Author Topic: Hi ya'll !!!  (Read 643 times)

Offline ashwin#1

• Tennis God
  • The Best
Hi ya'll !!!
« on: May 15, 2013, 04:06:43 AM »
Hi everyone !!

Many of you might not know me..many of you might not remember me..I used to be somewhat active in these forums, but post US OPEN 2012, I've been busy with my life..i got my first job after graduation & its been eating into my free time like hell,..i rarely get time to watch tennis.. I miss those days when i used to wake up at 3 am in the morning to watch a Federer match or any other super-exciting match that was scheduled at that time..
Due to the job, i also had to stop playing tennis. Though, i started playing again from December, it was just a brief stint..just played from Dec to march..
I always think of visiting the forums on weekends, but i always get distracted due to one thing or another & hence, i couldn't be much active here.
I haven't been able to watch much tennis for the past 5 months or so..but from what i've gathered, i know that Nadal's Comeback has been a wonderful success & Djokovic is still a Favourite for every title. Not much on the federer front, but i think he hasn't won a title yet in 2013 ( right ?? ) & he's been sluggish post AO 2013..as far as murray, Berdych are concerned, i don't really like them, & they haven't been that good in 2013 ??

Well anyways, Just Started this thread to let ya'll know i am back & i'll try to be as much active as possible.

Regards
Ashwin !!

P.S : If this is in the wrong section, Pls forgive me Scott.  :)
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality.

Online Alex

• Tennis God
Re: Hi ya'll !!!
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2013, 06:31:48 AM »
Hi everyone !!

Many of you might not know me..many of you might not remember me..I used to be somewhat active in these forums, but post US OPEN 2012, I've been busy with my life..i got my first job after graduation & its been eating into my free time like hell,..i rarely get time to watch tennis.. I miss those days when i used to wake up at 3 am in the morning to watch a Federer match or any other super-exciting match that was scheduled at that time..
Due to the job, i also had to stop playing tennis. Though, i started playing again from December, it was just a brief stint..just played from Dec to march..
I always think of visiting the forums on weekends, but i always get distracted due to one thing or another & hence, i couldn't be much active here.
I haven't been able to watch much tennis for the past 5 months or so..but from what i've gathered, i know that Nadal's Comeback has been a wonderful success & Djokovic is still a Favourite for every title. Not much on the federer front, but i think he hasn't won a title yet in 2013 ( right ?? ) & he's been sluggish post AO 2013..as far as murray, Berdych are concerned, i don't really like them, & they haven't been that good in 2013 ??

Well anyways, Just Started this thread to let ya'll know i am back & i'll try to be as much active as possible.

Regards
Ashwin !!

welcome back Ash. This is not MTF. By the way I can see Dimitrov or Tomic def. Nadal in the final or RG :ice cream: :uh:

Offline ashwin#1

• Tennis God
  • The Best
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2013, 07:37:42 AM »

welcome back Ash. This is not MTF. By the way I can see Dimitrov or Tomic def. Nadal in the final or RG :ice cream: :uh:

Hello Alex...still going strong for Nole, i see ??
I am glad this is not MTF..  MTF is SH!T..i quit that site after 1 week because i am allergic to bullsh!t !!  :)~

Your last sentence could send Shankar into a frenzy mode ( who i believe is still rafa fan ?? ) :D
 :) :)
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality.

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
  • Camelot Elite Tennis Society
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2013, 09:16:17 AM »
welcome back ashwin.

long time no see.

:)) :))

Online Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2013, 10:02:25 AM »

Hello Alex...still going strong for Nole, i see ??
I am glad this is not MTF..  MTF is SH!T..i quit that site after 1 week because i am allergic to bullsh!t !!  :)~

Your last sentence could send Shankar into a frenzy mode ( who i believe is still rafa fan ?? ) :D

:) :)
yup, that was my idea. just to play with Shank who I dearly love although he is a nut case  :)). I tried it with Herc, but he is in his castle, doesn't even care about tennis any more (I need to find him a good Canadian woman and deliver it to him personally to the States  :))) :innocent:. darn, we can't even fight properly on this board  :Boxing:  :rofl_2:. anyway, I feel better this morning. Stay with us Ash, you are a good guy  :).
« Last Edit: May 15, 2013, 10:14:22 AM by Alex »

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2013, 10:06:18 AM »
Hi everyone !!

Regards
Ashwin !!

