Author Topic: You lose when you say: Don't watch  (Read 1257 times)

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
Re: You lose when you say: Don't watch
« Reply #20 on: July 15, 2013, 03:58:38 PM »
herc went full Janet Reno on the compound, burned the Kastle(?) to the ground and deleted 16,000 posts. Took all his marbles and went home. No more herc, no more Clay Death.

Not sure about Alex's case.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

That was really dramatic.  :laugh-bounce:

Offline pawan89

• Tennis God
    • Onset of Chaos
« Reply #21 on: July 15, 2013, 04:10:20 PM »
herc went full Janet Reno on the compound, burned the Kastle(?) to the ground and deleted 16,000 posts. Took all his marbles and went home. No more herc, no more Clay Death.

:scared: was he a mod for the castle or something? I went there once, not sure what business went down there.

Online Babblelot

• Tennis God
  • Chicago, IL
Re: Re: You lose when you say: Don't watch
« Reply #22 on: July 15, 2013, 04:21:49 PM »

:scared: was he a mod for the castle or something? I went there once, not sure what business went down there.

Yeah, that brings to light the wisdom of making a dude mod who was banned for a year then returned from exile under a new identity.

That guy had no business being a mod. I'm not surprised at all about the way he went out.

Deleting threads and 16,000 posts is a big FU to T4U and his way of saying that he built T4U and he will take it down.

Loser...

« Last Edit: July 15, 2013, 04:22:27 PM by Babblelot »
1995 USO, 1997 USO, 2004 USO, 2005 RG, 2005 USO, 2006 RG, 2006 USO, 2007 USO, 2008 RG, 2008 USO, 2009 USO, 2010 USO, 2011 USO, 2012 USOhttp://www.gifsoup.com/view4/1856936/2005safin-o.gif
http://www.gifsoup.com/view1/1857331/2004gaudio-o.gif

Offline Lugburz

• Tennis God
  • Chelsea till I die!
« Reply #23 on: July 15, 2013, 04:24:45 PM »
There's more to that but can't really repeat myself anymore.

Water under the bridge.... Time to move on...
In the absence of light, darkness prevails!
------------------------------------------------------

TOMMY HAAS
Philipp Kohlschreiber  -  Stanislas Wawrinka - TB - NM - GD - EG - IS - DL - RF - DT - JWT

Online Babblelot

• Tennis God
  • Chicago, IL
Re: Re: You lose when you say: Don't watch
« Reply #24 on: July 15, 2013, 04:32:58 PM »
There's more to that but can't really repeat myself anymore.

Water under the bridge.... Time to move on...

If you're referring to Alex, I'm not. That's a different matter. I'm speaking to herc's overreaction. You want to leave, leave. He chose muder/suicide to piss off some people and make many more eulogize him.

Loser...

Years ago we had a suicide hotline for sid Lolol!!!!

« Last Edit: July 15, 2013, 04:36:25 PM by Babblelot »
1995 USO, 1997 USO, 2004 USO, 2005 RG, 2005 USO, 2006 RG, 2006 USO, 2007 USO, 2008 RG, 2008 USO, 2009 USO, 2010 USO, 2011 USO, 2012 USOhttp://www.gifsoup.com/view4/1856936/2005safin-o.gif

Offline Lugburz

• Tennis God
  • Chelsea till I die!
« Reply #25 on: July 15, 2013, 04:44:38 PM »
I meant the whole situation.
I can only use kind words to him as he's always been kind to me. I'm only pointing the facts. If you are nice to me, I'll be even better with you.(if that's the saying in english  ..-) )
He did overreact and I said that to him that he was impatient. Also I believe him he didn't want to delete all threads.
As I told you he cares too much about forums and castle that he sometimes do rushy things like removing threads.

I don't know the procedure but I've been hearing that threads and posts could be backed up if we want to.
But I really couldn't care less about posts count or anything like that.

There are some people who are very softy when someone is insulting them, me for example I couldn't care less because my conscience is clear. sid and hunting have been coming at me for no reason at all, but I'm really indifferent to that.  ..-)

TOMMY HAAS
Philipp Kohlschreiber  -  Stanislas Wawrinka - TB - NM - GD - EG - IS - DL - RF - DT - JWT

Online Babblelot

• Tennis God
  • Chicago, IL
« Reply #26 on: July 15, 2013, 04:57:11 PM »
He overreacted.

I'm sure he had cause to be upset. I get pissed on occasion.

He's not bigger than T4U. His warpped sense of self made him think otherwise. The guy was in to deep for his fragile ego.

