Tennis Videos > Tennis Videos

Roland Garros Grand Slam 2013

<< < (21/23) > >>

sdede:

--- Quote from: rocker15 on July 28, 2013, 10:30:12 AM ---Hello, I'm a bit new to this forum and I already love it and have used it on a multitude of occasions to watch the matches I want to see so to all the uploaders, thanks a lot. However, if it is possible, could someone reupload the Federer-Simon match? It's just the link given is dead and I cannot find it anywhere else. If you can't, that's fine but if you can, it would be much appreciated

--- End quote ---

If quite a few people are interested, it might "close down" for a day, but the link is good, and active.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/mn2mm3dt2pr0oxr/RG13.4.S.F.mkv

rocker15:
Thank you so much sdede  :). It works perfectly!

hyugarey:

Wawrinka vs Gasquet match on dropbox has been deleted, can you re - upload this video??   :(, i did download this file but it stopped before completed,something wrong with my internet connection back then :Confused: .thanks

sdede:

--- Quote from: hyugarey on August 02, 2013, 08:55:30 AM ---
Wawrinka vs Gasquet match on dropbox has been deleted, can you re - upload this video??   :(, i did download this file but it stopped before completed,something wrong with my internet connection back then :Confused: .thanks

--- End quote ---

Uhhh.... yes it was.... I used the space it for the Federer - Simon match. I only have 3GBs there (where's the "very embarrassed" smiley when you need it?). I'll tell you what - I will leave Fed-Simon for a week, and then put W-G back. The reason why I'm not uploading it to other places is because I tried - and each place I uploaded it to, banned me :( and deleted the file. I kid you not!

sdede:
Sorry that the "week" I promised above ended up several months.

Here's are links to Wawrinka-Gasquet that hopefully will stay for quite a while:

RolandGarros.2013.R4.Wawrinka.Gasquet.part1.rar

RolandGarros.2013.R4.Wawrinka.Gasquet.part2.rar

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version