Author Topic: ~* Ye Olde Village *~ Volume 1 "A New Beginning"  (Read 64225 times)

Alex and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline FedFanForever

• Tennis God
Re: ~* Ye Olde Village *~ Volume 1 "A New Beginning"
« Reply #780 on: August 07, 2013, 11:17:31 PM »
Ergo Proxy OP [HD]
Then we will fight in the shade.

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #781 on: August 07, 2013, 11:35:43 PM »
how are you FFF?  i have a disturbed stomach and have poor appetitute, to think better, hope it will help me to lose 1-2 pounds :grind dance:

BBM: The greatest romantic film of all times

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #782 on: August 07, 2013, 11:41:08 PM »
:Bleh:

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #783 on: August 07, 2013, 11:43:14 PM »
its strange that for those smilies: just like this :grind dance:   (i saw that if do not click onto the smilies directly but type the short cut i.e. grind dance, it will come out, but then some of them do not come out even when i typed the correct words? :Fool:  (yeah, this "fool" smiliy does not come out?)
« Last Edit: August 07, 2013, 11:44:12 PM by mimi »

Offline FedFanForever

• Tennis God
« Reply #784 on: August 07, 2013, 11:50:10 PM »
Key of the Twilight (.Hack//Sign)

mimi - take care!

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #785 on: August 07, 2013, 11:54:30 PM »
thanks Alex, i need to have a new body transplanted  :)~

s y later, lunch hours  :king:

Offline Slasher1985

• Tennis God
  • Rankings Wizard
« Reply #786 on: August 08, 2013, 03:27:31 AM »
Marian:  You already contributed a lot by the ranking threads, now added to this, you also have moderating work to do, thanks for your work which I appreciated a lot  :king:

Alex: even if you are going to hate me, I have to say this.  What you said to Emma like fat monkey, going back to India etc are not only some jokes but big insult to a woman.   Though I tend to believe that you were being affected by your illness, but this was still not right.  I hope after you calmed down, you to apologise to Emma.

Thanks for the words of encouragement, Miranda.

Unlike what Alex thinks, I didn't take this job to police the forum, but to help Scott. It's clear enough he has limited time to be around.

I know Alex has been along for quite a lot of time, or that he out-ages me by many years, and I respect all that he posted on this forum for a long time. I respect a user who can be integral for such a long time and it all goes beyond fanhoods. I doubt he will ever apologize because I don't see him backing down. I don't wanna destroy what has apparently been a treasured part of this forum, but I don't wanna see insults cast freely anymore either. I would like to either see Alex post like a normal mature person or not post at all. If Scott wants me to stop moderating for wanting this, I will stop moderating, but I will not stop posting rankings, deciphering old ATP ranking systems and reconstituting them.

But there are things in his behavior I have not seen in people I knew and know with similar conditions or worse conditions. What I see in Alex is that he doesn't know the female mind at all. Joking around and talking nasty to a woman to challenge her doesn't necessarily mean she likes it, despite she giving signs that she does. It's valid to some friends to a certain degree. I don't know how he would not know this. Only once you form a stable relationship, you find out more and more, it's not like you hang out with the guys in a bar at all. She may like it when you push her buttons sporadically once she knows you better, but even then, cross her and you pay dearly. ;-()

But even after 5 years of marriage and 1 year of fatherhood to a little girl, I still don't get women, and I probably never will. You are puzzles to us men, as many of us are to you. :)~

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #787 on: August 08, 2013, 04:04:23 AM »
Marian: you are most welcome  :king:

I know that you are not trying to police the forum but helping out, this has already been proved by your disagreement with the too strict moderating in MTF.

As much as I know, Alex had never behaved liked what he did to Alma and CD last month?   that is why I thought he was affected by his illness :confused1:

i don't know in details how he used to deal with Emma coz to be honest, i only posted here after CD got per-ban in MTF last year.  But seeing Emma's reactions, those things Alex said to her in the last incident did not please her, and she left eventually further proved that.   That is why I think he should not behave like this again, this is no fun.

« Last Edit: August 08, 2013, 04:07:31 AM by mimi »

Online Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #788 on: August 08, 2013, 07:47:27 AM »
Mimzi, 1  or 2 lbs won't do it. you need to drink water only for a week and lose 10/15 lbs  :)~. then get a husband, set yourself free and gain 30 lbs  :rofl_2:. it's gonna be too late for him  :gleam:.

As for Emma and CD, I won't go there any more. There were certain things 'behind the scene' that you are not aware of. End of story, case closed. I wish them both well, and i hope they come back.

