Author Topic: welcome back chris  (Read 910 times)

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
  • Camelot Elite Tennis Society
welcome back chris
« on: May 13, 2013, 01:12:29 AM »
welcome back chris.

we have all missed you.

tough loss for maria today. she has got to find a way to turn things around against serena.

check us out at the castle at the chat section here. i will be glad to introduce you to the others.

you might know some people but the others will be new.

once again we are glad you are back. you are among friends here.

« Last Edit: May 13, 2013, 01:22:50 AM by Clay Death »

Offline Chris1987

• Tennis God
  • Maria!!- Victoria!!- Elena V!!- Maria K!!
    • http://www.mariasharapova.com
Re: welcome back chris
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2013, 02:21:19 PM »
Haha thanks for this thread Herc and the welcome :)

I just popped in to send a message to Alex and that I am very much thinking of him.

Hope you and all are well here.

Really tough loss for Maria yesterday :( its sooo hard to see 1 person constantly standing in her way of sooo many titles and success :( Maria really needs to come up with ways to beat and challenge Serena as unfortunately it doesn't seem like Williams is going anywhere soon!

Thanks again for the thread and words!
Career Grand Slam! 20 time English Champions!

Maria, Manchester United, Victoria, Elena V, Maria K, Rafa Nadal, LA Lakers, England Cricket

Maria Sharapova's number 1 Fan!

Offline Lugburz

• Tennis God
  • Chelsea till I die!
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2013, 02:28:42 PM »
Chris!!!  :lmao:
In the absence of light, darkness prevails!
------------------------------------------------------

TOMMY HAAS
Philipp Kohlschreiber  -  Stanislas Wawrinka - TB - NM - GD - EG - IS - DL - RF - DT - JWT

Offline Chris1987

• Tennis God
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2013, 03:03:02 PM »
Luggy my mate, I hope you are well buddy? You must be loving the fantastic form of your boy Tommy :) and a Final for Chelsea this week! But thankfully we got our title back  :king: although was devastated by Sir Alex retiring :(

Maria, Manchester United, Victoria, Elena V, Maria K, Rafa Nadal, LA Lakers, England Cricket

Offline Lugburz

• Tennis God
  • Chelsea till I die!
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2013, 03:34:19 PM »
Luggy my mate, I hope you are well buddy? You must be loving the fantastic form of your boy Tommy :) and a Final for Chelsea this week! But thankfully we got our title back  :king: although was devastated by Sir Alex retiring :(

Doing fine Chris my mate! Yeah loving it  :gleam:

Gratz on your title, well deserved this year :)~
Always had ultimate respect for Utd and Sir Alex even being one of our fiercest rivals over the years. It is sad to see him leave, but it had to happen eventually and he retired in great time. ;-()

So how are you buddy? Took a long break from forums, anything going on?  :)

TOMMY HAAS
Philipp Kohlschreiber  -  Stanislas Wawrinka - TB - NM - GD - EG - IS - DL - RF - DT - JWT

Offline Chris1987

• Tennis God
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2013, 03:41:16 PM »

Doing fine Chris my mate! Yeah loving it  :gleam:

Gratz on your title, well deserved this year :)~
Always had ultimate respect for Utd and Sir Alex even being one of our fiercest rivals over the years. It is sad to see him leave, but it had to happen eventually and he retired in great time. ;-()

So how are you buddy? Took a long break from forums, anything going on?  :)

Glad to hear you are doing well mate :) Mostly all good for me too mate, sooo much travelling, now been to 36 of my 50 places across the world :) very busy with work and as always watching all the tennis, football and other sport. Went to Wimbledon twice last year, once for the Championships and once for the Olympics :) Going again this year too.

Yeah you always were soo respectful of United and Sir Alex Luggy, a true football fan and as you say it had to come at some point, I just wisj it wasn't yet :( but yeah ultimate way to go out as the true Champion and winner he is, was emotional day yesterday though.

Just popped in after hearing of Alex's horrible news :( so will just be a flying visit mate.

Offline Lugburz

• Tennis God
  • Chelsea till I die!
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2013, 03:45:18 PM »
So nice hearing you've visited so many places! Recently I only went to Austria and Germany on skiing trips. Was aces  :cool:

Yeah I was very shocked about Alex, totally caught me off guard  :( I'm really really hoping everything will turn out OK eventually. He's such a class act.

TOMMY HAAS

Offline Chris1987

• Tennis God
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2013, 03:52:19 PM »
So nice hearing you've visited so many places! Recently I only went to Austria and Germany on skiing trips. Was aces  :cool:

Yeah I was very shocked about Alex, totally caught me off guard  :( I'm really really hoping everything will turn out OK eventually. He's such a class act.

Sounds awesome those skiing trips to both places then mate, I visit Austria (Vienna) as part of a trip in September this year.

Yeah horrible news and I just really hope Alex is ok and the doctors find exactly what it is very soon and start treating him to get him back feeling how he should, absolute class guy who I instantly had to come back and see how he was once Bab had let me know yesterday.

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2013, 04:18:59 PM »
welcome back chris.

you better stick around mate. we need you.

also don't forget to check out our brand new chat section here.

as for sir alex, his health could be the issue chris.

maybe sir alex will stick around if his health improves. he loves to be around football.

Offline Chris1987

• Tennis God
« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2013, 04:50:30 PM »
I was just flicking through the new Chat section before Herc and wow you guys lay some serious numbers of posts down in there :)) Looks like you're doing a fantastic job for the Forum and continuing to get new people here and keep it real active.

