Tennis4you Community > T4U New Members Introductions

Hello Free People

<< < (2/3) > >>

Orange Wombat:
Welcome.

I don't agree about you with Snowwy. He was the mod who let me come back after a permaban.

Send your MTF persona by a PM. (There is a button on the top that says "My Messages")

Lugburz:
Welcome to forums,

hopefully you'll leave all that MTF drama behind you and make a fresh start here. No reason to waste time on something thats happening on other forum.  ;-()

snowwy is a douche:

--- Quote from: Orange Wombat on June 08, 2013, 11:30:03 AM ---Welcome.

I don't agree about you with Snowwy. He was the mod who let me come back after a permaban.

Send your MTF persona by a PM. (There is a button on the top that says "My Messages")

--- End quote ---

This is democratic forum(unlike MTF), so you are entitled to your opinion.However, I don't value of opinion of somebody who begged The Giant Turd.Does that cesspool mean that much to you so you have to beg and humiliate yourself?

snowwy is a douche:

--- Quote from: Lugburz on June 08, 2013, 03:54:30 PM ---Welcome to forums,

hopefully you'll leave all that MTF drama behind you and make a fresh start here. No reason to waste time on something thats happening on other forum.  ;-()

--- End quote ---
Thank you for the good wishes and for the welcome.Let's all give contribution to make this place the leading tennis forum. ://

Orange Wombat:

--- Quote from: snowwy is a douche on June 08, 2013, 06:19:49 PM ---
--- Quote from: Orange Wombat on June 08, 2013, 11:30:03 AM ---Welcome.

--- End quote ---

This is democratic forum(unlike MTF), so you are entitled to your opinion.However, I don't value of opinion of somebody who begged The Giant Turd.Does that cesspool mean that much to you so you have to beg and humiliate yourself?

--- End quote ---

..-)

Does the cesspool mean so much to you that you have to have your username "as snowwy is a douche"?

Please, tell your story of why you hate Snowwy/mtf so much. I am interested to hear it.  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version