Mimi, I have a song for you. Mimi works hard for the money  :)
Donna Summer - She Works Hard For The Money

Offline monstertruck

• Tennis God
« Reply #789 on: August 08, 2013, 06:27:10 PM »
Marian:  You already contributed a lot by the ranking threads, now added to this, you also have moderating work to do, thanks for your work which I appreciated a lot  :king:

Alex: even if you are going to hate me, I have to say this.  What you said to Emma like fat monkey, going back to India etc are not only some jokes but big insult to a woman.   Though I tend to believe that you were being affected by your illness, but this was still not right.  I hope after you calmed down, you to apologise to Emma.

Thanks for the words of encouragement, Miranda.

Unlike what Alex thinks, I didn't take this job to police the forum, but to help Scott. It's clear enough he has limited time to be around.

I know Alex has been along for quite a lot of time, or that he out-ages me by many years, and I respect all that he posted on this forum for a long time. I respect a user who can be integral for such a long time and it all goes beyond fanhoods. I doubt he will ever apologize because I don't see him backing down. I don't wanna destroy what has apparently been a treasured part of this forum, but I don't wanna see insults cast freely anymore either. I would like to either see Alex post like a normal mature person or not post at all. If Scott wants me to stop moderating for wanting this, I will stop moderating, but I will not stop posting rankings, deciphering old ATP ranking systems and reconstituting them.

But there are things in his behavior I have not seen in people I knew and know with similar conditions or worse conditions. What I see in Alex is that he doesn't know the female mind at all. Joking around and talking nasty to a woman to challenge her doesn't necessarily mean she likes it, despite she giving signs that she does. It's valid to some friends to a certain degree. I don't know how he would not know this. Only once you form a stable relationship, you find out more and more, it's not like you hang out with the guys in a bar at all. She may like it when you push her buttons sporadically once she knows you better, but even then, cross her and you pay dearly. ;-()

But even after 5 years of marriage and 1 year of fatherhood to a little girl, I still don't get women, and I probably never will. You are puzzles to us men, as many of us are to you. :)~
You are wise beyond your years Slashman. ://

Who knows what sent Alex off the deep end??? :dunno:
Some of his comments were completely out of line.
However, I do know that I value his participation at T4U.
He's here day in and day out, year after year, talking TENNIS and having fun. 
The bit with Emma was puzzling as I thought they were engaged?????
I'm sure she has dumped him and moved on to greener pastures and 'taller' grass. ;-()

On a side note, you amaze me with your work on the rankings. :yikes:
How on earth you can find time to moderate as well is beyond me (as are many things in life). :))
CONK da ball!!!

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #790 on: August 08, 2013, 08:27:37 PM »
Mimzi, 1  or 2 lbs won't do it. you need to drink water only for a week and lose 10/15 lbs  :)~. then get a husband, set yourself free and gain 30 lbs  :rofl_2:. it's gonna be too late for him  :gleam:.

As for Emma and CD, I won't go there any more. There were certain things 'behind the scene' that you are not aware of. End of story, case closed. I wish them both well, and i hope they come back.

Mimi, I have a song for you. Mimi works hard for the money  :)
Donna Summer - She Works Hard For The Money

yeah, i worked very hard for the monies, but sadly i don't earn much  :)>>>>

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #791 on: August 08, 2013, 08:30:21 PM »
where is Swish?  Too angry that JJ lost to rafa? :grind dance: or he ate too much at the bunch? :grind dance:

Offline FedFanForever

• Tennis God
« Reply #792 on: August 08, 2013, 09:29:21 PM »
mimi works very hard for other people.  :rofl_2:

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #793 on: August 08, 2013, 10:14:02 PM »
mimi works very hard for other people.  :rofl_2:

yeah :grind dance:

how are you today?

Offline FedFanForever

• Tennis God
« Reply #794 on: August 08, 2013, 10:22:25 PM »
yeah :grind dance:

how are you today?

I think I ate too much today.

Offline FedFanForever

• Tennis God
« Reply #795 on: August 08, 2013, 10:25:15 PM »
Couch pomme-de-terre: A change in lifestyle has led to the average French person being half a stone heavier than 15 years ago

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #796 on: August 08, 2013, 10:38:59 PM »
Couch pomme-de-terre: A change in lifestyle has led to the average French person being half a stone heavier than 15 years ago

I don't know that you are a woman ?  :confused1: :rofl_2:

Offline FedFanForever

• Tennis God
« Reply #797 on: August 08, 2013, 10:46:35 PM »

That's my girlfriend!  :king:

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #798 on: August 08, 2013, 10:48:13 PM »

That's my girlfriend!  :king:

I see, what a gorgeous woman, you are so damn lucky! :grind dance:

Offline Slasher1985

• Tennis God
  • Rankings Wizard
« Reply #799 on: August 09, 2013, 01:36:13 AM »
Morning Village. Tennis lives today, as yesterday was brilliant. Hoping for at least the same today. :))