I thought this was MTF????  :confused1:                 :rofl_2:

Good to have a poster that posts, that's for sure.  :cool:

Offline ashwin#1

• Tennis God
  • The Best
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2013, 10:43:22 AM »
Greetings General Clay Death & swish !!! :) good to see you guys :)
I've Bookmarked the forums on my mobile, so i intend to stay & have some fun with you guys !! :) ..-)

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2013, 10:46:45 AM »
I've Bookmarked the forums on my mobile, so i intend to stay & have some fun with you guys !! :) ..-)

You came at a good time for the busy part of the year.

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2013, 10:50:42 AM »

well done general ashwin.

remember that the castle gates will remain open forever for you.

good to have you back.

:)) :))

Offline Lugburz

• Tennis God
  • Chelsea till I die!
« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2013, 10:51:42 AM »
Good to see you back Ash ;-() Of course I remember you, how could I forget that awesome avatar of yours  :gleam:

Hope you stick around this time ..
In the absence of light, darkness prevails!
------------------------------------------------------

TOMMY HAAS
Philipp Kohlschreiber  -  Stanislas Wawrinka - TB - NM - GD - EG - IS - DL - RF - DT - JWT

Offline ashwin#1

• Tennis God
  • The Best
« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2013, 11:18:39 AM »
You came at a good time for the busy part of the year.

thats a happy coincidence  :lmao: :lmao: :whistle:
Good to see you back Ash ;-() Of course I remember you, how could I forget that awesome avatar of yours  :gleam:

Hope you stick around this time ..

ahh..Fellow Dark knight Fan !! I assume you watched the Dark knight rises ( duh  :)) )..How cool was the entry scene of Batman !!! I still get Goosebumps whenever i watch that scene.

Gotham City Police Officer: [to his partner, upon witnessing Batman's return] Oh boy, you are in for a show tonight, son!

Source : http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1345836/quotes

Offline Lugburz

• Tennis God
  • Chelsea till I die!
« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2013, 11:29:39 AM »
Yep watched it ofc  :) The whole trilogy is one large epic scene hehe
I could easily list it among some movie classics. Especially The Dark Knight.
In the absence of light, darkness prevails!
------------------------------------------------------

TOMMY HAAS
Philipp Kohlschreiber  -  Stanislas Wawrinka - TB - NM - GD - EG - IS - DL - RF - DT - JWT

Offline Start da Game

• Tennis God
« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2013, 08:38:27 AM »
hi ashwin the dark knight of t4u.......well done on getting a job.......fresh graduates these days are running around holding their degrees in search of any job, all due to the made up "global economic slowdown" of course........

as for RG, i say do not mess with nadal.......just let him take what belongs to him.......that way you can at least have him soft and forgiving at wimbledon........there also don't seem to be any knee issues at present so he's going for the double this year........
Marian Vajda to Novak Djokovic, "I saw you beat that man like I never saw no man get beat before, and the man KEPT COMING AFTER YOU! Now we don't need no man like that in our lives."

i demand french open to be renamed RAFAEL GARROS

Online Babblelot

• Tennis God
  • Chicago, IL
« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2013, 12:00:40 PM »
Never heard of you.
1995 USO, 1997 USO, 2004 USO, 2005 RG, 2005 USO, 2006 RG, 2006 USO, 2007 USO, 2008 RG, 2008 USO, 2009 USO, 2010 USO, 2011 USO, 2012 USOhttp://www.gifsoup.com/view4/1856936/2005safin-o.gif
http://www.gifsoup.com/view1/1857331/2004gaudio-o.gif

Offline ashwin#1

• Tennis God
  • The Best
« Reply #14 on: May 22, 2013, 10:45:44 AM »
Never heard of you.

:eek: :eek: :cheer: :toot: :toot: :trampoline: :trampoline: :ranting: :ranting: :head-bash: :head-bash:

still don't remember me ??  :whistle: :whistle:

Online Babblelot

• Tennis God
  • Chicago, IL
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2013, 03:54:25 PM »
 ;-()
1995 USO, 1997 USO, 2004 USO, 2005 RG, 2005 USO, 2006 RG, 2006 USO, 2007 USO, 2008 RG, 2008 USO, 2009 USO, 2010 USO, 2011 USO, 2012 USOhttp://www.gifsoup.com/view4/1856936/2005safin-o.gif
http://www.gifsoup.com/view1/1857331/2004gaudio-o.gif

Offline Tennis4you

• Administrator
  • Tennis God
    • Tennis4you
« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2013, 07:36:22 PM »
Hi everyone !!

Regards
Ashwin !!

Welcome (back!)!!!
Good Luck on the Court!!!
Scott Baker
http://www.tennis4you.com

Offline monstertruck

• Tennis God
« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2013, 08:52:45 PM »
Good to hear you're making some time for tennis!
It truly is the sport for a lifetime. :))
CONK da ball!!!