Author Topic: ~* Ye Olde Village *~ Volume 1 "A New Beginning"  (Read 79259 times)

Alex and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Orange Wombat

• Tennis God
  • Welcome to T4U!
Re: ~* Ye Olde Village *~ Volume 1 "A New Beginning"
« Reply #120 on: July 15, 2013, 08:34:32 AM »
Some good points.
But then CD starts lying about posters, and deletes 30,000 posts and becomes completely unstabe.
So with a loser mod like that and the trouble we had bad things are going to happen.

CD should have been banned long ago after the Start the Game fiasco, at least for awhile.

People saw how CD reacted and left the forum, it wasn't because of STG. Those kind of things have happened a few times and no one left, if the mod goes on a rampage people will leave.
That's not true, apart from masterclass and me, CD was the only person who tried to do anything about the troll at all.....  SdG was the one who started to insult other posters, he was making the trouble for days, he was stirring s**t through pms too, among others he sent me your and Freaky's pms too in a failed attempt to turn me against CD too........ ofc now you're still attacking CD and calling him names, not surprising at all....... SdG was the one who started troll threads like now Alex did it's obvious who's the troll and who's not however you're trying to twist things......

I attacked CD because he said publicly that I wanted to destroy the forum with STG.
These are not truths.

I only told him to take his time and for now ignore STG till something is done, that was it.
I discussed this with masterclass and he said CD was sorry for those actions.
So I forgot about the STG problem.

STG was wrong, no debating that. He should have been given a short ban to cool down IMO.

Discrediting other posters with lies is very bad though and worse than trolling.

It's past though now, will it do much good to go over it all again?

Nope.  I let it go, told Herc he is still welcome here despite the worst thrashing to the forum in it's 14 year history.  They want me to be more harsh as an admin, maybe I need to be.

Yes, you do. Hopefully there will be no more incidents so no need to be harsh. But if an incident comes you really need to take control  :cool:

Offline Tennis4you

• Administrator
  • Tennis God
    • Tennis4you
« Reply #121 on: July 15, 2013, 12:18:43 PM »
Some good points.
But then CD starts lying about posters, and deletes 30,000 posts and becomes completely unstabe.
So with a loser mod like that and the trouble we had bad things are going to happen.

CD should have been banned long ago after the Start the Game fiasco, at least for awhile.

People saw how CD reacted and left the forum, it wasn't because of STG. Those kind of things have happened a few times and no one left, if the mod goes on a rampage people will leave.
That's not true, apart from masterclass and me, CD was the only person who tried to do anything about the troll at all.....  SdG was the one who started to insult other posters, he was making the trouble for days, he was stirring s**t through pms too, among others he sent me your and Freaky's pms too in a failed attempt to turn me against CD too........ ofc now you're still attacking CD and calling him names, not surprising at all....... SdG was the one who started troll threads like now Alex did it's obvious who's the troll and who's not however you're trying to twist things......

I attacked CD because he said publicly that I wanted to destroy the forum with STG.
These are not truths.

I only told him to take his time and for now ignore STG till something is done, that was it.
I discussed this with masterclass and he said CD was sorry for those actions.
So I forgot about the STG problem.

STG was wrong, no debating that. He should have been given a short ban to cool down IMO.

Discrediting other posters with lies is very bad though and worse than trolling.

It's past though now, will it do much good to go over it all again?

Nope.  I let it go, told Herc he is still welcome here despite the worst thrashing to the forum in it's 14 year history.  They want me to be more harsh as an admin, maybe I need to be.

Yes, you do. Hopefully there will be no more incidents so no need to be harsh. But if an incident comes you really need to take control  :cool:

And it's what I did.  The second I saw it, about 12 hours after someone sent the request.  I did not even ready Alex's posts, I banned immediately.
Good Luck on the Court!!!
Scott Baker
http://www.tennis4you.com

Offline Lugburz

• Tennis God
  • Chelsea till I die!
« Reply #122 on: July 15, 2013, 12:21:49 PM »
Seriously guys, you need to understand one thing.

t4u is not MTF and will never be.
That's a perfect example that quantity doesn't always mean quality.

