Author Topic: ~* Ye Olde Village *~ Volume 1 "A New Beginning"  (Read 58491 times)

Offline FedFanForever

• Tennis God
Re: ~* Ye Olde Village *~ Volume 1 "A New Beginning"
« Reply #80 on: July 14, 2013, 08:37:41 PM »
Dallas - I find it hard to respect someone who demands an immediate resolution to a non-crisis on a message board. CD knew perfectly well that you and Scott have LIVES, yet he made the entire lack of immediate resolution into the crisis of the century. He speaks to a lack of maturity, lack of common sense, lack of sanity perhaps?
Then we will fight in the shade.

Offline Tennis4you

• Administrator
  • Tennis God
    • Tennis4you
« Reply #81 on: July 14, 2013, 08:49:37 PM »
Lol what just happened?

In short since you were one of the founders of the Castle:

Herc was impatient to wait for admins to take actions on Alex who went on a rampage with some racist remarks, so he left along with the castle threads which he removed.

Thats just the basics of the situation, sorry I'm too tired repeating same thing over and over again.

Lugburz who the hell are you 2 say Herc was impatient ,Hurc been a member on here way longer than you.Alex went fooking nuts on here & you know it so shut it.

10:06 A.M. Herc PM'd me about a problem.  10:30 P.M. deletes 30,000+ posts and leaves the forum for good as I did not respond in approx. 12 hours.  You tell me if he was impatient or not.
Good Luck on the Court!!!
Scott Baker
http://www.tennis4you.com

Offline Dallas

• Global Moderator
  • Tennis God
  • Federer-Wawrinka-Serena-Venus-Victoria
    • http://tennisworld.typepad.com/tennisworld/2007/01/monday_net_post.html#comment-27147061
« Reply #82 on: July 14, 2013, 09:02:19 PM »
Lol what just happened?

In short since you were one of the founders of the Castle:

Herc was impatient to wait for admins to take actions on Alex who went on a rampage with some racist remarks, so he left along with the castle threads which he removed.

Thats just the basics of the situation, sorry I'm too tired repeating same thing over and over again.

Lugburz who the hell are you 2 say Herc was impatient ,Hurc been a member on here way longer than you.Alex went fooking nuts on here & you know it so shut it.

10:06 A.M. Herc PM'd me about a problem.  10:30 P.M. deletes 30,000+ posts and leaves the forum for good as I did not respond in approx. 12 hours.  You tell me if he was impatient or not.
://

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #83 on: July 14, 2013, 09:34:53 PM »
 :cool:

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
  • Camelot Elite Tennis Society
    • Camelot Elite Tennis Society
« Reply #84 on: July 14, 2013, 10:11:25 PM »
dallas if you lead such busy life then why bother being here. I mean you don't have the time and you certainly don't have the courage to do the right thing when you are here.

you are not helping protect the forum. this was not the first time. it took me, javi, and betty working for 3 months to bring Feldman here who is the greatest poster mtf has ever had.

he was attacked and brutalized here for 5 days running. and then those attacks turned to me and masterclass.

keep in mind that mimi, swish, and freaky supported and sided with shanks even when he was right in the middle of his rampage. you might as well say that babbs and monster also failed to stand up. it is their forum too.

and they again failed to take a stand and try to stop alex. they just wanted people to keep on attacking and attacking.

does anybody have the right to brutalize, insult, and attack emma like that?

I am kind of more used to it because that is what people did at mtf when they attacked me simply because I was a nadal fan. you have one of those utter pieces of gutter trash here---fed fan---who has been attacking me and insulting me here nonstop since I left. so you have an idea of what they were doing to me at mtf for no reason at all.

this is the same piece of s**t who came to me at the castle every night because I was the only one kind enough to listen to him and to reply to him. nearly 100% of the time he used my name--CD--to make a comment or to ask me something. never once did I fail to give him proper respect because that is who I am. I am kind but how many times can you continue to go after me. sooner or later one has to stand up at least offer some defense.

and why didnt you or scot step in and tell him to shut the f**k up or just stop. and don't tell me you are not here. you have been watching him attack me for no reason at all.

do you people have the courage to do the right thing or are you all just crazy about attacking me around the f**king clock?

