Author Topic: ~* Ye Olde Village *~ Volume 1 "A New Beginning"  (Read 55913 times)

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
Re: ~* Ye Olde Village *~ Volume 1 "A New Beginning"
« Reply #2820 on: August 22, 2014, 10:45:32 PM »
Mimi, I have a new diet for you. Eat whatever you want, find a good man and have some  great sex  :)). It'll work.

Offline Nekro t4u

• Tennis Pro
« Reply #2821 on: August 23, 2014, 12:24:56 AM »
Hey guys how are you? hope all doing well, as for me, after drinking a few days at home got bored and hit the bars for a while but got bored of that too so now just at home again getting back to normal...... :innocent:

It's cool all these holidays are ending everywhere, I swear all i hear from people they don't feel good no matter where and what kind of holiday they choose....

Mimi, I have a new diet for you. Eat whatever you want, find a good man and have some  great sex  :)). It'll work.
haha that's a good tip :rofl_2: lol at everybody giving mimi diet tips but she's asking for it complaining about being fat all the time...
« Last Edit: August 23, 2014, 12:25:56 AM by Nekro t4u »

Offline Betty t4u

• Tennis Enthusiast
« Reply #2822 on: August 23, 2014, 06:43:54 AM »
finally at home :lmao: , not that i happy to go to work but needs some normality and busy life..coming:p

Alex that is the best tip really:p :whistle: :)~

good Nek u getting back to normal status... coz i need help for a program for cosmetic :// :innocent: :innocent: :innocent:

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #2823 on: August 23, 2014, 06:57:38 AM »
can you get more monies by working overnight?  If yes, then it is not that bad.  You are still young, so better to earn more monies now instead of at age 65  :))

may be you gonna be super fine after 2 weeks when the us open finished  :harp: :cloud 9:

hey, roger's good draw should belong to rafa, damn it that rafa withdrew  :insane: :Boxing: :crying:

Betty and Nek are back, do you think CD will be back too?  :rofl_2:

ok, bye  :king:

Don't know who is coming back or where they are.
Start the Game is banned or is it over now? I always liked him as a poster though he was outspoken. He paid the price I think.  :dunno:

Jerzy is in the 250 event final, Winston Salem, againt Rosol. I hope he's on his way back to some good tennis.

Offline FedFanForever

• Tennis God
« Reply #2824 on: August 23, 2014, 01:57:53 PM »
Start Da Fail is a well deserved ban.
Then we will fight in the shade.

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #2825 on: August 23, 2014, 02:51:10 PM »
I didn't realize he was banned here. I know he was bannned on MTF. I didn't mind him that much except that he was absolutely obsessed with Nadal. He posted so many stupid things on MTF ... I still remember the one that everyone is still laughing about. It was something about Nadal losing a match because of a coin toss and choosing not to serve first  :rofl_2:. MTF crowd, and you know how cruel they can be, humiliated him to no end. I actually felt bad for him.

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #2826 on: August 23, 2014, 07:45:21 PM »
I didn't realize he was banned here. I know he was bannned on MTF. I didn't mind him that much except that he was absolutely obsessed with Nadal. He posted so many stupid things on MTF ... I still remember the one that everyone is still laughing about. It was something about Nadal losing a match because of a coin toss and choosing not to serve first  :rofl_2: . MTF crowd, and you know how cruel they can be, humiliated him to no end. I actually felt bad for him.

They did give him a lot of crap for some of his statements.
It was always that way with him though.

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #2827 on: August 24, 2014, 01:08:30 AM »
I didn't realize he was banned here. I know he was bannned on MTF. I didn't mind him that much except that he was absolutely obsessed with Nadal. He posted so many stupid things on MTF ... I still remember the one that everyone is still laughing about. It was something about Nadal losing a match because of a coin toss and choosing not to serve first  :rofl_2: . MTF crowd, and you know how cruel they can be, humiliated him to no end. I actually felt bad for him.

Swish, I've never had a problem with him per se. However, I don't like when some tennis fans get so obssesive about their favorite players. For some reason, many young Rafa fans on MTF go crazy about him. I criticize Nole all the time and never gloat about him. Remind you for some stupid reason I've always liked him and kinda 'picked him up' when he was a nobody back in 2005/06. I just don't believe that any super tennis star is better than me or you  :).

