avoiding them in his quarter, he can make the SF. But to make the final, I think he needs somebody else to take out the big names. Ferrer of course is dangerous on clay, yet I see him a bit vulnerable. And Tsonga, Berdych, or maybe even DelPo or Murray, could make the SF with a good quarter. But I can see the final only with two players of Fedalovic.

Clay Death:

Start da Game:

--- Quote from: August on May 18, 2013, 12:00:18 PM ---Rafa must be the biggest favourite before Nole and Roger. But he's vulnerable, Gulbis would've won him with some testicular fortitude. And if Nole gets to his peak level, he'll beat Rafa unless somebody has already beaten Rafa.

And it's hard to name anybody outside these. Wawrinka plays well, I think only the big names are unbeatable for him. Avoiding them in his quarter, he can make the SF. But to make the final, I think he needs somebody else to take out the big names. Ferrer of course is dangerous on clay, yet I see him a bit vulnerable. And Tsonga, Berdych, or maybe even DelPo or Murray, could make the SF with a good quarter. But I can see the final only with two players of Fedalovic.

--- End quote ---

rafa is a different animal in the best of 5 format.......gulbis would struggle to win games at roland garros........

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version