I did what I said I was going to do. it is you people who failed. I have received no less than 6 offers now from various forums in Australia and Europe. people have told me that they read the castle because of people like me, masterclass, slasher, javi, and some of the others.

in other words they too saw what was going on. not one of them has said to me that i abused my powers or anything like that. people know about me. the intelligent, reasonable, and objective people side with me. now you tell me why that is so.

I never had any bloody power and I never asked to be a mod. I was not able to stop shanks and now alex who is 10 times worse and you call that power.

I only saw myself as a facilitator. and all my efforts went to trying to help bring about some growth here and to make this place more entertaining. I never failed to say good things about the forum or scot. and for all that, you people now get to sit around and attack and insult me. that is one hell of a way of making yourself feel better or important.

I am not the one who failed you. it is you who failed me. you failed the castle.

most of you have been trashing the hell out of the castle and all my work so why worry about the bloody volumes. do you just need a reason to keep attacking me or what?

nobody gave a damn about the castle. you people s**t on it and you have been s**tting on it still even though it is not here anymore.

I posted this at TF. you may want to read it.

I really need to go.

scot has known me for a very long time. as far as I know or remember, he has never ever said anything to me that would hurt me in anyway. so for that I will have to commend him and of course I will always remember his kindness the most. that is the only thing that matters to me anyway. a true warrior is kind first and foremost and always.

and I was mean to him in one of my PM`s to him but he will know that I was very angry. still I know that I have to show respect for the kind of a person he is.

this forum means a lot to him. and that is really the source of my anger. he should have been more attentive to something means a lot to him.

people here are real. I was brutally attacked and assaulted and so was emma. Feldman was attacked nonstop for 5-6 days as well.

absolutely nothing was done about it until it was too late.

and now with this 3 day ban for a lunatic who is a liar and a racist bastard. that is another source of my anger. why is scot keeping him around here?

I guess what I am trying to say is that still all this does not erase the person scot is. he is basically a very good person. I just happen to be angry with him.

at any rate this should set the record straight anyway. this is what I posted at TF:

Originally Posted by Clay Death View Post  I am not sure if I directly called you a coward general. I would be wrong if did. I have to apologize to you. that is not really not my style. I used you as an example of how people kept coming there making light hearted remarks about alex when he was clearly on a blind rampage. I should not have used you as an example. there were plenty of others to uses an example.

you spoke up for justice at mtf and you spoke up for justice at tennnis4you.

but yes on the average I was dealing with too many cowards there. now I am finding out that scot got just a few complaints. how pathetic is that?

they did not care for the castle. I am not the one who killed the castle there. they did. and now they have to do without it.

dallas was never there to meet and greet new folks. scot came around once every few months but had no trouble hanging out on facebook all day and all night.

I am not buying the story that they were too busy. it takes 3 seconds to make a post and say hello to somebody new.

dallas made sure she showed no regard or care or concern for the castle.

babbs, monster, and few others at the tennis discussion page made damn sure they did not support the castle in any way at all.

swish was also not showing any concern.

scot and dallas should have been the first ones to meet and greet Feldman when he finally arrived there. instead they allowed shanks to go on an absolute rampage against him before he turned to me and masterclass also.

I did what I said I was going to do. I showed them that the real growth comes from a vibrant chat section. the castle there was the fastest growing thread ever. still they did not give a damn about it.

I did not kill he castle. they did. also alex did not commit the real crime. scot and dallas did. they failed to stop him.

and then he gives him a 3 day ban. how ridiculous is that? and on top of that the worthless racist bastard can still post there despite the ban.

that is laughable at best. so you see why would they deserve a castle when they never bothered to support it.

they failed. not alex. we knew alex was a f**king sicko. that thread about cancer alone is worth a perma ban.

first his mother was sick. then his long time girlfriend left him. and then the cancer issue.

do you really believe that a sick man can be at various forums 24 hours a day if he has cancer?

and look what he is saying about nadal. most forums would not allow him to go on with that doping nonsense. you don't get to trash the legends of the sport like that. he created that thread at the tennis discussion page so he could go after nadal and his fans. in other words he was trying disrupt the forum.

brutal attacks on emma based on the color of her skin were way the hell over the line. and those brutal attacks and the mindless rampage went on for 5 days. he was even at it last night. take a look at the last post at that gay lounge thread there.

he went there to attack me again. this is one sick of a b**ch who is not capable of functioning in society so he spends his entire pathetic existence at these forums 24 hours a day.

still I do not hold alex responsible. I hold his handlers ---dallas and scott and his bogus buddies (babbs and monster) responsible.

they failed to step in and stand up to do the right thing. they are the cowards there. they alone did not have the courage to stand up try to stop that mad man.

dallas was actually at the castle when some of this brutal rampage was going on. she even posted there about it.

all she could say was this: has alex taken his meds.

they failed to be attentive and they failed to be responsible. they failed to take care of me.

