Tennis Discussions > Tennis Polls

Andy Murray Grand Slams

<< < (3/3)

Rafa816:
I'd say 3 or 4. With Nole still there and Nadal really resurging and with the guys like Wawrinka, Berdych, and Del Po starting to really push for those top spots more than in the past, I think it'll be too difficult for Murray to really start dominating and racking up slams.

Agassi_92:

Emma:

--- Quote from: Emma on May 15, 2013, 08:34:52 PM ---hey that's not fair. whydo you want to hurt my feelings? peple forget that am a human being andthat i have feelngs.

--- End quote ---

OMG - I can't believe I was talking about my feelings there. What was I drinking?

Nekro t4u:

--- Quote from: Emma on July 15, 2015, 11:50:11 AM ---
--- Quote from: Emma on May 15, 2013, 08:34:52 PM ---hey that's not fair. whydo you want to hurt my feelings? peple forget that am a human being andthat i have feelngs.

--- End quote ---

OMG - I can't believe I was talking about my feelings there. What was I drinking?

--- End quote ---
Whahaha, that was such a North American thing to say!!!! Why is it so bad to talk about our feelings? I read an article about this phenomenon in a leftist newspaper, a Hungarian guy wrote it who moved to the USA and he noticed the cultural differences hard.... you know in some East European countries people in some historical times were so downtrodden they kinda embraced being miserable and depressed and honed it to an art  :rofl_2: You know turned being pessimistic, negative and emotional into a virtue..... (probably that's why i laugh uncontrollably sometimes for hours when i get drunk, because i repress the natural happiness that's in every human being :P ) In North America on the other hand they took positive thinking to the other extreme, you always have to be positive and show you're strong. If you show any weakness or negative emotion people write you off and drop you..... if you want to whine and get rid of your sadness you go to a psychologist and can get rid of your negativity for money  :hysterical: The journalist told a story in the same article, an American couple got his and his wife's  Hungarian mentality and went to them from time to time for the same purpose, to be able to talk about their problems without being judged ..........   Well, different places different cultures  :whistle: ....

Emma:

--- Quote from: Andys bff on September 11, 2013, 11:50:22 AM ---I'm not Emma or the other guy who's name I have forgotten...  :)&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;

--- End quote ---

BFF means best female friend and yet, his gender is male judging by his profile. It's either he doesn't know what BFF stands for or ...well, that's the only possible explanation for this blunder.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version