Now, I'm still looking for another young guy to support, but can't find any ... There are some candidates but ... gee, I sound gay now  :rofl_2:

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #2828 on: August 24, 2014, 08:07:13 AM »

Swish, I've never had a problem with him per se. However, I don't like when some tennis fans get so obssesive about their favorite players. For some reason, many young Rafa fans on MTF go crazy about him. I criticize Nole all the time and never gloat about him. Remind you for some stupid reason I've always liked him and kinda 'picked him up' when he was a nobody back in 2005/06. I just don't believe that any super tennis star is better than me or you  :) .

Now, I'm still looking for another young guy to support, but can't find any ... There are some candidates but ... gee, I sound gay now  :rofl_2:

I found a few that I like but it's really Fed first then DelPo.
With DelPo it's been years of injury so being a supporter it's tough, he's only been playing some good tennis a quarter of the time.

Keep searching but I doubt you'll find another Nole, players like that are so rare.

Online mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #2829 on: August 24, 2014, 08:16:02 PM »
wow, so many posts  :))

Swish: sorry that your Jano lost but it is still not bad to be a runner up  :king:

BBM: The greatest romantic film of all times

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #2830 on: August 25, 2014, 12:03:59 AM »
Mimi, you didn't say anything about 'my special diet for you' suggestion  :)~.

Online mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #2831 on: August 25, 2014, 01:13:42 AM »
Mimi, you didn't say anything about 'my special diet for you' suggestion  :)~.

i don't have a man, so cannot comment  :king:

Offline Nekro t4u

• Tennis Pro
« Reply #2832 on: August 25, 2014, 01:35:08 AM »
Hey guys :)

Mimi a man for you: Dr. Swish :king:

and ofc some money too ;)

I still remember the one that everyone is still laughing about. It was something about Nadal losing a match because of a coin toss and choosing not to serve first

He made a similar one on tennis warehouse that Nadal losing the AO final to waw was "Karma striking back" because "gracious Pete" went there to give Nadal the trophy despite the fact Nadal trash-talked Pete's era, but Nadal didn't deserve it ..-)  But hey. who knows, maybe the guy is some master yogi and he has insights where the average folks don't and we can't disprove what he says anyway so  :dunno:

BTW I don't know why so many experts predict Fed to win the USO, true Fed's been good the past few weeks but he can't even handle Nole on grass which is his fav surface and Nole is THE ultimate HC player so :confused1:

Online mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #2833 on: August 25, 2014, 02:05:59 AM »
hello Nek :grind dance:

wow, this is Dr Swish?  He is too handsome and young for me  :rofl_2:

I will take the money instead  :rofl_2:

Nole seems to have hard draw, if someone takes him out before the final, then Roger will win  :gleam:

Offline Nekro t4u

• Tennis Pro
« Reply #2834 on: August 25, 2014, 11:57:34 PM »

Nole seems to have hard draw, if someone takes him out before the final, then Roger will win  :gleam:
Handsome and young men are there to be cougared mimi, many of them are looking for someone like you, and then ofc there are the middle-aged men, etc. etc. :P With your looks you'll have no prob getting any of them :king:

Offline FedFanForever

• Tennis God
« Reply #2835 on: August 25, 2014, 11:58:38 PM »
mimi - don't worry Roger won't even make the final and your precious Rafa will stay 3 slams behind. :mad1:
Then we will fight in the shade.

Offline Nekro t4u

• Tennis Pro
« Reply #2836 on: August 25, 2014, 11:59:36 PM »
mimi - don't worry Roger won't even make the final and your precious Rafa will stay 3 slams behind. :mad1:
jinxing hard i see :innocent:

Online mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #2837 on: August 26, 2014, 12:59:05 AM »

Handsome and young men are there to be cougared mimi, many of them are looking for someone like you, and then ofc there are the middle-aged men, etc. etc. :P With your looks you'll have no prob getting any of them :king:

with my looks?  I look very ordinary and fat  :rofl_2:

Online mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #2838 on: August 26, 2014, 01:00:12 AM »
jinxing hard i see :innocent:

agreed. Alex is in fact eating :ice cream: to pre-celebrate the victory of Fed :grind dance:
« Last Edit: August 26, 2014, 01:09:10 AM by mimi »

Offline Nekro t4u

• Tennis Pro
« Reply #2839 on: August 26, 2014, 01:26:05 AM »
with my looks?  I look very ordinary and fat  :rofl_2:
Sure sure, and you're 68 ;) Mimi trust me, 70% of the handsome men out there would jump on you :gleam:

agreed. Alex is in fact eating :ice cream: to pre-celebrate the victory of Fed :grind dance:
Yes, many ppl are doing that, Wilander ofc doesn't count cause he turned into a jinxing machine about the level of Reed long ago :P
« Last Edit: August 26, 2014, 01:27:11 AM by Nekro t4u »