MTF is into deep sh!t, and if there aren't some friends I gathered there mostly within Haas board, I'd leave right now.
They are infested with trolling all day long with only few posts that stay on topic or actually talk about tennis.
They care more about posters popularity than talking about tennis. Its like high school drama over there.

Here we never focused on anything primarily besides tennis.
We don't need and didn't have MTF's stupid nicknames trolling for the sake of popularity and whatnot.

That results in lack of admin's actions, because they re not used to monitor things 24/7 like they have to do with many mods at MTF. That place is infested by blind hate and terrible trolling.

Here we had only few issues with few posters over the years and some of you now started to attack t4u just because of few lunatics who went on a rampage 'for a day'.
Pls mind and I've told Herc this many times, not all of ppl in TD read into other sections of the forums in this case castle. They are simply here to talk tennis.

That's a good example because if you remember Feldman issue, I was one of those who was inactive at the time and seen on a glimpse on the situation, just like some of you saw a glimpse of this and you are talking about it like you have seen it.
But I don't talk about Feldman situation because I simply didn't know anything about it. Even though I will always stand against violations. And sometimes we need to be patient.

In the absence of light, darkness prevails!
------------------------------------------------------

TOMMY HAAS
Philipp Kohlschreiber  -  Stanislas Wawrinka - TB - NM - GD - EG - IS - DL - RF - DT - JWT

Offline Tennis4you

• Administrator
  • Tennis God
    • Tennis4you
« Reply #123 on: July 15, 2013, 01:36:55 PM »
Seriously guys, you need to understand one thing.

t4u is not MTF and will never be.
That's a perfect example that quantity doesn't always mean quality.

MTF is into deep sh!t, and if there aren't some friends I gathered there mostly within Haas board, I'd leave right now.
They are infested with trolling all day long with only few posts that stay on topic or actually talk about tennis.
They care more about posters popularity than talking about tennis. Its like high school drama over there.

Here we never focused on anything primarily besides tennis.
We don't need and didn't have MTF's stupid nicknames trolling for the sake of popularity and whatnot.

That results in lack of admin's actions, because they re not used to monitor things 24/7 like they have to do with many mods at MTF. That place is infested by blind hate and terrible trolling.

Here we had only few issues with few posters over the years and some of you now started to attack t4u just because of few lunatics who went on a rampage 'for a day'.
Pls mind and I've told Herc this many times, not all of ppl in TD read into other sections of the forums in this case castle. They are simply here to talk tennis.

That's a good example because if you remember Feldman issue, I was one of those who was inactive at the time and seen on a glimpse on the situation, just like some of you saw a glimpse of this and you are talking about it like you have seen it.
But I don't talk about Feldman situation because I simply didn't know anything about it. Even though I will always stand against violations. And sometimes we need to be patient.

Thanks bro!
Scott Baker

Offline Dallas

• Global Moderator
  • Tennis God
  • Federer-Wawrinka-Serena-Venus-Victoria
    • http://tennisworld.typepad.com/tennisworld/2007/01/monday_net_post.html#comment-27147061
~* Ye Olde Village *~ Volume 1 "A New Beginning"
« Reply #124 on: July 15, 2013, 01:55:57 PM »
Wow, I'm glad I really finally "see" how some  of you really think about me! Lol

First...yes I do have a life. I came to this forum because I like tennis and this site was 100 times better than that so-called tennis "god" site. This felt line a "family" atmosphere site and I liked it. It wasn't too big where you would get lost in it.

Scott had lost some original Mods and asked me to be one. It's not like we get paid to do this folks! Lol!

