Tennis Contests & Games > Suicide Tennis

Suicide Tennis #18 - MS 1000 Rome CONGRATS CLASH!

<< < (7/11) > >>

EnriqueIG8:
day 4; del potro
backup; ferrer

Clash:
djokovic
bu: del potro

Elsa:
Am I too late ? For the fun   :thank-you:

Del Potro
Back up : Djokovic

JayR:

--- Quote from: Litotes on May 15, 2013, 10:25:05 AM ---
--- Quote from: JayR on May 15, 2013, 01:31:15 AM ---I wager that not many thought he would lose yesterday. Bad luck Markus and RG01.  :(

--- End quote ---

And I wager even fewer thought Murray would lose today. Bad luck for you too, and general Samson :(

Gulbis carries the destiny of the two remaining contestants....

--- End quote ---

Thanks Markus. And especially in such circumstances. Oh well...

And he carried them home safely.  :))

--- Quote from: radiogaga01 on May 15, 2013, 04:53:35 PM ---
--- Quote from: JayR on May 15, 2013, 01:31:15 AM ---I wager that not many thought he would lose yesterday. Bad luck Markus and RG01.  :(

--- End quote ---

Thank you Ann,bloody Almagro :mad1: ;-(). Anyway,good luck to everyone left

--- End quote ---

Especially given that I believe Benneteau was coming off 6 consecutive 1st round losses...So, yes. Annoying.

--- Quote from: Clay Death on May 15, 2013, 10:51:35 AM ---I continue to get hammered in both suicide tennis and in fitd.

:)) :))

--- End quote ---

In all fairness Samson neither of us could've seen this result coming in a month of Sundays. Especially in the way that it did. Better days lie ahead in RG my friend I'm sure.  :))

--- Quote from: Elsa on May 16, 2013, 02:38:18 AM ---Am I too late ? For the fun   :thank-you:

Del Potro
Back up : Djokovic

--- End quote ---

Welcome here Elsa.  :)) It began on Monday, so unfortunately you won't be able to take part in this round. ST usually begins on a Monday, so if you come and check the matches on that day before the start of play you'll be able to make your choice. The rules are always on the first page of that week's tournament if you need to know how it all works. Please join us next week.  :))

Elsa:

--- Quote from: JayR on May 16, 2013, 04:59:27 AM ---
Welcome here Elsa.  :)) It began on Monday, so unfortunately you won't be able to take part in this round. ST usually begins on a Monday, so if you come and check the matches on that day before the start of play you'll be able to make your choice. The rules are always on the first page of that week's tournament if you need to know how it all works. Please join us next week.  :))

--- End quote ---

Fair enough.. Thanks for your welcome :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version