Tennis Discussions > Tennis Match Threads

WWW Roland Garros QF: [6] Tsonga vs. [2] Federer?

(1/1)

August:
These two guys have always entertaining matches, they both are offensive players. Previously Federer has been the better claycourter, and he beat Tsonga in straight sets in their only encounter on clay in Rome 2011. But Roger hasn't been too impressive recently and Jo has improved his clay game, I'd say Jo has been the better player at RG this year so far. But Roger only needs to bring his best game from last years, and he can win this. But I still believe in Jo winning. Clayga 2.0 CONM to win in four sets.

Lugburz:
Good one! Tsonga in 5  ;-()

gary:
Playing golf personalities completely outclassed the actual set of the actual the planet's 10 best-paid woman athletes, Forbes newspaper stated about Mondy, yet outlined the actual yawning revenue space using their men's counterparts generally in most sports.

Russia's Betty Sharapova advancing the actual number, published about forbes. com, making an overall associated with $29 million (18. 9 million, 21. 9 million euros) between June 2012 and June this year.

Playing golf had taken the superior 4 opportunities, having earth primary Serena Williams associated with the united states subsequent ($20. 5 million), China's Li Na 3 rd ($18. 2 million) and Victoria Azarenka associated with Belarus fourth ($15. 7 million).

Babblelot:
:laugh-bounce:

This must be what I sound like when I use Google Translate.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version