I have no problem stepping down as a Mod! I'll always be a "member" of the forum. Like Scott said - this site is about the members. So if anyone else wants to be a Mod, with the approval of Scott - I, personally can just go back to being "one of the gang" and hand it over to someone else. It won't hurt my feelings at all! Honestly!! I never said I was "Mod" material (whatever that is). Lol.

So...who wants to step up to the plate?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Slasher1985

• Tennis God
  • Rankings Wizard
« Reply #125 on: July 15, 2013, 02:14:51 PM »
I have no problem stepping down as a Mod! I'll always be a "member" of the forum. Like Scott said - this site is about the members. So if anyone else wants to be a Mod, with the approval of Scott - I, personally can just go back to being "one of the gang" and hand it over to someone else. It won't hurt my feelings at all! Honestly!! I never said I was "Mod" material (whatever that is). Lol.

So...who wants to step up to the plate?

Well, I don't know what you read, but in the other active thread around here I said we need another Global Mod (a new one, not a replacement for the one we have), as in we should have 2, and in completely different timezone to you. :))

Offline Dallas

• Global Moderator
  • Tennis God
    • http://tennisworld.typepad.com/tennisworld/2007/01/monday_net_post.html#comment-27147061
« Reply #126 on: July 15, 2013, 02:20:16 PM »
dallas if you lead such busy life then why bother being here. I mean you don't have the time and you certainly don't have the courage to do the right thing when you are here.

you are not helping protect the forum. this was not the first time. it took me, javi, and betty working for 3 months to bring Feldman here who is the greatest poster mtf has ever had.

he was attacked and brutalized here for 5 days running. and then those attacks turned to me and masterclass.

keep in mind that mimi, swish, and freaky supported and sided with shanks even when he was right in the middle of his rampage. you might as well say that babbs and monster also failed to stand up. it is their forum too.

and they again failed to take a stand and try to stop alex. they just wanted people to keep on attacking and attacking.

does anybody have the right to brutalize, insult, and attack emma like that?

I am kind of more used to it because that is what people did at mtf when they attacked me simply because I was a nadal fan. you have one of those utter pieces of gutter trash here---fed fan---who has been attacking me and insulting me here nonstop since I left. so you have an idea of what they were doing to me at mtf for no reason at all.

this is the same piece of s**t who came to me at the castle every night because I was the only one kind enough to listen to him and to reply to him. nearly 100% of the time he used my name--CD--to make a comment or to ask me something. never once did I fail to give him proper respect because that is who I am. I am kind but how many times can you continue to go after me. sooner or later one has to stand up at least offer some defense.

and why didnt you or scot step in and tell him to shut the f**k up or just stop. and don't tell me you are not here. you have been watching him attack me for no reason at all.

do you people have the courage to do the right thing or are you all just crazy about attacking me around the f**king clock?

I did what I said I was going to do. it is you people who failed. I have received no less than 6 offers now from various forums in Australia and Europe. people have told me that they read the castle because of people like me, masterclass, slasher, javi, and some of the others.

in other words they too saw what was going on. not one of them has said to me that i abused my powers or anything like that. people know about me. the intelligent, reasonable, and objective people side with me. now you tell me why that is so.

I never had any bloody power and I never asked to be a mod. I was not able to stop shanks and now alex who is 10 times worse and you call that power.

I only saw myself as a facilitator. and all my efforts went to trying to help bring about some growth here and to make this place more entertaining. I never failed to say good things about the forum or scot. and for all that, you people now get to sit around and attack and insult me. that is one hell of a way of making yourself feel better or important.

I am not the one who failed you. it is you who failed me. you failed the castle.

most of you have been trashing the hell out of the castle and all my work so why worry about the bloody volumes. do you just need a reason to keep attacking me or what?

nobody gave a damn about the castle. you people s**t on it and you have been s**tting on it still even though it is not here anymore.

I posted this at TF. you may want to read it.

