Author Topic: You lose when you say: Don't watch  (Read 2105 times)

Offline Lugburz

• Tennis God
  • Chelsea till I die!
Re: You lose when you say: Don't watch
« Reply #40 on: July 16, 2013, 01:12:22 PM »
 :rofl_2:
In the absence of light, darkness prevails!
------------------------------------------------------

TOMMY HAAS
Philipp Kohlschreiber  -  Stanislas Wawrinka - TB - NM - GD - EG - IS - DL - RF - DT - JWT

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #41 on: July 16, 2013, 01:13:54 PM »
I'd go for a beer with old Alex anyday, hope that answers  ..-)
no 'old' Alex for you ... you'll get a young 'silly one' ... I feel vibrant and beautiful  :rofl_2:, I'd do anything to please people and make them love me. Beer is on me  :).

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #42 on: July 16, 2013, 01:20:17 PM »
:)) :))

Sorry, couldn't resist. What did I miss? Did we lose herc? Over what? Is Alex back to normal, normal being supporting Novak and teasing Emma, or is he still in Fed's camp? Is Obama still president? What did I miss?
define 'normal. I'm a Fed fan now. This board lost the last Nole fan in the world  :crazy: . I'm also being accused of everything so I'm afraid to speak up my mind. I don't want to banned again for nothing.

yes, affirmative  :)) :))

I'm just trying to  agree with everyone and be loved I guess. I'd go for a coffee with guys like MT or Babs any day. They speak up their mind all the time.

So, Herc is now gone 'again', Emma is Emma with a zero sense of humor ... feeling like a victim all the time. K, I'll stick with tennis now. Not sure if it'll work  :gleam:

:)) I like reading your posts and I'm sure I'm not the only one. I think as long as we don't all get caught up in too much personal drama and still have some tennis to talk about we'll be fine and have fun. After all this is a tennis forum, if you're going to get banned at least get banned violently defending Djokovic as the best returner.. or Federer as the GOAT or something useful like that  :rofl_2:
well not sure who is the GOAT (OK, it's Fed) ... gosh, I'm still behaving  :)) . seriously I love Fed's game. I just tried to be different when I joined this board 8 years ago going with Djokovic. some guys laughed at me, like who the heck is Novak? somehow he's managed to win some slams, becomes #1 ... oh well strange things do happen sometimes  :)
« Last Edit: July 16, 2013, 01:22:10 PM by Alex »

Offline Lugburz

• Tennis God
  • Chelsea till I die!
« Reply #43 on: July 16, 2013, 01:21:55 PM »
I'd go for a beer with old Alex anyday, hope that answers  ..-)
no 'old' Alex for you ... you'll get a young 'silly one' ... I feel vibrant and beautiful  :rofl_2:, I'd do anything to please people and make them love me. Beer is on me  :).

well you know what I meant by 'old Alex', 's got nothing to do with age  :wicked: :wicked:

TOMMY HAAS
Philipp Kohlschreiber  -  Stanislas Wawrinka - TB - NM - GD - EG - IS - DL - RF - DT - JWT

Offline Slasher1985

• Tennis God
  • Rankings Wizard
« Reply #44 on: July 16, 2013, 01:23:21 PM »
This needs to be tested, Alex.

Look into my signature. Which of the lightsaber pose there do you prefer? The pale blue one where Fed is slicing the ball, or the mesmerizing purple one where Nole power hits against his opponent? :whistle:

Offline Babblelot

• Tennis God
  • Chicago, IL
« Reply #45 on: July 16, 2013, 01:33:11 PM »
Babbs might look like a tough one to crack open for the new members that don't know him..-)

I always wondered how the hell we insta clicked when I came here.  :))
Maybe because we always liked similar tennis I dunno  :)~

I've been here for a while, I've even met him in person, and I still have a tough time cracking him  :rofl_2:

Whatever dute! If you were so  :scared:  by me you never would have brought Varun wit' ya.