He should have spent more time bass fishing!!!!  Lmao!

Offline Lugburz

• Tennis God
  • Chelsea till I die!
« Reply #27 on: July 15, 2013, 05:02:52 PM »
 :rofl_2:

And MT would say bass fishing has more variety than tennis today. That always cracks me up  :rofl_2:

Yeah kidding aside, he really did have a reason to get pissed because that's the way he is. Overreacting also.
And above that, I was there to witness the situation unfortunately. Was active those days when Alex was on rampage and probably saw every single post that caused it, that's why I can be objective.

And I agree no-one is bigger than t4u, besides Scott.

Time to move on  ;-()
« Last Edit: July 15, 2013, 05:03:50 PM by Lugburz »

TOMMY HAAS

Offline Gawdblessya

• Tennis God
  • In the blink of an eye, the universe.
« Reply #28 on: July 15, 2013, 05:06:21 PM »
Bumping for GBY (not that he or I care if he ever sees this)...

You see, GBY, threads like this are my response to the noise being circulated inside herc's bubble and among his loyal devotees.

I find these clowns to be idiots. That herc picked up all of his marbles and ran home may have surprised you, but not me. You see, I've been here a LLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG time and I know this clown better than you.

Surely you know that Clay Death is herc, don't you?

Babblelot, I feel as though I ought to thank you for bumping the thread for my benefit, but I'm not sure why you address this comment to me. I'm a tad mystified at why you'd think I had questioned the reason for your having started the thread. I haven't given the matter any thought, to be honest.  People open threads all the time - it isn't a new phenomenon - I can't remember questioning why any thread has been started & certainly haven't questioned this one.   

Until I read your above comment, I wasn't aware that "herc" is Clay Death.

I became aware that all is not hunky dory on the forum when, after the Bastad tournament thread went awol the other day, it was mentioned in the replacement thread that Alex may have deleted it before he was banned.  And in reading the comments here just now, I note that Clay Death may have resigned from the forum.  I'm not sure what is going on and why, but I was disappointed to read some confrontational & insulting comments on this forum in the days after the Wimbledon final. I have not, however commented upon the same, so again, I'm perplexed at your above comment.

Even though I haven't been a member here since the Ice Age as some of you have, I take little notice of the drama here as it is often too stupid to bother about. Petty bickering, mostly.   But then again, I don't spend much time here regularly, so will obviously miss things. When I first joined the place, I was called a "troll" because I had said that I thought Federer had the most beautiful game I had ever seen.  With that welcome, I soon realised that this was an eccentric place, and this remains my view. Which is why I'm fond of it!   :)

For what it's worth, I think disagreement is healthy, and if conducted with due respect, can give rise to excellent debate.  A variety of views makes for an interesting forum.  What I find less palatable is lack of due regard & consideration for others, and the attempt to prove others wrong.   I can see no merit in a comment that is aimed at causing offense. 

I hope those using this board will appreciate that it is provided to us as a watering hole to share our love for tennis, and that no one is responsible for our behaviour but ourselves.  And we each have a responsibility to behave with consideration and integrity. 

I'd like to  thank Scott for providing the forum - it is much appreciated.   
« Last Edit: July 15, 2013, 06:06:51 PM by Gawdblessya »
Carpe Diem

Offline monstertruck

• Tennis God
« Reply #29 on: July 15, 2013, 05:54:35 PM »
He overreacted.

I'm sure he had cause to be upset. I get pissed on occasion.

He's not bigger than T4U. His warpped sense of self made him think otherwise. The guy was in to deep for his fragile ego.

He should have spent more time bass fishing!!!!  Lmao!

CONK da ball!!!

Offline monstertruck

• Tennis God
« Reply #30 on: July 15, 2013, 05:55:51 PM »

And MT would say bass fishing has more variety than tennis today. That always cracks me up  :rofl_2:

Yeah kidding aside, he really did have a reason to get pissed because that's the way he is. Overreacting also.
And above that, I was there to witness the situation unfortunately. Was active those days when Alex was on rampage and probably saw every single post that caused it, that's why I can be objective.

And I agree no-one is bigger than t4u, besides Scott.

Time to move on  ;-()
At 5'2" Scooter is definitely not bigger than 6'8 T4U.
CONK da ball!!!

