Tennis Discussions > Tennis Discussions

2013 Roland Garros is beyond reach for Djokovic and Co.

(1/12) > >>

Start da Game:
novak fans, drop the thought of witnessing another career grandslam this year, right now.......you ain't gonna get it! just be prepared for the inevitable so that you can avoid disappointment later.......

vamos! 

Alex:
Shank, first of all, good to see you back  :). second, stop being such a Rafa tard  :)~. nobody on this board said anything about Nole winning RG. However, you know deep in your heart that Djokovic is more than capable of winning RG  :gleam:. Be afraid, be very afraid  :ice cream:

Start da Game:

--- Quote from: Alex on May 04, 2013, 02:14:10 PM ---Shank, first of all, good to see you back  :). second, stop being such a Rafa tard  :)~. nobody on this board said anything about Nole winning RG. However, you know deep in your heart that Djokovic is more than capable of winning RG  :gleam:. Be afraid, be very afraid  :ice cream:

--- End quote ---

thanks alex.......you are cool as always........ :gleam: i just wanted to take a little break from all men's tennis forums........

we will see about roland garros.......i just don't see novak winning it.......the task is too big.......nadal might have to injure himself but possibility of that happening is quite less as he is already returning after a long gap........

Litotes:

--- Quote from: Start da Game on May 04, 2013, 02:25:04 PM ---
--- Quote from: Alex on May 04, 2013, 02:14:10 PM ---Shank, first of all, good to see you back  :). second, stop being such a Rafa tard  :)~. nobody on this board said anything about Nole winning RG. However, you know deep in your heart that Djokovic is more than capable of winning RG  :gleam:. Be afraid, be very afraid  :ice cream:

--- End quote ---

thanks alex.......you are cool as always........ :gleam: i just wanted to take a little break from all men's tennis forums........

we will see about roland garros.......i just don't see novak winning it.......the task is too big.......nadal might have to injure himself but possibility of that happening is quite less as he is already returning after a long gap........

--- End quote ---

If for some strange reason Nadal were not to win - we don't have to specify why - who would you consider the three biggest favourites in descending order?

Alex:

--- Quote from: Start da Game on May 04, 2013, 02:25:04 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
bud, Nadal seems to be fine and he'll get stronger. However, RG is wide open. it is not given that Rafa will win again. I know, as his fan, you want him to. Djokovic seems to be very serious about the clay season this year. He said that RG was his priority this year. My point here is, do not underestimate Nole's chances to win RG. You might get really disappointed. Novak (unlike every other player playing against Rafa on clay) is not afraid, he has balls of steel and he can win RG def. Nadal there. Everyone knows it.

Will he or not, I don't know, time will tell. IMHO, the only 2 serious contenders for RG are Rafa and Nole. I just can't see anyone else spoiling the party. the interesting thing will be the draw.

Now, let's calm down and breath  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version