I really need to go.

scot has known me for a very long time. as far as I know or remember, he has never ever said anything to me that would hurt me in anyway. so for that I will have to commend him and of course I will always remember his kindness the most. that is the only thing that matters to me anyway. a true warrior is kind first and foremost and always.

and I was mean to him in one of my PM`s to him but he will know that I was very angry. still I know that I have to show respect for the kind of a person he is.

this forum means a lot to him. and that is really the source of my anger. he should have been more attentive to something means a lot to him.

people here are real. I was brutally attacked and assaulted and so was emma. Feldman was attacked nonstop for 5-6 days as well.

absolutely nothing was done about it until it was too late.

and now with this 3 day ban for a lunatic who is a liar and a racist bastard. that is another source of my anger. why is scot keeping him around here?

I guess what I am trying to say is that still all this does not erase the person scot is. he is basically a very good person. I just happen to be angry with him.

at any rate this should set the record straight anyway. this is what I posted at TF:

Originally Posted by Clay Death View Post  I am not sure if I directly called you a coward general. I would be wrong if did. I have to apologize to you. that is not really not my style. I used you as an example of how people kept coming there making light hearted remarks about alex when he was clearly on a blind rampage. I should not have used you as an example. there were plenty of others to uses an example.

you spoke up for justice at mtf and you spoke up for justice at tennnis4you.

but yes on the average I was dealing with too many cowards there. now I am finding out that scot got just a few complaints. how pathetic is that?

they did not care for the castle. I am not the one who killed the castle there. they did. and now they have to do without it.

dallas was never there to meet and greet new folks. scot came around once every few months but had no trouble hanging out on facebook all day and all night.

I am not buying the story that they were too busy. it takes 3 seconds to make a post and say hello to somebody new.

dallas made sure she showed no regard or care or concern for the castle.

babbs, monster, and few others at the tennis discussion page made damn sure they did not support the castle in any way at all.

swish was also not showing any concern.

scot and dallas should have been the first ones to meet and greet Feldman when he finally arrived there. instead they allowed shanks to go on an absolute rampage against him before he turned to me and masterclass also.

I did what I said I was going to do. I showed them that the real growth comes from a vibrant chat section. the castle there was the fastest growing thread ever. still they did not give a damn about it.

I did not kill he castle. they did. also alex did not commit the real crime. scot and dallas did. they failed to stop him.

and then he gives him a 3 day ban. how ridiculous is that? and on top of that the worthless racist bastard can still post there despite the ban.

that is laughable at best. so you see why would they deserve a castle when they never bothered to support it.

they failed. not alex. we knew alex was a f**king sicko. that thread about cancer alone is worth a perma ban.

first his mother was sick. then his long time girlfriend left him. and then the cancer issue.

do you really believe that a sick man can be at various forums 24 hours a day if he has cancer?

and look what he is saying about nadal. most forums would not allow him to go on with that doping nonsense. you don't get to trash the legends of the sport like that. he created that thread at the tennis discussion page so he could go after nadal and his fans. in other words he was trying disrupt the forum.

brutal attacks on emma based on the color of her skin were way the hell over the line. and those brutal attacks and the mindless rampage went on for 5 days. he was even at it last night. take a look at the last post at that gay lounge thread there.

he went there to attack me again. this is one sick of a b**ch who is not capable of functioning in society so he spends his entire pathetic existence at these forums 24 hours a day.

still I do not hold alex responsible. I hold his handlers ---dallas and scott and his bogus buddies (babbs and monster) responsible.

they failed to step in and stand up to do the right thing. they are the cowards there. they alone did not have the courage to stand up try to stop that mad man.

dallas was actually at the castle when some of this brutal rampage was going on. she even posted there about it.

all she could say was this: has alex taken his meds.

they failed to be attentive and they failed to be responsible. they failed to take care of me.

I did everything for that forum and more. what I got in return was cowards who did not even have the decency to stand up for what is right.

if it is that little they thought of the castle there then it might as well have never existed there. in that case they lost nothing.

