Author Topic: 2013 ATP Bet-at-home Open German Tennis Championships - Hamburg 15-21 July 2013  (Read 3611 times)

Offline williamchung7

• Tennis God
Jerzy's match starts.

Huge forehand from Jerzy.

Offline williamchung7

• Tennis God
Jerzy's match starts.

It looks like he finds better body position to hit his backhand. Backhand is improved. However, his game logic is still poor.

Offline williamchung7

• Tennis God
Jerzy's match starts.

It looks like he finds better body position to hit his backhand. Backhand is improved. However, his game logic is still poor.

Jerzy has chance to break in third game. Haase seal it with good serving. Good sign for both players in this match.

Offline williamchung7

• Tennis God
Jerzy's match starts.

Jerzy has chance to break in third game. Haase seal it with good serving. Good sign for both players in this match.

Much better body rotation from Jerzy, in result, better deep, angle and consistency of his backhand.
A good backhand return winner to make duce. Then, good deep backhand return allow him come to net and make winning volley for another break point.  But Haase' serve comes to rescue again.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2013, 12:41:50 PM by williamchung7 »

Offline williamchung7

• Tennis God
Jerzy's match starts.

Much better body rotation from Jerzy, in result, better deep, angle and consistency of his backhand.
A good backhand return winner to make duce. Then, good deep backhand return allow him come to net and make winning volley for another break point.  But Haase' serve comes to rescue again.

Jerzy really likes to stand in different position when he is serving.

Offline williamchung7

• Tennis God
Jerzy's match starts.

Jerzy serves for 1st set.

Offline williamchung7

• Tennis God
Jerzy's match starts.

Poor game by Jerzy. 5-3 Haase in 2nd set.

Offline williamchung7

• Tennis God
Jerzy's match starts.

Poor game by Jerzy. 5-3 Haase in 2nd set.

Medical time out for Haase

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
Nothing special from Janowicz today. Some silly decisions now and then.

Gulbis looks to be out of enthusiasm, not improving for months now after the initial push early this year.

Offline williamchung7

• Tennis God
At least, I see his backhand is improving. Now he is up to 4-1 in decided set.

Offline Slasher1985

• Tennis God
  • Rankings Wizard
Jerzy winning it though. He was a bit like Haas and Federer in this first round, nothing special, kinda like keeping reserves of energy ready for the later rounds.

Offline pawan89

• Tennis God
    • Onset of Chaos
Thanks for the updates William

Offline williamchung7

• Tennis God
He is still making stupid and silly decision.  :rofl_2: :rofl_2:
Haase backs to live.

Offline williamchung7

• Tennis God
Jerzy eventually makes through. He should win quicker if he does not make these silly decisions.

Offline Lugburz

• Tennis God
  • Chelsea till I die!
I watched the stream Lug had.  Didn't understand German, but the feed was good (until the 'ads' came up.  Just had to count down the seconds for them to go away!)

Install ad block plus or whatever its called.

You'll thank me later  ;-()
In the absence of light, darkness prevails!
------------------------------------------------------

TOMMY HAAS
Philipp Kohlschreiber  -  Stanislas Wawrinka - TB - NM - GD - EG - IS - DL - RF - DT - JWT

Offline Dallas

• Global Moderator
  • Tennis God
  • Federer-Wawrinka-Serena-Venus-Victoria
    • http://tennisworld.typepad.com/tennisworld/2007/01/monday_net_post.html#comment-27147061
Anyone have the schedule for tomorrow?  I get to see it on television! Yea!!! :))

Offline Dallas

• Global Moderator
  • Tennis God
  • Federer-Wawrinka-Serena-Venus-Victoria
    • http://tennisworld.typepad.com/tennisworld/2007/01/monday_net_post.html#comment-27147061
Anyone have the schedule for tomorrow?  I get to see it on television! Yea!!! :))

Nevermind... I found it:

http://bet-at-home-open.com/en/tournament-players/order-of-play/

Offline Slasher1985

• Tennis God
  • Rankings Wizard

Here it is:

http://www.atpworldtour.com/posting/2013/414/op.pdf

Ah, never mind... LOL :))

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
I watched the stream Lug had.  Didn't understand German, but the feed was good (until the 'ads' came up.  Just had to count down the seconds for them to go away!)

Install ad block plus or whatever its called.

You'll thank me later  ;-()
I read that companies are paying them NOT to block their ads now.

There's a way around it however.  :)~

The version for IE is still in testing though it can be downloaded, maybe a little risky for now.

Offline williamchung7

• Tennis God
Haas and Jerzy's match are in the same time. Both of them were really rusty in their 1st match, hope they will do better in next match.
Talk about Verdasco, he has big big chance to defend Jerzy.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2013, 12:47:32 AM by williamchung7 »