Author Topic: ~* Ye Olde Village *~ Volume 1 "A New Beginning"  (Read 63184 times)

Offline Slasher1985

• Tennis God
  • Rankings Wizard
Re: ~* Ye Olde Village *~ Volume 1 "A New Beginning"
« Reply #1040 on: August 28, 2013, 02:43:38 AM »
its great that she is so healthy.  So, is this 5 meals recommended by the doctor or you designed it yourself?  Your wife must be very busy just to cook for her.  Looks to me that she eats a bit too much.  Guess she may need some exercises  :)~

None of the above. It's the norm for kids between 6 months and 18 months. Once the baby's sleep becomes more intense, the early morning meal is replaced by sleep, and the jump towards 4 meals per day is made. :)

She gets all the exercise possible (we can barely catch her), and she definitely doesn't eat too much. :gleam:

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #1041 on: August 28, 2013, 03:21:39 AM »
its great that she is so healthy.  So, is this 5 meals recommended by the doctor or you designed it yourself?  Your wife must be very busy just to cook for her.  Looks to me that she eats a bit too much.  Guess she may need some exercises  :)~

None of the above. It's the norm for kids between 6 months and 18 months. Once the baby's sleep becomes more intense, the early morning meal is replaced by sleep, and the jump towards 4 meals per day is made. :)

She gets all the exercise possible (we can barely catch her), and she definitely doesn't eat too much. :gleam:

it seems that my sister's kid did not eat that much when she was at 14 months, mostly milk and one bowl of porridge something?

you can barely catch her?  So may be  your daugther is going to compete in the Olympics for the 100m  :gleam:

BBM: The greatest romantic film of all times

Offline Slasher1985

• Tennis God
  • Rankings Wizard
« Reply #1042 on: August 28, 2013, 03:25:04 AM »
Some kids give up on a meal earlier than others. It's part of what makes us diverse. :)~

Being the 'norm' doesn't really mean universal.

Well, she's athletic and started walking at 9 months old, but that doesn't mean anything about sports. We'll see how she likes the tennis racquet though, that's mandatory. :gleam:

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #1043 on: August 28, 2013, 03:37:22 AM »
Some kids give up on a meal earlier than others. It's part of what makes us diverse. :)~

Well, she's athletic and started walking at 9 months old, but that doesn't mean anything about sports. We'll see how she likes the tennis racquet though, that's mandatory. :gleam:

so, is it a family tradition that all of the kids have to play tennis?  So, you play tennis too?

Offline Slasher1985

• Tennis God
  • Rankings Wizard
« Reply #1044 on: August 28, 2013, 03:45:35 AM »
so, is it a family tradition that all of the kids have to play tennis?  So, you play tennis too?

Not a family tradition at all. Just trying to see if she can like the sport or if she can play it. :))

I don't play tennis regularly. Just sporadically, and I really suck at playing it. I'm better at observing it. My brother did play very good though, until he was 14. Unfortunately, he couldn't continue after that due to encephalitis. He does play casually now though, but his dream of facing off against the best in the world have long been shattered. He has two girls as well, and he already started training one of them who has recently turned 4. :cool:

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #1045 on: August 28, 2013, 03:50:01 AM »

Not a family tradition at all. Just trying to see if she can like the sport or if she can play it. :))

I don't play tennis regularly. Just sporadically, and I really suck at playing it. I'm better at observing it. My brother did play very good though, until he was 14. Unfortunately, he couldn't continue after that due to encephalitis. He does play casually now though, but his dream of facing off against the best in the world have long been shattered. He has two girls as well, and he already started training one of them who has recently turned 4. :cool:

I am sorry for your brother, but his dream can be live through his daugthers  :king:

is it easy to book a tennis court in Romania?  Here in Hong Kong, very difficult coz we are too small  :)>>>>

so, is Roger training his girls too?  I wonder whether why he still does not "produce" more babies since he is so wealthy, needs more kids to inherit his wealth  :))

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #1046 on: August 28, 2013, 04:47:42 AM »

Day 3 Schedule

Online monstertruck

• Tennis God
« Reply #1047 on: August 28, 2013, 05:41:03 AM »

Start with the ball! :))
....and bring her to the courts when you play (if possible).

Hey, who am I kiddin'?
As long as she's healthy and happy, who really cares what she does? :))
CONK da ball!!!

