<< < (20/25) > >>

Alex:

--- Quote from: Start da Game on May 24, 2013, 08:41:40 AM ---
--- Quote from: Escude on May 24, 2013, 08:21:07 AM ---Hey fellas

watch out for Dimitrov at Wimbledon this year i say

--- End quote ---

who are you?

--- End quote ---
Corey Feldman (Mickey) from MTF. He got banned too. He'd say the funniest sh!t about Nole pretending he hates him, but I never bought it. We got along really well despite the fact we like different players. Mikey is a big Fed/Murray fan.

So, I ask all of you b!tches to behave and welcome him to tennis4you.  :))

DrJules:
Before the back problem, Murray was my pick to win Wimbledon after coming so close last year, then winning the Olympics at Wimbledon and breaking his GS runner up problem at the US Open.  After all, before RG this year, he had reached 3 successive GS in a row.

Now feeling Nadal the most likely; the knees probably will handle grass well.

Djokovic is the least comfortable of the top 4 on grass, prefers firm footing and higher bounce, and Federer is probably slightly past the level necessary to win successive big matches, but could upset one of the top 4 players.

Clay Death:
excellent post dr jules.

still nole has proven that he can win Wimbledon. he will be one of the favorites there.

here are my 3 favorites:

1. roger
2. nole
3. clay warrior

Alex:

--- Quote from: DrJules on May 26, 2013, 06:35:21 PM ---Before the back problem, Murray was my pick to win Wimbledon after coming so close last year, then winning the Olympics at Wimbledon and breaking his GS runner up problem at the US Open.  After all, before RG this year, he had reached 3 successive GS in a row.

Now feeling Nadal the most likely; the knees probably will handle grass well.

Djokovic is the least comfortable of the top 4 on grass, prefers firm footing and higher bounce, and Federer is probably slightly past the level necessary to win successive big matches, but could upset one of the top 4 players.

--- End quote ---
Hey DrJules, good to see you posting here. Welcome  :). Murray's back should be fine for Wimbledon.

Clay Death:
welcome to the forums dr jules.

:)) :))

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version