Online Babblelot

• Tennis God
  • Chicago, IL
« Reply #31 on: July 15, 2013, 06:29:57 PM »
Hey GBY, I bumped this when we I was talking about the "people" in the bubble. I was like, "These are the guys in the bubble. This is how they think in the bubble. I never associated you with the bubble." That was during our misunderstanding. I then deleted my comment, but had already bumped this thread. Because I didn't delete the part about bumping it for you in this thread :PHEW:) at that time, it does seem awkward now.

My bad.   :)
« Last Edit: July 15, 2013, 07:34:24 PM by Babblelot »

Offline pawan89

• Tennis God
    • Onset of Chaos
« Reply #32 on: July 16, 2013, 12:37:16 PM »
I still don't know what happened but i don't really care at this point. I have my own theory: Bab is the biggest drama queen on the board, and some people just can't digest that and have to take drastic measures to challenge Bab as the ultimate T4U drama queen. Unfortunately, like many of our favourite tennis discussions, the Greatest Drama Queen of All Time will be the one that just won't quit and keeps on keeping on with the drama, consistency being the key. Bursts of drama just can't cope with the steady barrage that Bab's has been providing since the Ice Ages of T4U.

:innocent:

Offline Lugburz

• Tennis God
  • Chelsea till I die!
« Reply #33 on: July 16, 2013, 12:43:06 PM »
Babbs might look like a tough one to crack open for the new members that don't know him.  ..-)

I always wondered how the hell we insta clicked when I came here.  :))
Maybe because we always liked similar tennis I dunno  :)~

TOMMY HAAS

Offline pawan89

• Tennis God
    • Onset of Chaos
« Reply #34 on: July 16, 2013, 12:56:27 PM »
Babbs might look like a tough one to crack open for the new members that don't know him..-)

I've been here for a while, I've even met him in person, and I still have a tough time cracking him  :rofl_2:

Offline Lugburz

• Tennis God
  • Chelsea till I die!
« Reply #35 on: July 16, 2013, 12:58:12 PM »

Yeah I remember you two met  ;-()

TOMMY HAAS

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #36 on: July 16, 2013, 01:05:52 PM »
:)) :))

Sorry, couldn't resist. What did I miss? Did we lose herc? Over what? Is Alex back to normal, normal being supporting Novak and teasing Emma, or is he still in Fed's camp? Is Obama still president? What did I miss?
define 'normal. I'm a Fed fan now. This board lost the last Nole fan in the world  :crazy: . I'm also being accused of everything so I'm afraid to speak up my mind. I don't want to banned again for nothing.

yes, affirmative  :)) :))

I'm just trying to  agree with everyone and be loved I guess. I'd go for a coffee with guys like MT or Babs any day. They speak up their mind all the time.

So, Herc is now gone 'again', Emma is Emma with a zero sense of humor ... feeling like a victim all the time. K, I'll stick with tennis now. Not sure if it'll work  :gleam:

Offline Lugburz

• Tennis God
  • Chelsea till I die!
« Reply #37 on: July 16, 2013, 01:07:38 PM »
I'd go for a beer with old Alex anyday, hope that answers  ..-)

TOMMY HAAS

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #38 on: July 16, 2013, 01:09:12 PM »
Babbs might look like a tough one to crack open for the new members that don't know him..-)

I've been here for a while, I've even met him in person, and I still have a tough time cracking him  :rofl_2:
easy straegy. just talk about Italian players. :)))(focus on girls though  he won't be able to resist). is my sense of humor still working  :lmao:?

Offline pawan89

• Tennis God
    • Onset of Chaos
« Reply #39 on: July 16, 2013, 01:10:32 PM »
:)) :))

Sorry, couldn't resist. What did I miss? Did we lose herc? Over what? Is Alex back to normal, normal being supporting Novak and teasing Emma, or is he still in Fed's camp? Is Obama still president? What did I miss?
define 'normal. I'm a Fed fan now. This board lost the last Nole fan in the world  :crazy: . I'm also being accused of everything so I'm afraid to speak up my mind. I don't want to banned again for nothing.

yes, affirmative  :)) :))

I'm just trying to  agree with everyone and be loved I guess. I'd go for a coffee with guys like MT or Babs any day. They speak up their mind all the time.

So, Herc is now gone 'again', Emma is Emma with a zero sense of humor ... feeling like a victim all the time. K, I'll stick with tennis now. Not sure if it'll work  :gleam:

:)) I like reading your posts and I'm sure I'm not the only one. I think as long as we don't all get caught up in too much personal drama and still have some tennis to talk about we'll be fine and have fun. After all this is a tennis forum, if you're going to get banned at least get banned violently defending Djokovic as the best returner.. or Federer as the GOAT or something useful like that  :rofl_2: