Tennis Discussions > Tennis Discussions

You lose when you say: Don't watch

<< < (2/12) > >>

Alex:

--- Quote from: williamchung7 on July 12, 2013, 12:52:13 AM ---Do I miss something?

--- End quote ---
We all do  :)).

Babblelot:
This is going to mess people up  :;:-| who don't know any better and those who know better but get hysterical.

My favorite active players (this will make your heads explode!)

Tommy Haas
Nico Almagro
Richard Gasquet
Fabio Fognini
Tommy Robredo
Stan Wawrinka
Xavier Malisse
Jack Sock

I also like watching Dimitrov but I'm not quite ready to embrace him. I don't find myself rooting for him, yet. I love Jerzy's personality. He's my new crazy man :;:-| But I'm not yet rooting for him, either. I'll have to keep watching these two.

Damn! I must hate tennis!!! Only one of my favorite guys plays tennis the way I'd like to see it played!

I should have STOPPED WATCHING years ago!

Alex:
it's funny ... I like this like 'just don't watch' ... it's my new mantra. not watching, just protesting  :gleam:. well could I peak a little bit, just to see what's going on   :lmao:.

Babblelot:

--- Quote from: Alex on July 12, 2013, 02:14:49 AM ---it's funny ... I like this like 'just don't watch' ... it's my new mantra. not watching, just protesting  :gleam:. well could I peak a little bit, just to see what's going on   :lmao:.

--- End quote ---

:rofl_2:

I think the T4U peanut gallery would strongly protest that decision.

Babblelot:
Bumping for GBY (not that he or I care if he ever sees this)...

You see, GBY, threads like this are my response to the noise being circulated inside herc's bubble and among his loyal devotees.

I find these clowns to be idiots. That herc picked up all of his marbles and ran home may have surprised you, but not me. You see, I've been here a LLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG time and I know this clown better than you.

Surely you know that Clay Death is herc, don't you?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version