Author Topic: ~* Ye Olde Village *~ Volume 1 "A New Beginning"  (Read 80041 times)

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
Re: ~* Ye Olde Village *~ Volume 1 "A New Beginning"
« Reply #1720 on: December 10, 2013, 08:54:41 PM »
Got to go for 7 hours.  :ZZZZZ)

Good luck on that contest at MTF, popcorn or something like that.  :)~

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #1721 on: December 10, 2013, 08:59:30 PM »
I like the Korean guy coz although he looks cold outside but in fact he is very warm inside

do you like the female assistant detective? I think she is pretty but her body is too huge.

i haven't noticed and won't think I would go far in that contest since i have very few "fans"  :)~

BBM: The greatest romantic film of all times

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #1722 on: December 11, 2013, 04:33:00 AM »
I like the Korean guy coz although he looks cold outside but in fact he is very warm inside

do you like the female assistant detective? I think she is pretty but her body is too huge.

i haven't noticed and won't think I would go far in that contest since i have very few "fans"  :)~

:rofl_2:   She's not that big but doesn't have much to say and no ideas how to solve crime.

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #1723 on: December 11, 2013, 05:04:18 AM »
wow, you went to bed when I started to work, and now you already wake up when i have yet to leave office  :innocent:

she is not really "very fat" but bigger than most women, her shoulder is even wider than the Korean guy  :)~

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #1724 on: December 11, 2013, 05:08:25 PM »
wow, you went to bed when I started to work, and now you already wake up when i have yet to leave office  :innocent:

she is not really "very fat" but bigger than most women, her shoulder is even wider than the Korean guy  :)~

I have to download a couple more for tonight.  :king:

Season 1          #'s 17 and eighteen.  :)

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #1725 on: December 11, 2013, 07:36:27 PM »
glad to learn that you are still interested in this Mentalists.  have you watched "Elementary" by Lucy Liu (don't know the one who acted Sherlock Holmes)?  i don't like it, the cases are boring and Holmes talkes too much

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #1726 on: December 11, 2013, 08:31:32 PM »
glad to learn that you are still interested in this Mentalists.  have you watched "Elementary" by Lucy Liu (don't know the one who acted Sherlock Holmes)?  i don't like it, the cases are boring and Holmes talkes too much

Hi mimi. No, I never heard of elementary. Another series I guess. 

Let me finish this one first, I only have another 100 episodes.  :ice cream:

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #1727 on: December 11, 2013, 08:51:21 PM »
100 episodes?  I guess i need a few months to finish  :))

how are you today? do you need to buy Christmas presents for your relatives and friends?. I did buy a few times when i was younger, now i am getting old and lost the passion to buy, all i want is to eat and sleep :grind dance:
« Last Edit: December 11, 2013, 09:14:22 PM by mimi »

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #1728 on: December 12, 2013, 07:34:50 PM »
100 episodes?  I guess i need a few months to finish  :))

how are you today? do you need to buy Christmas presents for your relatives and friends?. I did buy a few times when i was younger, now i am getting old and lost the passion to buy, all i want is to eat and sleep :grind dance:

I stopped buying for everyone almost.

Christmas shouldn't be about worrying what to buy for people, that's just marketing taking control of your actions. They try to make you feel guilty mostly for not buying expensive items.

They do the same with bottled water unless necessary.
Everytime I see a clown drinking bottled water I pity the fools for paying for it.  :)>>>>
But marketing has taken control of them.

I just saw #19 mentalist and going for #20 right now.  :king:

See ya'll later.  :cool:

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #1729 on: December 12, 2013, 08:09:00 PM »

"Christmas shouldn't be about worrying what to buy for people, that's just marketing taking control of your actions. They try to make you feel guilty mostly for not buying expensive items.": absolutely agree with you!  :gleam:

as for bottle water, may be the people just buy it when they are staying outside and doing sports and not even at home?

i think Mentalist 's earlier series are better, the recent ones are less coz they are not very reasonable, especially for that Red John.  Hard to believe a criminal can have so many "frineds" mn the police station? :confused1:

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #1730 on: December 12, 2013, 08:50:37 PM »

"Christmas shouldn't be about worrying what to buy for people, that's just marketing taking control of your actions. They try to make you feel guilty mostly for not buying expensive items.": absolutely agree with you!  :gleam:

as for bottle water, may be the people just buy it when they are staying outside and doing sports and not even at home?

i think Mentalist 's earlier series are better, the recent ones are less coz they are not very reasonable, especially for that Red John.  Hard to believe a criminal can have so many "frineds" mn the police station? :confused1:

I give the mentalist a 6-7/10. It's pretty good but at times now I notice that I'm not paying much attention.

