Tennis Discussions > Tennis Discussions

2013 Roland Garros is beyond reach for Djokovic and Co.

<< < (12/12)

Rafa816:

--- Quote from: swish on May 24, 2013, 10:41:33 AM ---
--- Quote from: Clay Death on May 24, 2013, 09:18:42 AM ---I did predict a final appearance for roger in rome.

looks like that might work for RG also. roger is playing quite well actually.

and he is a little tougher in best of 5 sets foremats.

also now I am not sure if nole will make it to the semis. nadal will be waiting for him there and don't expect the Spaniard to go away.

I think this Spaniard removes him from the facilities in straight sets.

--- End quote ---

Nadal got lucky Gulbis isn't in his way, Gulbis said himself he's playing better than Nadal.  ;-()

But seriously, Djokovic will have to get ready and fully adjusted to the surface.

He will take out Nadal, he needs the RG to complete the slam set and I have a feeling will fight hard right from the first point.

This would also about guarantee Djokovic's claim to YE #1.

--- End quote ---

Gulbis is an idiot. If you supposedly played better, why'd you lose...BOTH TIMES?

Swish:

--- Quote from: Rafa816 on May 28, 2013, 09:22:25 AM ---
--- Quote from: swish on May 24, 2013, 10:41:33 AM ---
--- Quote from: Clay Death on May 24, 2013, 09:18:42 AM ---I did predict a final appearance for roger in rome.

looks like that might work for RG also. roger is playing quite well actually.

and he is a little tougher in best of 5 sets foremats.

also now I am not sure if nole will make it to the semis. nadal will be waiting for him there and don't expect the Spaniard to go away.

I think this Spaniard removes him from the facilities in straight sets.

--- End quote ---

Nadal got lucky Gulbis isn't in his way, Gulbis said himself he's playing better than Nadal.  ;-()

But seriously, Djokovic will have to get ready and fully adjusted to the surface.

He will take out Nadal, he needs the RG to complete the slam set and I have a feeling will fight hard right from the first point.

This would also about guarantee Djokovic's claim to YE #1.

--- End quote ---

Gulbis is an idiot. If you supposedly played better, why'd you lose...BOTH TIMES?

--- End quote ---

:rofl_2:   The other guy got lucky.

He'll have to look in the mirror after Monfils spanked him.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version