I was removing those volumes so they would end up at some other part of the data base. had the tab at the bottom read "delete", I would not have clicked on such a tab. I know that those volumes are recoverable but why bother.

they basically trashed the castle by not providing proper care and sufficient protection for it.

they have absolutely nobody to blame but themselves for what happened there.

masterclass, javi, slasher, markus, and I were out to make that the best small tennis community. we never got a chance because we had too many cowards who did not really want us succeed at the chat section.

This is what I read! Lol

Offline Dallas

• Global Moderator
  • Tennis God
« Reply #127 on: July 15, 2013, 02:23:51 PM »
Sorry, but I saw that and had to respond. Going since 1999 doesn't mean much considering you get such limited activity here. It's dead for any decent standards. With all due respect, Scott, this place won't grow without advertising. Try typing "men's tennis" into Google. MTF comes up on the first page. Have fun searching through hundreds of pages looking for T4U. I understand you may not want to spend money on this forum, but then don't claim that this forum is alive because it isn't.

Maybe a better way to say it is that T4U is in a coma, a very deep coma.

On a sidenote, I would have never found this forum if I wasn't told about it, and I bet 95% of posters here would say the same. You can't just drag people from other forums here, I think that's been proven.
The problem is totally different, there should have been more global mods with the power to ban.... a normal person with good judgement like masterclass for example, you can actually drag people here but they leave in disgust when psychos like SdG and Alex start their rampage cause they don't feel safe here.... we were working like a bunch of ants to eliminate the SdG problem but it was still tot pathetic we had to struggle like a bunch of headless chicken cause there was no real power in anyone's hands except ....

in Dallas' hands who's tot incompetent and not mod material imo.... from what i've heard she was watching Alex's rampage who kept insulting Emma with selected racist and other remarks like "Stupid f**king b**ch" and to that Dallas' response was "did you take your meds alex" or what, i don't eat the "i'm a kind mod" stuff, when someone's destroying the peace of the forum consistently and especially in the manner of Alex you ban his ass, also his fake cancer stories about his mom's and his own cancer, tot schizo lunatic, ofc he's not doing it when Scott is online and is that an excuse, he should have been permabanned......

all dallas is good for is trolling the match thread section, closing WWW threads which could also be useful for gamblers for example, cause they can see how people predict the set scores etc.... and good old dallas closes and trolls the threads with bs like "rafa is going to win the rest of his matches easily, no need for this thread" stupidity and incompetence, this woman should have never been mod anywhere.......

CD and others, me included put hours of work into building the chat section (no one asked us it's true so we can stfu and yes we were stupid to waste energy on it) of course he was also frustrated by this situation which had been going on for long, it wasn't a single troll who "took the castle down" it was the lack of proper support sry but that's the truth, it would have taken only a competent global mod with the power to ban to fix all the problems......

A good indicator of the state of things here is that one of Alex's many troll threads named "Herc" is still not deleted....

AND ESPECIALLY THIS ONE ! Lol

Offline Tennis4you

• Administrator
  • Tennis God
    • Tennis4you
« Reply #128 on: July 15, 2013, 02:33:48 PM »
Dallas has been an amazing Moderator.  Someone who does not get too worked up over issues, good head on her shoulders, smarter than me ( ;) ), etc.  I agree, another moderator would be good.  The loss of Chris was a big one for us and he bridged that gap.
Scott Baker

Offline sid

• Tennis God
« Reply #129 on: July 15, 2013, 02:49:07 PM »
Some good points.

Swish your a good bloke,if Alex had not started all this we would not be here now,that's a fact.If Admin or it's mods don't stop posts stirring s**t like what happened to Emma,people will always fall out,that's how it starts then others like myself come in & Hurc.T4U should have taken a harder line on this sh*t a long time back.I know i've been not been the best @ times.I do regret some of the things i've said.Some things i've said coz of what others have said to me & i've no regrets.I know you don't seem to get on with Herc but i think i get on ok with both of you.Whatever you think of Herc he did alot & more people came on T4U,no-one can get away from that.