Bab and 2 Pawan Crew at 2012 US Open

« Last Edit: July 16, 2013, 01:37:22 PM by Babblelot »
1995 USO, 1997 USO, 2004 USO, 2005 RG, 2005 USO, 2006 RG, 2006 USO, 2007 USO, 2008 RG, 2008 USO, 2009 USO, 2010 USO, 2011 USO, 2012 USOhttp://www.gifsoup.com/view4/1856936/2005safin-o.gif
http://www.gifsoup.com/view1/1857331/2004gaudio-o.gif

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #46 on: July 16, 2013, 01:37:35 PM »
Slash, you always kinda drive me crazy by being so smart (I'm not flattering you, I mean it btw). It took me months to figure out colours you are using. I know it's silly but it was a challenge. I'm not sure I got it right though but I think about it, darn :)).

Offline pawan89

• Tennis God
    • Onset of Chaos
« Reply #47 on: July 16, 2013, 01:39:02 PM »
Babbs might look like a tough one to crack open for the new members that don't know him..-)

I always wondered how the hell we insta clicked when I came here.  :))
Maybe because we always liked similar tennis I dunno  :)~

I've been here for a while, I've even met him in person, and I still have a tough time cracking him  :rofl_2:

Whatever dute! If you were so  :scared:  by me you never would have brough Varun wit' ya.

Bab and 2 Pawan Crew at 2012 US Open

My bro was my backup, he's a beast.  :rofl_2:

I've been hitting with him for 2 hours a day now, doing drills and playing points. His backhand is so solid and amazing and surprisingly, he loves hitting it more than his forehand (which currently sucks, complete reversal from last summer), he'll stand to the deuce side and hit inside out backhands and i have to yell at him to get back to the middle and hit forehands. I should post a video of him hitting sometime.

Offline Lugburz

• Tennis God
  • Chelsea till I die!
« Reply #48 on: July 16, 2013, 01:39:42 PM »
I remember that pic pretty well  :photo: :gleam:

TOMMY HAAS

Offline Babblelot

• Tennis God
  • Chicago, IL
« Reply #49 on: July 16, 2013, 01:41:00 PM »
Alex, you ding dong, I almost got banned when I put up a "Free Alex" avatar.  :rofl_2:

I was completely unaware of what the fuss was all about.
1995 USO, 1997 USO, 2004 USO, 2005 RG, 2005 USO, 2006 RG, 2006 USO, 2007 USO, 2008 RG, 2008 USO, 2009 USO, 2010 USO, 2011 USO, 2012 USOhttp://www.gifsoup.com/view4/1856936/2005safin-o.gif

Offline Lugburz

• Tennis God
  • Chelsea till I die!
« Reply #50 on: July 16, 2013, 01:41:42 PM »
I envy you, 2 hours a day is great.
Seconded about posting some vids  ;-()

TOMMY HAAS

Offline pawan89

• Tennis God
    • Onset of Chaos
« Reply #51 on: July 16, 2013, 01:41:50 PM »

We need a pic of you. We had a pictures thread somewhere, need to dig it up since we have a whole bunch of newer folks. I have a feeling it'll get derailed by Alex posting pics of sexy Stepanek though.

Offline Lugburz

• Tennis God
  • Chelsea till I die!
« Reply #52 on: July 16, 2013, 01:43:19 PM »

We need a pic of you. We had a pictures thread somewhere, need to dig it up since we have a whole bunch of newer folks. I have a feeling it'll get derailed by Alex posting pics of sexy Stepanek though.

I have recent pic(2 years ago) in Tommy Haas thread, look it up.
The one with Tommy shirt in pic thread was taken like 6 years ago I think.

TOMMY HAAS

Offline Babblelot

• Tennis God
  • Chicago, IL
« Reply #53 on: July 16, 2013, 01:47:23 PM »
pawan, I assume Varun likes to his the BH so much because you taught him to take the second hand off the racquet  :whistle:

Offline Lugburz

• Tennis God
  • Chelsea till I die!
« Reply #54 on: July 16, 2013, 01:51:06 PM »
pawan, I assume Varun likes to his the BH so much because you taught him to take the second hand off the racquet  :whistle:

that advice could be very helpful in ATP nowadays  :whistle:

TOMMY HAAS

Offline pawan89

• Tennis God
    • Onset of Chaos
« Reply #55 on: July 16, 2013, 01:51:50 PM »

LOL. I want him to keep his two hander but he does love to slice and drop shot with the one hander, i'll take credit for that when his opponents get as annoyed as I do when he hits them.