Yeah the incredible pressure and stress that goes with managing a club as big as United especially for that long must be hugely telling, its just remarkable how long he's been there and everything he's achieved. Was emotional to see the end yesterday as he's been there my whole life but perfect he went out as a winner and he's going to be on the board of directors at United now and a club ambassador so thankfully he will still be with the club, just a lot less stress and pressure on his health now and more time with the family.

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2013, 05:21:46 PM »
its good to know that he is still with the club.

his being there means a lot to the club and its millions and millions of fans around the globe.

I had a feeling that he was going to stay in some capacity for as long as he possibly can.

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2013, 05:22:58 PM »
I like your sig chris. looks like you have all 4 basis covered for maria.

well done.

:)) :))

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2013, 06:19:13 PM »
Chris, I just want to thank you  for your kind PMs. I really miss you mate... , I know you are busy but you should be able to visit us sometimes. I'm sure you have a laptop.

I was going to some old threads when we were discussing Sexy Radek's sexiness. I feel so weak, but it made me laugh so much.  :)

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
« Reply #13 on: May 13, 2013, 06:40:12 PM »

Offline Chris1987

• Tennis God
« Reply #14 on: May 14, 2013, 12:53:24 AM »
Yeah there was no way Sir Alex could leave the club completely Herc, at least now he's in a much less pressuirised role and can have more time with his family. Great picture from the parade, were thousands and thousands there, a fantastic sight. Glad you like my sig :) I thought so too that it covers pretty much all it needs to :) You guys have got some great sigs going on too it looks like.

Not a problem at all Alex with the PM's, as soon as Bab told me I wanted to come and see how you were and let you know me and sooo many others are thinking of you and hoping for the best for you :) You're going to get better and stronger mate so keep fighting this. Certainly do have a latop mate but I'm an all or nothing person, its either loads or nothing at all, but its been nice popping in and seeing people again even though it was the wrong and unfortunate reason for coming back but you're going to get through this mate :) Perfect way to cheer yourself up with the great Radek pictures and threads we've had going :rofl_2:

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2013, 01:14:38 AM »
your sig definitely rocks chris.

I am looking at it now. now that I see who are some of the others you like and admire, I might design a super sig for you tomorrow.

of course it will have all 4 pictures of maria that you have already. I will include manchester united, Victoria, elena v, rafa nadal, maria k, la lakers, and England cricket.

we can see how it comes out anyway. it might be fun if it really comes out looking great.

I will also give it a 3 dimensional appearance. I will make you several different versions. that way you can have a few more in your portfolio for your use.

by the way sean connery was in the stands to watch the great highlander (murray). I think sir alex was there too if I am not mistaken.

they both might be at this year`s u.s. open as well to cheer for murray. I have a feeling that murray will get into the final at the u.s. open again this year.

it was great to see them in the stands cheering for the great highlander (murray).

Offline Chris1987

• Tennis God
« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2013, 01:25:01 AM »
your sig definitely rocks chris.

I am looking at it now. now that I see who are some of the others you like and admire, I might design a super sig for you tomorrow.

of course it will have all 4 pictures of maria that you have already. I will include manchester united, Victoria, elena v, rafa nadal, maria k, la lakers, and England cricket.

we can see how it comes out anyway. it might be fun if it really comes out looking great.

I will also give it a 3 dimensional appearance. I will make you several different versions. that way you can have a few more in your portfolio for your use.

by the way sean connery was in the stands to watch the great highlander (murray). I think sir alex was there too if I am not mistaken.

they both might be at this year`s u.s. open as well to cheer for murray. I have a feeling that murray will get into the final at the u.s. open again this year.

it was great to see them in the stands cheering for the great highlander (murray).

You've got some great ideas for the sig then mate and would be epic and fantastic to see all of those within the signature so any designs and versions you come up with I will definitely love to see and look to keep for sure so thanks :) The people and teams within that pretty much sum me up and typify myself for many years now :)

You sure are spot on that Sir Alex was at Flushing Meadows to cheer Murray on last September and he loved it at the tennis and being in New York and with increased time on his hands now he may well just make the trip again. Murray's in a really good position when it comes to hardcourts so he may well just make it back to the Finals, especially if he's the opposite side of the draw to Djoko. Hopefully Rafa keeps going strong though and Fed gets back into his game too, and definitely see a few others trying to push the top 4.

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2013, 01:37:47 AM »
I have always believed that fantastic sigs define us and give us a bit of an identity out here.

these sigs also speak for us 24 hours day even when we are not around.

they also add a lot of colour, character, emotion, and dynamic energy to the forums. without them, forums are dull, dry, and devoid of any energy.

finally they can be entertaining both for us and  for others who are looking in and perhaps even thinking about joining.

anyway I will put together some stuff for you tomorrow after I catch some of the action from rome.

I am looking forward to seeing sean connery and sir alex cheer for murray again in the next u.s. open final. maybe they will bring him good luck again.

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
« Reply #18 on: May 14, 2013, 09:56:03 AM »
chris I also posted these various versions at the castle. check them out.

pick the one you like the best and save the others for future use.

it looks like they came out looking pretty good. this super sig covers all of the basis for you chris:

enjoy.

version #1:

version #2:

version #3:

version #4:

version #5:

« Last Edit: May 14, 2013, 10:03:28 AM by Clay Death »

Offline Chris1987

• Tennis God
« Reply #19 on: May 14, 2013, 12:54:02 PM »
Wow Herc, I absolutely loooooooove those, they all look absolutely amazing and you are so good at creating, designing and producing these sigs, especially sooo quickly as well  :applause: Thank you so much for all of those, I will definitely be saving them all and using 1 of them once I'm back home in a bit :)