That Red John was a big deal for a few episodes and now it isn't mentioned much but it will come up later.

Bottled water is better than drinking pop so there is some good to it I guess.

When is your vacation?  I need one myself even though I haven't worked that much this year.  :cool:

It won't be long and tennis will be starting up, can't wait. I'm tired of seeing the silly threads and articles about tennis that's being put out now.

Also finished the third set of the 2013 Wimbledon Semi final between Djokovic and Del Potro, that was one of the best matches all year.

Well, I have to get some rest so talk later..........  Chow.  :)~

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #1731 on: December 12, 2013, 11:29:36 PM »
yes, 6-7 is the correct score.

i don't think Simon Baker (acted as Jean) has good acting skills.  I guess the fans like him coz he is handsome  ;-()

do you like "Monk" and "Cold Case"?  They are not playing any more, but i love them  :king:  Monk is so funny and crazy and I was touched by the loyalty of his assistant.  I like Cold Case very much coz i have a passion for older stuff, and many of the murder cases were taken place at 30's to 60's.

my short vacation is on 22 Dec to 26 Dec when I am going to Brunei  :king:  i am looking forward to AO2014 too, I feel bored without watching tennis matches.

Do you drink Coke a lot?  My impression towards Amercians is that they love to drink coke a lot?

Del Potro could have won the wimby match with Nole if he got a little bit more of luck
« Last Edit: December 12, 2013, 11:31:24 PM by mimi »

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #1732 on: December 13, 2013, 10:59:12 PM »
Dr Swish, FFF is back, he is in general discussion  :yay: :cloud 9: :smartie: :rasta: :fishie: :friends: :dance 2: :friends:

Offline FedFanForever

• Tennis God
« Reply #1733 on: December 14, 2013, 12:59:30 AM »
Somebody resurrected this? Was Clay Death banned?
Then we will fight in the shade.

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #1734 on: December 14, 2013, 04:12:56 AM »

How goes it folks?

CD is still around somewhere.

The tennis season is just around the corner.  :king:

Offline nick the greek

• Tennis Player
  • ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
« Reply #1735 on: December 15, 2013, 03:34:45 PM »

i don't think Simon Baker (acted as Jean) has good acting skills.  I guess the fans like him coz he is handsome  ;-()

do you like "Monk" and "Cold Case"?  They are not playing any more, but i love them  :king:  Monk is so funny and crazy and I was touched by the loyalty of his assistant.  I like Cold Case very much coz i have a passion for older stuff, and many of the murder cases were taken place at 30's to 60's.

my short vacation is on 22 Dec to 26 Dec when I am going to Brunei  :king:  i am looking forward to AO2014 too, I feel bored without watching tennis matches.

Do you drink Coke a lot?  My impression towards Amercians is that they love to drink coke a lot?

Del Potro could have won the wimby match with Nole if he got a little bit more of luck
Miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii. :whistle:
TRAIN HARD FIGHT EASY.
NO1E, HE CAN DO IT 3 TIMES IN A ROW
NOVAK "WIZARD OF OZ" DJOKOVIC

Quote from: Prodigy.
nick is god

THE AGE OF DJOKER THE BARBARIAN HAS COME

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #1736 on: December 15, 2013, 07:21:02 PM »
Nicky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :))

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #1737 on: December 15, 2013, 07:26:38 PM »

no he is not, he mostly is in the other castle thread.  Please come here more often, usually there  is only me and Swish  ://

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #1738 on: December 15, 2013, 08:00:36 PM »

Americans drink a lot of pop. Some of the sizes at fast food places are huge.

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #1739 on: December 15, 2013, 08:57:41 PM »
i was/am reading some BBM fan fictions, and was stunned to see the main characters drink cold coke every morning, isn't it bad for health?  :confused1: