Tennis Discussions > Tennis Discussions

Flushing Meadows Corona Park Open Air 2013 U.S. Open Chats

<< < (25/35) > >>

Rafa816:
I agree. Sure, if Djoker does better than Nadal in every tourney from here on out, no matter what, he'll be ahead of Nadal at YE. But just because you're the favorite to do better in every one doesn't mean it's going to happen. It doesn't even NECESSARILY mean it's likely that Djoker will do better than Nadal in every tournament from here on out. It means that if you look at each tournament individually, but you can't really do that. Djokovic has been having problems with his consistency recently, and Rafa has been rock solid (besides his slip up at Wimbledon). All it takes is for Rafa to do a little better in two or three big tournaments, and he'll overtake Nole.

I would, but I don't bet. Ever.

Alex:
wake up man. Rafa does s**t in the second part of the year ... guys like Djokovic and Murray used to spank his ars back in 2007 on HC. stop dreaming.

Rafa816:
2007. Wonderful frame of reference for 2013.

Alex:
my point is that he's done nothing lately during the second part of the season and I doubt he'll do anything this year based on history. Is he even playing in Canada this year?

Litotes:

--- Quote from: Alex on July 29, 2013, 01:37:05 AM ---my point is that he's done nothing lately during the second part of the season and I doubt he'll do anything this year based on history. Is he even playing in Canada this year?

--- End quote ---

He's playing Canada but considering withdrawing from Cincinnatti.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version