Non-Tennis Discussions > General Discussions

Jodi Arias murder trial

(1/1)

FedFanForever:
I hope the jury comes back with DEATH next week. The b**ch deserves to fry in hell for all eternity for butchering Travis Alexander. Let this be a warning to all young men out there - American women are psychos.

FreakyGOAT > CD:

--- Quote from: FedFanForever on May 10, 2013, 08:56:26 AM ---I hope the jury comes back with DEATH next week. The b**ch deserves to fry in hell for all eternity for butchering Travis Alexander. Let this be a warning to all young men out there - American women are psychos.

--- End quote ---

The jury only decides guilty. The judge decides the sentence.

But I agree, she definitely deserves death.

However, it's not fair to say all American women are crazy just because of this psycho.

jesse james:
if this women were genuinely psychotic, wouldn't' that mitigate against any kind of criminal procedure at all, including a trial?
and if she wasn't psychotic why would she 'definitely deserve death' as a consequence of her action?

Orange Wombat:

--- Quote from: FedFanForever on May 10, 2013, 08:56:26 AM ---I hope the jury comes back with DEATH next week. The b**ch deserves to fry in hell for all eternity for butchering Travis Alexander. Let this be a warning to all young men out there - American women are psychos.

--- End quote ---

What?  :rofl_2: There are always more psychotic men than women. American or not does not matter

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version