I did everything for that forum and more. what I got in return was cowards who did not even have the decency to stand up for what is right.

if it is that little they thought of the castle there then it might as well have never existed there. in that case they lost nothing.

I was removing those volumes so they would end up at some other part of the data base. had the tab at the bottom read "delete", I would not have clicked on such a tab. I know that those volumes are recoverable but why bother.

they basically trashed the castle by not providing proper care and sufficient protection for it.

they have absolutely nobody to blame but themselves for what happened there.

masterclass, javi, slasher, markus, and I were out to make that the best small tennis community. we never got a chance because we had too many cowards who did not really want us succeed at the chat section. 

« Last Edit: July 14, 2013, 10:17:13 PM by Clay Death »

Offline monstertruck

• Tennis God
« Reply #85 on: July 14, 2013, 10:17:12 PM »
Dude, you really should get a life.
Seriously.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2013, 10:40:30 PM by monstertruck »
CONK da ball!!!

Offline FedFanForever

• Tennis God
« Reply #86 on: July 14, 2013, 10:19:15 PM »
CD - buh bye idiot. Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.  :ZZZZZ) :ZZZZZ) :ZZZZZ)

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #87 on: July 15, 2013, 12:03:14 AM »
Well, part of life is handling situations with a cool head when things turn sour.

Now we have a damn good tournament coming up this week.
Fed's playing, Gulbis, Haas and the wild and crazy Jerzy.  :king:

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #88 on: July 15, 2013, 12:18:04 AM »
Uh oh, just saw this. CD you dog you.  :rofl_2:

keep in mind that mimi, swish, and freaky supported and sided with shanks even when he was right in the middle of his rampage. you might as well say that babbs and monster also failed to stand up. it is their forum too.

They did not side with Shanks, neither of them supported what Shanks did, this is untruthful.

They only asked for posts to show where I was trying to destroy the forum with Start the Game as you said, that made you mad so you tried to then label them as siding with Start the Game and are still doing so.  :rofl_2: 

OK, wanted to clear that up for Freakyman and mimi.  :)~

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #89 on: July 15, 2013, 12:58:24 AM »
dallas if you lead such busy life then why bother being here. I mean you don't have the time and you certainly don't have the courage to do the right thing when you are here.

you are not helping protect the forum. this was not the first time. it took me, javi, and betty working for 3 months to bring Feldman here who is the greatest poster mtf has ever had.

he was attacked and brutalized here for 5 days running. and then those attacks turned to me and masterclass.

and they again failed to take a stand and try to stop alex. they just wanted people to keep on attacking and attacking.

does anybody have the right to brutalize, insult, and attack emma like that?

I am kind of more used to it because that is what people did at mtf when they attacked me simply because I was a nadal fan. you have one of those utter pieces of gutter trash here---fed fan---who has been attacking me and insulting me here nonstop since I left. so you have an idea of what they were doing to me at mtf for no reason at all.

this is the same piece of s**t who came to me at the castle every night because I was the only one kind enough to listen to him and to reply to him. nearly 100% of the time he used my name--CD--to make a comment or to ask me something. never once did I fail to give him proper respect because that is who I am. I am kind but how many times can you continue to go after me. sooner or later one has to stand up at least offer some defense.

and why didnt you or scot step in and tell him to shut the f**k up or just stop. and don't tell me you are not here. you have been watching him attack me for no reason at all.

do you people have the courage to do the right thing or are you all just crazy about attacking me around the f**king clock?

I did what I said I was going to do. it is you people who failed. I have received no less than 6 offers now from various forums in Australia and Europe. people have told me that they read the castle because of people like me, masterclass, slasher, javi, and some of the others.

in other words they too saw what was going on. not one of them has said to me that i abused my powers or anything like that. people know about me. the intelligent, reasonable, and objective people side with me. now you tell me why that is so.

I never had any bloody power and I never asked to be a mod. I was not able to stop shanks and now alex who is 10 times worse and you call that power.

