Author Topic: ~* Ye Olde Village *~ Volume 1 "A New Beginning"  (Read 56959 times)

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
Re: ~* Ye Olde Village *~ Volume 1 "A New Beginning"
« Reply #760 on: August 07, 2013, 07:14:55 AM »
Personal attack removed.

I ain't gonna remove the video though. That scene is too good.

2 And 1/2 Men Yo b**ch I'm Gonna Slap You Up

« Last Edit: August 07, 2013, 03:51:49 PM by Slasher1985 »

Offline Slasher1985

• Tennis God
  • Rankings Wizard
« Reply #761 on: August 07, 2013, 03:50:51 PM »
not sure why this 'post count' is so important. However, everyone knows that Herc (CD) deleted them for no reason (while he was a mod). let's not fool ourselves  :whistle:. it's too bad because I don't come here too often and there are many members who post only here.

Herc simply tried to make this 'castle thing' his legacy or something. I find it silly. when he got challenged he destroyed 'his castle', hilarious (deleted everything). God complex  :\.

Some people are funny that way. You agree and love them, they agree and love you back. You disagree and challenge them they go ballistic. ego.

MT, I don't want to criticize or judge anybody but I had it enough with him. So I teased him, provoked him (as a friend) ... he couldn't take it.

The best things in life I've learned are from dear people who've disagreed with me, who made me think that there was another way, who challenged me, made me think and I'm grateful to them. We all think, work, struggle,  sh!t, pee, fart ... we win, we lose, we go up and down, we are human.

This whole 'castle thing' which is a great idea, where people can come and talk about everything and nothing became like a some sort of a religion to Herc.. So, he decides to delete everything. It's like, I created my world and I don't like you any more , so I'm gonna kill you all  ..-).

I'll come back to say something about Emma.

Alright, at first appearance, it seems like a mature comment coming from a mature person. Until the final line. That is where I am puzzled. So, why would you still feel the need to come back to say something about Emma?

If personal attacks are a way to 'challenge' your friends, it must be really tough making them. So, in your groups people talk nasty to each other all day long. Must be interesting really.

I see your behavior rather illogical, constantly changing from one post to another. So, the only logical solution here would be to sentence you to a second 7-day long ban if you cast another personal attack to any existing human being. Thank you for understanding.  :)

This forum lacked action against personal attacks in the past, so call me power hungry, or call me a fair person, but this stops today.

Offline Slasher1985

• Tennis God
  • Rankings Wizard
« Reply #762 on: August 07, 2013, 03:53:31 PM »
Everyone either posting or hanging around reading but having a user account that finds anything around here offensive to human nature should report the thing in order to gather attention towards the Moderators.

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #763 on: August 07, 2013, 06:28:45 PM »
Slasher, this is not MTF, so please don't behave like a MTF mod. there wasn't any personal attacks in my posts that you removed. BS. Also, don't tell me BS like, 'in some posts you are logical, in some posts you are illogical', uh, oh. who are you to judge different opinions?  What, you think you are smarter than me? gimme a break

I've been here much longer than you and if I wanted to could've become a mighty mod.

so give me a break. I'm gonna talk to Scott btw.

mod, shmod, stop acting like a God :mad1:. what, you wanna discipline me ... ban me if you can (I know you can't btw), I don't give a s**t.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2013, 06:30:56 PM by Alex »

Offline Slasher1985

• Tennis God
  • Rankings Wizard
« Reply #764 on: August 07, 2013, 06:34:01 PM »
Just relax and stop acting like a kid. I seriously doubt Scott will give a damn. All the posts that offended people and were reported are saved for eternity. You think that "go back to India" comment of yours was lost permanently when CD deleted everything? Think again. I see it, Scott sees it, Dallas sees it.

I am not behaving like a MTF Mod, I am behaving like a Mod. You should stop insulting, like you just did in the post above. You may not realize when you insult people, so that's kind of a problem here.

This isn't about logic or intelligence.

Offline Slasher1985

• Tennis God
  • Rankings Wizard
« Reply #765 on: August 07, 2013, 06:41:25 PM »
I've been here much longer than you and if I wanted to could've become a mighty mod.

Also... you've been here much longer. So boo-hoo-what? Tell me one good thing you've done for this forum. Name it and I'll show you if I can ban you or not. :)

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #766 on: August 07, 2013, 06:44:08 PM »
Slash, there some things you don't know and don't understand. I'll PM you.

