Tennis Discussions > Tennis Discussions

Who wants to F*** with Bab? Alex? You got game?

<< < (7/7)

Alex:

--- Quote from: Babblelot on May 23, 2013, 06:33:14 PM ---Alex, meet me at the Roger's Cup in Montreal this fall. I just booked my trip  :thumbs-up:

Oh Canada...

...we stand on guard for theeeeeeeeee!

--- End quote ---
ah, you lucky dog. I've been planning to go to Rogers cup forever now but there's been always something that came up so I couldn't go. Unfortunately, because of my health situation it will not be possible.

However, you should have a blast. Rogers Cup is the second oldest tournament in the world if I remember correctly. Great crowd, fantastic organization. Montreal is one of the most beautiful cities in North America, beautiful European architecture . Food is great. I hope you'll have time to visit some of  famous  Montreal restaurants. 

Make sure you take lots of pictures  :)

monstertruck:
Agreed Alex, Montreal is a neat city to visit.
Of all the major cities I've visited out of country it was by far the most enjoyable.  A tennis tourney there is just the icing on the cake.
I envy the Babbleman. :ok:

Babblelot:

--- Quote from: monstertruck on May 24, 2013, 12:18:20 PM ---Agreed Alex, Montreal is a neat city to visit.
Of all the major cities I've visited out of country it was by far the most enjoyable.  A tennis tourney there is just the icing on the cake.
I envy the Babbleman. :ok:

--- End quote ---

I've never been to Montreal and am looking forward to it. Alex, I'll carry you from court to court and change your diapers before I go out partying. I bought tickets in advance but seriously doubt it was necessary during the first week.

monster, hoping to get to Boston soon! I want to see some historic NE. And I'll give you a chance to punch or kiss me, for certain Hoss. :thumbs-up:

monstertruck:
You sure are a Travelin' Man B. :uh:

If you get out this way, it would be great to have a hit and some frostys. :drinks:

Now git back to work and take some RG pics for us Stateside sadsacks. :big boss: :))

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version