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
  • Camelot Elite Tennis Society
« Reply #130 on: July 15, 2013, 03:09:29 PM »
you need impeccable defenses. alex would have been banned forever at mtf and at tf instantly and at every other forum. he is a bloody pathological liar and he is a racist piece of s**t. and now he proved that he can wreck a forum which is exactly what he has done.

no warning is given there for those kind of offenses and no warning should be needed.

what alex did was beyond criminal. it was 10 times worse than what shanks did.

I am not an enemy of scot. he has forever been kind to me. I do not forget kindness. that is one thing about me that I am very proud of. I am glad I was reared well. for that reason I will always have a warm spot in my heart for him. he has never ever done anything to me but be kind. he is also highly educated so he and I have a lot in common.

under no circumstances should dallas have watched and waited while all that rampage was going on. all she could do was make a light hearted remark. she asked alex if he had taken his meds. she said she was in talks with alex and sid at the time. what about me? I was the mod. and it was me who was under brutal attacks that did not stop even after I left.

what alex said to emma on a public forum is criminal at every level. it should have been stopped instantly let alone being allowed to go on for 5-6 days.

if you don't have the guts to do the right thing then you move aside for the betterment of the forum.

I am welcome at every forum under the sun except for mtf. and I did not do anything criminal there at all.

I just had to deal with mods there who were threatened by my popularity there. guys like me, javi, and Feldman, and few others were the lone objective and kind voices there but we were also very popular.

that constituted a huge threat for some.

you saw fed fan attack me nonstop when I left here. those are the kind of attacks I was under at mtf daily for 4 years. and when ever I spoke up and defended myself, mods happily handed me infractions.

those very minor infractions added up over the course of 4 years. that was what masterclass and slasher were fighting for there.

they wanted the mods and admin to come up with a more fair and more objective system.

you need to get rid of alex and fed fan. they are not helping you in terms of credibility. at some point one does have to separate himself or herself from a friend who has chosen to be a criminal or the criminal ways.

lunatics can wreck a public forum in a matter of a couple of days.

and you need to have a straight talk with babbs and monster. unless they ditch that mindless and reckless blind hate and the endless need to feel important, they will just be looked at as a couple of ignorant cowards.

they are only good for running off people. just about anybody they can get their hands on is quickly called a "dumbass" or "stupid".

that is insecurity at best and it is recklessness that should not be allowed or be acceptable.

at any rate, best of luck.

I will be at tennis frontier.com if you need to talk to me.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2013, 03:14:40 PM by Clay Death »

Offline Lugburz

• Tennis God
  • Chelsea till I die!
« Reply #131 on: July 15, 2013, 03:27:22 PM »
I like how sid deleted his posts when he said to me to go and fook myself  :rofl_2: In fact he's been insulting me for no reason at all. Show me one post when I insulted you?

As I said you don't deserve my attention, nor you could really insult me because my conscience is clear.

But even that I couldn't care less for me to report him or do anything. His actions speak for himself.

TOMMY HAAS
Philipp Kohlschreiber  -  Stanislas Wawrinka - TB - NM - GD - EG - IS - DL - RF - DT - JWT

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
« Reply #132 on: July 15, 2013, 03:42:33 PM »
memo to general sid:

general sid kick back and relax mate. general lugburz is royalty and he is a long time friend of mine.

he has been always supportive of me and my efforts.

you have him confused with somebody else. its general lugburz`s style to always take the high road.