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #767 on: August 07, 2013, 06:48:16 PM »
Del Potro is coming up soon.  :)>>>>

No acting like kids now.  :rofl_2:

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #768 on: August 07, 2013, 06:48:37 PM »

Also... you've been here much longer. So boo-hoo-what? Tell me one good thing you've done for this forum. Name it and I'll show you if I can ban you or not. :)
I'm sure if you go trough my 12000 posts you'll find some. It's most about tennis and players. I've never had problems with anybody here before but certain things happened. Ask Scott and Dallas about me since I joined this board back in 2006/07, can't remember. as I said I'll PM you.

Offline Slasher1985

• Tennis God
  • Rankings Wizard
« Reply #769 on: August 07, 2013, 06:54:48 PM »
I'm sure if you go trough my 12000 posts you'll find some. It's most about tennis and players. I've never had problems with anybody here before but certain things happened. Ask Scott and Dallas about me since I joined this board back in 2006/07, can't remember. as I said I'll PM you.

I've been going through them for a long time now trying to find out why aren't you posting like this anymore. What has unbalanced you internal posting watch or something. Must have been something serious to revert you in kid form really. PM me if you feel you have information to add.

Hiya Swish.

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #770 on: August 07, 2013, 07:04:30 PM »

I've been going through them for a long time now trying to find out why aren't you posting like this anymore. What has unbalanced you internal posting watch or something. Must have been something serious to revert you in kid form really. PM me if you feel you have information to add.

Hiya Swish.

Though I haven't posted in your rankings thread much I do appreciate your efforts.

Just remember that when you get stuck on something that is the time when you start looking at many options, this is where most of the learning is done.

C"mon DelPo!!!!   :))

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #771 on: August 07, 2013, 07:49:23 PM »
Swish, you Big Camel. how it goes  :))?

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #772 on: August 07, 2013, 08:12:53 PM »
Swish, you Big Camel. how it goes  :)) ?

I'm just humping along.  :rofl_2:

Looks like the matches have been rained out but not sure.

I can't stay up late anymore, it sucks.  :mad1:

Hi all you beautiful people.  :)

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #773 on: August 07, 2013, 08:22:50 PM »

I'm just humping along.  :rofl_2:

Looks like the matches have been rained out but not sure.

I can't stay up late anymore, it sucks.  :mad1:

Hi all you beautiful people.  :)

Taxi Driver - You Talkin' me?

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #774 on: August 07, 2013, 08:24:36 PM »
Janowicz vs. Nadal should be good.

Jerzy said he didn't practice much recently. And he looked like it.

Then we also have.........  well, just look for yourself.  Bracket

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #775 on: August 07, 2013, 08:27:53 PM »
Marty McFly - You talkin' to me?

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #776 on: August 07, 2013, 08:33:09 PM »

Apologise to my Camel, he gets the crazy idea your making fun of him.  :rofl_2:

Apologize To My Mule

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #777 on: August 07, 2013, 08:40:42 PM »
We have a lively bunch here tonight.  :)~

See Ya'll laterzzzz.  :cool:

Online mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #778 on: August 07, 2013, 09:02:42 PM »
Everyone either posting or hanging around reading but having a user account that finds anything around here offensive to human nature should report the thing in order to gather attention towards the Moderators.

Marian:  You already contributed a lot by the ranking threads, now added to this, you also have moderating work to do, thanks for your work which I appreciated a lot  :king:

Alex: even if you are going to hate me, I have to say this.  What you said to Emma like fat monkey, going back to India etc are not only some jokes but big insult to a woman.   Though I tend to believe that you were being affected by your illness, but this was still not right.  I hope after you calmed down, you to apologise to Emma.

BBM: The greatest romantic film of all times

Online mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #779 on: August 07, 2013, 09:04:42 PM »
We have a lively bunch here tonight.  :)~

See Ya'll laterzzzz.  :cool:

thats great, eat more for me (coz i can't eat that much now due to stomach problem, not sure how i can eat the Spanish food with my old colleague tomorrow, but I must go coz it is a yearly meeting, my friends gonna be very angry if i don't go) :grind dance:

BBM: The greatest romantic film of all times