I only saw myself as a facilitator. and all my efforts went to trying to help bring about some growth here and to make this place more entertaining. I never failed to say good things about the forum or scot. and for all that, you people now get to sit around and attack and insult me. that is one hell of a way of making yourself feel better or important.

I am not the one who failed you. it is you who failed me. you failed the castle.

most of you have been trashing the hell out of the castle and all my work so why worry about the bloody volumes. do you just need a reason to keep attacking me or what?

nobody gave a damn about the castle. you people s**t on it and you have been s**tting on it still even though it is not here anymore.

I posted this at TF. you may want to read it.

I really need to go.

scot has known me for a very long time. as far as I know or remember, he has never ever said anything to me that would hurt me in anyway. so for that I will have to commend him and of course I will always remember his kindness the most. that is the only thing that matters to me anyway. a true warrior is kind first and foremost and always.

and I was mean to him in one of my PM`s to him but he will know that I was very angry. still I know that I have to show respect for the kind of a person he is.

this forum means a lot to him. and that is really the source of my anger. he should have been more attentive to something means a lot to him.

people here are real. I was brutally attacked and assaulted and so was emma. Feldman was attacked nonstop for 5-6 days as well.

absolutely nothing was done about it until it was too late.

and now with this 3 day ban for a lunatic who is a liar and a racist bastard. that is another source of my anger. why is scot keeping him around here?

I guess what I am trying to say is that still all this does not erase the person scot is. he is basically a very good person. I just happen to be angry with him.

at any rate this should set the record straight anyway. this is what I posted at TF:

Originally Posted by Clay Death View Post  I am not sure if I directly called you a coward general. I would be wrong if did. I have to apologize to you. that is not really not my style. I used you as an example of how people kept coming there making light hearted remarks about alex when he was clearly on a blind rampage. I should not have used you as an example. there were plenty of others to uses an example.

you spoke up for justice at mtf and you spoke up for justice at tennnis4you.

but yes on the average I was dealing with too many cowards there. now I am finding out that scot got just a few complaints. how pathetic is that?

they did not care for the castle. I am not the one who killed the castle there. they did. and now they have to do without it.

dallas was never there to meet and greet new folks. scot came around once every few months but had no trouble hanging out on facebook all day and all night.

I am not buying the story that they were too busy. it takes 3 seconds to make a post and say hello to somebody new.

dallas made sure she showed no regard or care or concern for the castle.

babbs, monster, and few others at the tennis discussion page made damn sure they did not support the castle in any way at all.

swish was also not showing any concern.

scot and dallas should have been the first ones to meet and greet Feldman when he finally arrived there. instead they allowed shanks to go on an absolute rampage against him before he turned to me and masterclass also.

I did what I said I was going to do. I showed them that the real growth comes from a vibrant chat section. the castle there was the fastest growing thread ever. still they did not give a damn about it.

I did not kill he castle. they did. also alex did not commit the real crime. scot and dallas did. they failed to stop him.

and then he gives him a 3 day ban. how ridiculous is that? and on top of that the worthless racist bastard can still post there despite the ban.

that is laughable at best. so you see why would they deserve a castle when they never bothered to support it.

they failed. not alex. we knew alex was a f**king sicko. that thread about cancer alone is worth a perma ban.

first his mother was sick. then his long time girlfriend left him. and then the cancer issue.

do you really believe that a sick man can be at various forums 24 hours a day if he has cancer?

and look what he is saying about nadal. most forums would not allow him to go on with that doping nonsense. you don't get to trash the legends of the sport like that. he created that thread at the tennis discussion page so he could go after nadal and his fans. in other words he was trying disrupt the forum.

brutal attacks on emma based on the color of her skin were way the hell over the line. and those brutal attacks and the mindless rampage went on for 5 days. he was even at it last night. take a look at the last post at that gay lounge thread there.

he went there to attack me again. this is one sick of a b**ch who is not capable of functioning in society so he spends his entire pathetic existence at these forums 24 hours a day.

still I do not hold alex responsible. I hold his handlers ---dallas and scott and his bogus buddies (babbs and monster) responsible.

they failed to step in and stand up to do the right thing. they are the cowards there. they alone did not have the courage to stand up try to stop that mad man.

dallas was actually at the castle when some of this brutal rampage was going on. she even posted there about it.

all she could say was this: has alex taken his meds.

they failed to be attentive and they failed to be responsible. they failed to take care of me.

