Author Topic: See this Monfils ass clown shot?  (Read 326 times)

Online Babblelot

• Tennis God
  • Chicago, IL
See this Monfils ass clown shot?
« on: June 15, 2013, 06:15:06 AM »
 ..-)

Better win the point at the very least.

Gael Monfils 360 Smash Hot Shot Halle 2013
1995 USO, 1997 USO, 2004 USO, 2005 RG, 2005 USO, 2006 RG, 2006 USO, 2007 USO, 2008 RG, 2008 USO, 2009 USO, 2010 USO, 2011 USO, 2012 USOhttp://www.gifsoup.com/view4/1856936/2005safin-o.gif
http://www.gifsoup.com/view1/1857331/2004gaudio-o.gif

Offline Lugburz

• Tennis God
  • Chelsea till I die!
Re: See this Monfils ass clown shot?
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2013, 07:24:41 AM »
I was wondering when someone would post this ridiculousness.  :whistle: :whistle:

Spoiled brat the whole match. No comment actually.
In the absence of light, darkness prevails!
------------------------------------------------------

TOMMY HAAS
Philipp Kohlschreiber  -  Stanislas Wawrinka - TB - NM - GD - EG - IS - DL - RF - DT - JWT

Offline monstertruck

• Tennis God
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2013, 01:08:04 PM »
A clown indeed.
CONK da ball!!!

Offline Lugburz

• Tennis God
  • Chelsea till I die!
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2013, 01:31:19 PM »
Good thing I'm not the only one who find his antics on court not funny.

I don't mind the shots, I don't believe they are disrespectful.

But clowning around with a fake grin on his face, deliberately annoying opponents with his behaviour is disgusting.
He really topped himself vs Haas. Everyone who saw the match know what I'm talking about.

Seriously, 3 y/o's kids at circus would find that funny.
About the shot, he said he's been practicing it to eventually execute it. Some people think that's awesome, while I think its awesome how ridiculous his attempts to be a showman really are.

If he wants to 'entertain' the crowd I don't care, but when he's annoying the opponents by clowning around like a 12 year old girl, he's just making a fool out of himself and being disrespectful.

Everything is turning to freaking entertainment nowadays anyway, and sadly tennis is a no exception.

Don't think I lack sense of humor. I'm a very funny lad, having a blast with mates all day long. But when I watch tennis I wanna freaking watch tennis, not entertainment, not clowning around.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2013, 01:32:23 PM by Lugburz »
In the absence of light, darkness prevails!
------------------------------------------------------

TOMMY HAAS
Philipp Kohlschreiber  -  Stanislas Wawrinka - TB - NM - GD - EG - IS - DL - RF - DT - JWT

Offline monstertruck

• Tennis God
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2013, 02:56:49 PM »
Good thing I'm not the only one who find his antics on court not funny.

I don't mind the shots, I don't believe they are disrespectful.

But clowning around with a fake grin on his face, deliberately annoying opponents with his behaviour is disgusting.
He really topped himself vs Haas. Everyone who saw the match know what I'm talking about.

Seriously, 3 y/o's kids at circus would find that funny.
About the shot, he said he's been practicing it to eventually execute it. Some people think that's awesome, while I think its awesome how ridiculous his attempts to be a showman really are.

If he wants to 'entertain' the crowd I don't care, but when he's annoying the opponents by clowning around like a 12 year old girl, he's just making a fool out of himself and being disrespectful.

Everything is turning to freaking entertainment nowadays anyway, and sadly tennis is a no exception.

Don't think I lack sense of humor. I'm a very funny lad, having a blast with mates all day long. But when I watch tennis I wanna freaking watch tennis, not entertainment, not clowning around.
He should go on the trick shot tour with Monsour Bahrami and let it all hang out.  Nothing wrong with that.  IMHO, ATP is no place for joking around on court.  It's a job & profession-  seek to excel.
CONK da ball!!!