Unluckiest players of the drawFlorian Mayer
- Last year's quarterfinalist and highest unseeded player plays Djokovic in Round 1 (last year they met in QF). He could trouble Nole with his variety, but he needs better mental strength and physical strength to actually beat him.David Goffin
- Met Nole in R1 of RG, now Tsonga in R1 here. He could make it tight, but he is a known choker.Benjamin Becker
- in form grass specialist meets Murray round 1.Philipp Kohlschreiber
- He has to be very strong to defeat big-serving mental giant Dodig in Round 1.Gilles Simon/Feliciano Lopez
- High-seeded Simon and in-form grass courter play Round 1.
Drarwmakers don't like Germans