Offline Slasher1985

• Tennis God
  • Rankings Wizard
« Reply #1048 on: August 28, 2013, 07:18:00 AM »
I am sorry for your brother, but his dream can be live through his daugthers  :king:

is it easy to book a tennis court in Romania?  Here in Hong Kong, very difficult coz we are too small  :)>>>>

so, is Roger training his girls too?  I wonder whether why he still does not "produce" more babies since he is so wealthy, needs more kids to inherit his wealth  :))

Yes, his dream may live on. It's easy to book a tennis court here, although the court will surely be on clay. :)~

I know nothing about Roger's life. Yeah, I don't want to. :gleam:

Start with the ball! :))
....and bring her to the courts when you play (if possible).

Hey, who am I kiddin'?
As long as she's healthy and happy, who really cares what she does? :))

Was thinking about that really. Yet, tennis balls are fluffy and I don't want to share one yet, as she may stick it into her mouth and swallow some of the puff. :rofl_2:

Thanks for the schedule, Swish.

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #1049 on: August 29, 2013, 12:06:02 AM »
yes, babies love to swollow everything, they are very curious  :king:

hello to monster and Swish:

have been very busy in the morning  :king:

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #1050 on: August 29, 2013, 04:17:03 AM »

Good morning.  :cool:

Online monstertruck

• Tennis God
« Reply #1051 on: August 29, 2013, 04:59:50 AM »

Howdy!
Up and at 'em.
Hardly any time to watch tennis. :(
Saw a bit of Venus's loss last night and a few points of Murray's match while dozing.
For some reason, I'm just not excited about the Open this year. :Confused:
CONK da ball!!!

Offline Slasher1985

• Tennis God
  • Rankings Wizard
« Reply #1052 on: August 29, 2013, 09:04:38 AM »
Morning.

I am happy to announce that I have solved 1973. Will let you have the corrected weekly official rankings for 1973, the first from this lengthy process. :))

Offline Litotes

• Tennis God
« Reply #1053 on: August 29, 2013, 04:03:49 PM »
Morning.

I am happy to announce that I have solved 1973. Will let you have the corrected weekly official rankings for 1973, the first from this lengthy process. :))

Fantastic work!  :))

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #1054 on: August 29, 2013, 08:19:03 PM »
hello people  :king:

i did not follow us  open that much too due to time difference, the first match is being shown at 11:45 am, how can I watch it?  :ZZZZZ) :ZZZZZ) :ZZZZZ)

Venus should have retired long time ago, too ugly to lose in such early rounds all the time  ..-)

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #1055 on: August 29, 2013, 08:24:47 PM »
Good morning again!!!

I haven't seen much tennis either, just working and sleeping it seems.

But I have a long weekend coming up, we have Monday off.  :king:

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #1056 on: August 29, 2013, 08:32:35 PM »
i read that Roger is playing very well, so may be he is going to win the whole thing for you :grind dance:

i hate monday, lucky that you got a monday off :grind dance:

tomorrow gonna treat my mum, sister and her daugther for a big buffet, to celebrate the paid off of my mortgage, but not sure if i can eat that much since i still have that belly problem when I can only get an appointment with doctor next week  ..-).  Also another lunch gathering with my tour mates in Balkan Islands on Sunday, so two big meals, my poor belly :grind dance:

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #1057 on: August 29, 2013, 08:38:20 PM »
i read that Roger is playing very well, so may be he is going to win the whole thing for you :grind dance:

i hate monday, lucky that you got a monday off :grind dance:

tomorrow gonna treat my mum, sister and her daugther for a big buffet, to celebrate the paid off of my mortgage, but not sure if i can eat that much since i still have that belly problem when I can only get an appointment with doctor next week  ..-) .  Also another lunch gathering with my tour mates in Balkan Islands on Sunday, so two big meals, my poor belly :grind dance:

It sounds like a nice time with family, those are the best.  :toot:

Eat till your belly falls off, once in awhile is OK.  ;-()

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #1058 on: August 29, 2013, 08:41:27 PM »
thanks Swish, i love eating but i no longer can eat as much as when i was younger.  When i was 12, i once ate one gallon of ice-cream in one day   :rofl_2: :rofl_2:

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #1059 on: August 29, 2013, 08:43:11 PM »
have lots of e mails to reply, see you later  :))