Chat Threads > Tennis4you Chat Threads

~* Ye Olde Village *~ Volume 1 "A New Beginning"

<< < (421/607) > >>

mimi:

--- Quote from: Swish on February 26, 2014, 04:40:12 AM ---
--- Quote from: mimi on February 26, 2014, 04:19:31 AM ---of the "vegetables", i think I can eat these 2 as substitute to meat for some time but however, they are also very fattening: potato and chestnuts :grind dance:

so, Dr Swish: is it healthy for me to eat these 2 "vegetables"? :ice cream:

--- End quote ---

Eat a variety of vegatables, you can look up recipes for different dishes.

--- End quote ---

other "vegetables" as cabbage has no taste, and they are not filling, i can only stand eating potato and chestnuts :ice cream:

mimi:
where is Swish and Alex?  Congratulations, Roger winning against sexy, i only watched the first 2 games on tv  :gleam:

mimi:
this low-class poster at MTF "your valentine" is giving me another  bad rep for a mild post.  She had a beef with me at least 5 years ago in TF when i made a mild comments about Jankovic not as gracious in defeat than Ana.  She followed me crazily and gave me bad reps as little Asian, little secretary etc until I asked a mod to forbit her from posting these insults to me.   It is unbelievable how unforgiving this person is.  She still follows me in MTF and gives me bad reps for harmless posts.  Guess Rafa has beaten Roger a bit too much, thinks she needs to visit mental doctor.

FedFanForever:
Holy s**t, Fed beat Nole!  :// :innocent: :innocent:

mimi:

--- Quote from: FedFanForever on February 28, 2014, 11:54:22 AM ---Holy s**t, Fed beat Nole!  :// :innocent: :innocent:

--- End quote ---

did not think of this result, thought most probably Nole will win, congratulations, he will win the title  :king:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version