Chat Threads > Tennis4you Chat Threads

~* Ye Olde Village *~ Volume 1 "A New Beginning"

<< < (532/622) > >>

mimi:

--- Quote from: Betty t4u on August 15, 2014, 07:42:49 AM ---lol thk but i have another idea:p


do u use make up stuff? i made yesterday a sort of lipgloss, red colour, i like the result but in the end i never used red one hahah will give maybe to mom:p

--- End quote ---

i don't much use make up these years coz I am getting too lazy.  I only wear them when I have important functions like wedding party etc  :king:

mimi:

--- Quote from: Nekro t4u on August 15, 2014, 04:41:22 PM ---
--- Quote from: Betty t4u on August 15, 2014, 07:42:49 AM ---lol thk but i have another idea:p


do u use make up stuff? i made yesterday a sort of lipgloss, red colour, i like the result but in the end i never used red one hahah will give maybe to mom:p

--- End quote ---
Yee Yes DR. Betty has the Phd and the smartest ideas, and her programming makes my mind explode, so i post a silly song and a suicidal one too, and good night guys :innocent:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h59-zzckWdE

--- End quote ---

hello Nek, nice to see you, have a nice weekend  :gleam:

Nekro t4u:

--- Quote from: mimi on August 15, 2014, 08:07:37 PM ---
hello Nek, nice to see you, have a nice weekend  :gleam:

--- End quote ---
nice to see you too, i just checked the news, Fed beat murray?????? :scared: hugs to Betty, Emma and any Murray fans out there........

Alex:
I'm not happy with Djokovic, my family and myself. I like to b**ch  :). Nothing is the way I want it at the moment. So, I'll keep b**ching. If anybody has a better idea let me know  :)~.

Mimi, open up your own business. You shouldn't be treated like your boss and her husband own you. They wouldn't be able to  pull out that crap in Canada by the way. You do work for your living and you get compensated for that. You do the work, you get paid[/b. ]. Sorry, maybe I don't understand Asian culture that much  :(.

Betty t4u:

--- Quote from: Nekro t4u on August 15, 2014, 04:41:22 PM ---Yee Yes DR. Betty has the Phd and the smartest ideas, and her programming makes my mind explode, so i post a silly song and a suicidal one too, and good night guys :innocent:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h59-zzckWdE

--- End quote ---
that name one is smart coz was yr:D
u should be used at my programming:p
abt Andy thk hug but lately he sucks, tot weak mind, well also he will notice it is time to change his mind if want back to win

hi Alex, EVERY WORK PLACE SUCKs but unless u are nto rich u need to work:p

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version