Tennis4you Community > T4U New Members Introductions

Hello Free People

<< < (3/3)

snowwy is a douche:

--- Quote from: Orange Wombat on June 08, 2013, 06:31:37 PM ---
--- Quote from: snowwy is a douche on June 08, 2013, 06:19:49 PM ---
--- Quote from: Orange Wombat on June 08, 2013, 11:30:03 AM ---Welcome.

I don't agree about you with Snowwy. He was the mod who let me come back after a permaban.

Send your MTF persona by a PM. (There is a button on the top that says "My Messages")

--- End quote ---

This is democratic forum(unlike MTF), so you are entitled to your opinion.However, I don't value of opinion of somebody who begged The Giant Turd.Does that cesspool mean that much to you so you have to beg and humiliate yourself?

--- End quote ---

..-)

Does the cesspool mean so much to you that you have to have your username "as snowwy is a douche"?

Please, tell your story of why you hate Snowwy/mtf so much. I am interested to hear it.  :)

--- End quote ---
I won't answer to somebody who answers a question with a question.I suggest you keep that for MTF.

Clay Death:

--- Quote from: snowwy is a douche on June 08, 2013, 06:23:26 PM ---
--- Quote from: Lugburz on June 08, 2013, 03:54:30 PM ---Welcome to forums,

hopefully you'll leave all that MTF drama behind you and make a fresh start here. No reason to waste time on something thats happening on other forum.  ;-()

--- End quote ---
Thank you for the good wishes and for the welcome.Let's all give contribution to make this place the leading tennis forum. ://

--- End quote ---

I like the way you think.

lets try to make this wonderful tennis community here even better.

and lets try to grow over the next few months.

I am quite confident that we will be getting more folks here from the mens toxic dump forums.

we will get the normal folks over here.

and they can their worthless rats to chew on each other.

Slasher1985:
Although I don't agree with you about Snowwy, I do agree that this community's freedom of speech is its greatest advantage. Welcome and I wish you and your plans well and good fortune. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version