Offline Lugburz

• Tennis God
  • Chelsea till I die!
« Reply #133 on: July 15, 2013, 03:50:28 PM »
it doesn't matter general Herc, he can do whatever he wants.
Hunting has said that his gloves are off with me  :rofl_2:
Simply because I said that mt debunked his claims about tennis racket sizes  ..-) But I see he's desperately wanting something to bring up what he has been holding back. Let him have it.

sid or hunting can't cloud my judgments, I'm way over that. They can't turn me against you or anyone else.
So don't worry even if he doesn't understand. He had enough of the insults at me, but  I'm really wall :bang-head: in this case.
Him deleting his insults at me are one of the reasons I know my conscience is clear, so you see it doesn't mater really.
But thx for the efforts general ;-()

TOMMY HAAS

Offline FreakyGOAT > CD

• Tennis God
  • Amir Blumensauce
« Reply #134 on: July 15, 2013, 03:50:35 PM »
The last thing anyone wants is a CD essay that talks in circles... :p

I agree partially with OW that the forum used to be decent. Then it became CD4U (as Slasher likes to call it) and if you didn't post in the Castle then you got harassed >.< I've learned that one can only take CD in small doses, banning him every weekend might do the trick and letting him ramble throughout the week. We can call it "CDless Saturday and Sunday"

Just an idea :dunno:
Oh Sheesh Y'all T'was A Dream

Offline FedFanForever

• Tennis God
« Reply #135 on: July 15, 2013, 04:02:31 PM »
OMG - CD you're so full of it. I'm not the one who ran off in a huff, deleting 30K posts like a petulant child. :rofl_2: :rofl_2: :rofl_2:
Then we will fight in the shade.

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #136 on: July 15, 2013, 04:17:47 PM »
Some good points.

Swish your a good bloke,if Alex had not started all this we would not be here now,that's a fact.If Admin or it's mods don't stop posts stirring s**t like what happened to Emma,people will always fall out,that's how it starts then others like myself come in & Hurc.T4U should have taken a harder line on this sh*t a long time back.I know i've been not been the best @ times.I do regret some of the things i've said.Some things i've said coz of what others have said to me & i've no regrets.I know you don't seem to get on with Herc but i think i get on ok with both of you.Whatever you think of Herc he did alot & more people came on T4U,no-one can get away from that.

Things were working OK and Alex did upset the balance for sure, no one argues that.

But it's already a few days old, we shouldn't spend time worrying about it anymore.

I sent a message to popecrackzillionaire to post here, I still remember he could get things moving from a long time ago.
I found his website through research.

I can find others that may help.

Get ready for the HC season, this one should be very good this year.

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #137 on: July 15, 2013, 04:27:17 PM »
This is good!!!

Everyone let it out, tell them what you really think.

Or folks can do what I do, I have several places I check for tennis information.
Just go around to your places and pick up information, when you get to the next place you have fresh information to share and pick up some new stuff.

The learning curve will be higher and you'll not get bogged down.
Good for the forums and yourself.

Change what you talk about.
Whether it's black holes, computer languages, music, health and nutrition, latest supplements for peak performance or whatever.

Existance isn't dull but a dull mind will make it so.

Offline FedFanForever

• Tennis God
« Reply #138 on: July 15, 2013, 04:38:22 PM »
lol, CD trying to get me banned. That's a good one.
Then we will fight in the shade.

Online monstertruck

• Tennis God
« Reply #139 on: July 15, 2013, 06:12:27 PM »
Sorry CD, I'm not listening to your whine anymore. :walk-man:

Grow up and shave a few pounds off that ego of yours.
Maybe then you won't have to curry favor to get people to like you.
The only blind hate is you and some of the toxicity you drag here from other forums. 
What sort of mindless fool gets banned from one forum and then starts a thread at his new forum full of hate and B.S. re: the old forum?  Look in the mirror and you'll have your answer.

Your life must really suck to be wasting soooooo much time on this high school B.S.

....and now I've allowed myself to be sucked in once again.
Damn you Jerkules. :raises fist:

Dallas and Scott, you are both horrible.
I can't stand either one of you.
I hope Jerkules takes you with him when he goes to play in whatever sandbox he builds his next wittle castle in.

Sorry 'bout dat, I was channeling Bad Alex for a moment there..... ;-()
CONK da ball!!!