Chat Threads > Tennis4you Chat Threads

~* Ye Olde Village *~ Volume 1 "A New Beginning"

<< < (307/659) > >>

Swish:

--- Quote from: mimi on November 01, 2013, 09:26:29 PM ---
--- Quote from: Swish on November 01, 2013, 09:23:36 PM ---Got to go.     Have a nice weekend and don't work long today!!!  :))

--- End quote ---

I hope so, thanks, you too  :king:

--- End quote ---

Thank you.

Fed and Djokovic about to start.  ;-()

mimi:
fed and rafa both lost,  now rafa will not get the no.1 year end ranking ..-)

i have to say, fed played much better than rafa, his match with nole is in higher quality than rafa vs ferrrer. The big angel and the fast and hard strokes that fed made was amazing.  He still has the skills, if not for the unbelievable retrieving ability of nole, he should be won.

Swish:
Nadal still has plenty of points to take YE #1, Nole has to win almost everything to have a chance.

:cool:

mimi:
Ferrer does not have the mental toughness to win the matches, he was leading both set 5:4 and was serving for the set but got broken both times  ..-)

a busy day is expecting, the devil needs to travel to China and has been giving me new instructions from time to time  ..-)

see you and wish you a new good week  ://

Swish:

--- Quote from: mimi on November 03, 2013, 07:43:21 PM ---Ferrer does not have the mental toughness to win the matches, he was leading both set 5:4 and was serving for the set but got broken both times  ..-)

a busy day is expecting, the devil needs to travel to China and has been giving me new instructions from time to time  ..-)

see you and wish you a new good week  ://

--- End quote ---

Bosses do give instructions....  from time to time.  :)~

The WTF is starting this week. There's a lot of arguing going on too at different forums.
Besides that, not much happening.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version