Author Topic: 2013 ATP Bet-at-home Open German Tennis Championships - Hamburg 15-21 July 2013  (Read 2969 times)

Offline Lugburz

• Tennis God
  • Chelsea till I die!
Kavčič rebreaks
instead of easy 5-1 Tommy is now at 4-3*  ..-)
In the absence of light, darkness prevails!
------------------------------------------------------

TOMMY HAAS
Philipp Kohlschreiber  -  Stanislas Wawrinka - TB - NM - GD - EG - IS - DL - RF - DT - JWT

Online Alex

• Tennis God
this what I'm watching

http://www.sportlemon.tv/20130715/vv51e375a1e1c425.91564836-604734.html

lug, I appreciate it but I just get this stupid thing from Adobe Flash, it is right in the centre of my screen and I can't watch the match. I can hear the sound. let me know what's happening.

Offline Lugburz

• Tennis God
  • Chelsea till I die!
don't know Its all good for me. I have that adblock plus installed probably has something to do with it..

TOMMY HAAS
Philipp Kohlschreiber  -  Stanislas Wawrinka - TB - NM - GD - EG - IS - DL - RF - DT - JWT

Offline williamchung7

• Tennis God
this what I'm watching

lug, I appreciate it but I just get this stupid thing from Adobe Flash, it is right in the centre of my screen and I can't watch the match. I can hear the sound. let me know what's happening.

Zoom out to full screen will be alright.  Adobe Flash will be diappear
« Last Edit: July 17, 2013, 10:10:11 AM by williamchung7 »

Offline williamchung7

• Tennis God
Jerzy and Federer are in the same side of the draw. Hass is in other side. Jerzy has tough draw as he possibly meet Verdasco in third round, Chardy or Robredo in QF and Federer in semi. I doubt that Jerzy cannot even pass through 2nd round as Robin Haase is there. If he can go deep in this tournament, it will be good tournament for him to improve his game.

Robredo is out, I am surprised.  :Confused:

Offline Lugburz

• Tennis God
  • Chelsea till I die!
Tommy holds very important game 5-4*

TOMMY HAAS

Online Alex

• Tennis God
this what I'm watching

nothing will get this stupid thing out of my screen. I'm so pissed  :Confused:. why is it  so hard to watch a tennis match? I'd even pay for it.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2013, 10:21:00 AM by Alex »

Offline williamchung7

• Tennis God
this what I'm watching

nothing will get this stupid thing out of my screen. I'm so pissed  :Confused:. why is it  so hard to watch a tennis match? I'd even pay for it.

I take my step and it is working fine for me really. The Adobe Flash is diappear when I zoom out to full screen. Not sure why it is not working to you. Lugburz and I watch the same stream.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2013, 10:26:14 AM by williamchung7 »

Online Alex

• Tennis God
well, Haas won. congrats to Lug. I tried so hard to watch this match ... I HATE COMPUTERS  :gleam:

Will, I tried everything and nothing worked out. maybe it's a virus or something .... thanks for your help. I did some research on the net. It's a problem for many people ... I think I got a fix, not sure. I really want to watch this tournament.

Hamburg, even not been a master any more is one of my favorite tournaments ever.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2013, 10:31:50 AM by Alex »

Offline williamchung7

• Tennis God
Federer loses 1st set.

Offline williamchung7

• Tennis God
Federer loses 1st set.

Federer breaks and leads in 2nd set.

Offline williamchung7

• Tennis God
Federer loses 1st set.

Federer breaks through and leads in decided set. Slice, drop shot, lop combination.

Offline williamchung7

• Tennis God
Federer loses 1st set.

Federer breaks through and leads in decided set. Slice, drop shot, lop combination.

Another magical lop

Offline williamchung7

• Tennis God
Federer loses 1st set.

Another magical lop

Federer eventually take this match. Now is Jerzy time.

Offline Dallas

• Global Moderator
  • Tennis God
  • Federer-Wawrinka-Serena-Venus-Victoria
    • http://tennisworld.typepad.com/tennisworld/2007/01/monday_net_post.html#comment-27147061
I watched the stream Lug had.  Didn't understand German, but the feed was good (until the 'ads' came up.  Just had to count down the seconds for them to go away!)

I was worried at the beginning because Roger came out tentative.  He became more aggressive in the 2nd set and Brands went "off" a little.  But it's a good win for Roger.

Tomorrow Tennis Channel will take over so I'll be able to SEE the matches on television!!!! :thumbs-up: :grind dance:

Surprises today:  Gulbis losing to Hajek.  Robredo losing to a qualifier, and Monfils losing.  I don't understand Monfils.  He played the tournament BEFORE Wimbledon...he then pulled out of Wimbledon...and now playing a tournament AFTER Wimbledon! :confused1:

Also Youzhny lost today as well as Seppi.  The seeded players are not doing too well!

Offline williamchung7

• Tennis God
Gulbis is out by 3 set. Seppi is also out by 3 set.
Verdasco is battling now.

Online Alex

• Tennis God
so happy here. I was able to watch the match. Fed a bit rusty but so much fun to watch  :). drop shots and some 'tricky things' were really so much fun to watch  :)

now what do I eat? bacon or eggs or both  :)

Offline pawan89

• Tennis God
    • Onset of Chaos
so happy here. I was able to watch the match. Fed a bit rusty but so much fun to watch  :). drop shots and some 'tricky things' were really so much fun to watch  :)

green eggs and ham.

Offline williamchung7

• Tennis God

You need some vegetable, Alex.

Offline williamchung7

• Tennis God
Jerzy's match starts.