Tennis Videos > Tennis Videos

Roland Garros Grand Slam 2013

<< < (2/23) > >>

mkolarcik:
Thank you for the Federer C-Busta RG 1r match in .ts and on mega - very fast download, excellent quality - Polish is acceptable - I think it was Polish - I can handle Slovak. Any chance you can do the same with the Rafael Nadal matches at RG2013?  I can't find the full match even on youtube. Michael Kolarcik

sdede:
I've been trying to upload Nadal R1 onto Mega now for over a day and it keeps on resetting on me (and starting all over). One more try before I send it to DepositFiles.

You won't find any French Open matches on YouTube (except quick highlights). YouTube will ban anyone with French Open matches.

mkolarcik:
Have you thought of using dropbox public. You could leave the file there for a while, email people who request the file with the link and then delete the file after a while.

FedererKing:

--- Quote from: Urbansa on May 27, 2013, 03:52:29 PM ---Roland Garros 2013 R1 Federer vs Carreno Busta

http://upafile.com/308orti17u6n

--- End quote ---

Why only 48 Bytes?

sdede:

--- Quote from: mkolarcik on May 28, 2013, 11:12:24 AM ---Have you thought of using dropbox public. You could leave the file there for a while, email people who request the file with the link and then delete the file after a while.

--- End quote ---

I have, actually. I have dropbox, but only 5 GBs, which really isn't enough for anything substantial. But the idea definitely crossed my mind, especially since the uploader doesn't reset when power goes out  :mad1:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version