Author Topic: Jodi Arias murder trial  (Read 415 times)

Offline FedFanForever

• Tennis God
Jodi Arias murder trial
« on: May 10, 2013, 08:56:26 AM »
I hope the jury comes back with DEATH next week. The b**ch deserves to fry in hell for all eternity for butchering Travis Alexander. Let this be a warning to all young men out there - American women are psychos.
Then we will fight in the shade.

Offline FreakyGOAT > CD

• Tennis God
  • Amir Blumensauce
Re: Jodi Arias murder trial
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2013, 10:05:46 PM »
I hope the jury comes back with DEATH next week. The b**ch deserves to fry in hell for all eternity for butchering Travis Alexander. Let this be a warning to all young men out there - American women are psychos.

The jury only decides guilty. The judge decides the sentence.

But I agree, she definitely deserves death.

However, it's not fair to say all American women are crazy just because of this psycho.
Oh Sheesh Y'all T'was A Dream

Offline jesse james

• Tennis Addict
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2013, 05:47:26 AM »
if this women were genuinely psychotic, wouldn't' that mitigate against any kind of criminal procedure at all, including a trial?
and if she wasn't psychotic why would she 'definitely deserve death' as a consequence of her action?
I am a lighthouse worn by the weather and the waves
And though I'm empty I still warn the sailors on their way

Offline Orange Wombat

• Tennis God
  • Welcome to T4U!
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2013, 09:10:56 AM »

What?  :rofl_2: There are always more psychotic men than women. American or not does not matter