I did everything for that forum and more. what I got in return was cowards who did not even have the decency to stand up for what is right.

if it is that little they thought of the castle there then it might as well have never existed there. in that case they lost nothing.

I was removing those volumes so they would end up at some other part of the data base. had the tab at the bottom read "delete", I would not have clicked on such a tab. I know that those volumes are recoverable but why bother.

they basically trashed the castle by not providing proper care and sufficient protection for it.

they have absolutely nobody to blame but themselves for what happened there.

masterclass, javi, slasher, markus, and I were out to make that the best small tennis community. we never got a chance because we had too many cowards who did not really want us succeed at the chat section.

i did not side with Shanks with his attacks (actually I did not see how he "attacked" corey, guess some of the posts were deleted or i need to search thoroughly to see them which I was too lazy to do so).  I just said if he did attack Corey, he should stop it and apologised to Corey and this was not right.  I just mentioned that you were also not right to name calling him as lifeless/jobless lunatic (something like that) coz he defended you a lot in MTF and was a long time friend with you who also loved Rafa liked me.   I suggested you to give him a chance to cool down for the sake of old friendship, thats is all.  So please don't force words into my mouth. 

As for Alex, I don't think he was right and I did say sorry to Emma that she got this bulls**t and insults and asked her to forget/forgive since Alex may be was affected by the illness (the posts were all deleted by you though, but you can ask Emma if i really did comfort her as she did reply to my post immediately (the castle thread)).  I did ask Alex to stop (again in the castle thread which you deleted) but if he did not stop, what can I do?  I am not a moderator, i can't ban him  ..-)

as for not helping the castle growth, can't even remember how many posters I had sent PMs to invite them to join here as instructed by you/did it on my own as I know how much you liked the castle to have more posters.  However, its not up to me whether they are going to stay, i can't force them  ..-)

Shanks, Swish and I spent a lot of time to defend you in MTF, its hard to believe that you can forget it so soon ..-)

I can understand your frustration but still think you could have handled it better with a little bit more of patience.  After you calmed down and want to return here, you are welcome.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2013, 05:54:44 AM by mimi »

BBM: The greatest romantic film of all times

Offline FedFanForever

• Tennis God
« Reply #90 on: July 15, 2013, 01:29:30 AM »
let's be like mimzy and take it easy folks.

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #91 on: July 15, 2013, 01:38:47 AM »

thanks, Alex, see you later, tons of works to do , wish me good luck  ://
« Last Edit: July 15, 2013, 01:39:24 AM by mimi »

Offline monstertruck

• Tennis God
« Reply #92 on: July 15, 2013, 05:32:59 AM »
Uh oh, just saw this. CD you dog you.  :rofl_2:

They did not side with Shanks, neither of them supported what Shanks did, this is untruthful.

They only asked for posts to show where I was trying to destroy the forum with Start the Game as you said, that made you mad so you tried to then label them as siding with Start the Game and are still doing so.  :rofl_2: 

OK, wanted to clear that up for Freakyman and mimi.  :)~
:rofl_2:
Softy.
CONK da ball!!!

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #93 on: July 15, 2013, 05:36:48 AM »

yes, why you were so angry in the past few posts, were you being affected by the other Alex?  Seems you and CD got along before?  Anyway, lets move to the new volume and forget about the past

Roger is still the goat so please don't hate on rafa  :))

Offline ashwin#1

• Tennis God
  • The Best
« Reply #94 on: July 15, 2013, 05:57:06 AM »
had to go on a 2day tour & i come back & see this... :confused1: :confused1: :confused1:
This reminded me of a scene from tdk..
The Dark Knight (6/9) Movie CLIP - Agent of Chaos (2008) HD

I hope herc comes back to this new village..Forgive and Forget should be the new motto of our village.

ďSome people think itís holding that makes one strong. Sometimes itís letting go.Ē ~Unknown

now where's my beer ?? :rofl_2: :rofl_2:
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality.

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #95 on: July 15, 2013, 06:06:07 AM »
Howdy Folks!!!  :cool:

Offline sid

• Tennis God
« Reply #96 on: July 15, 2013, 06:49:09 AM »
Seems this Tennis community is only good if you like Roger.Babs can say whatever he wants & no-one pulls him up.Monster will come out when it kicks off,i for one won't back down to either of them.FFF might be the old BGT posts,looks like hers from older days.Now you've got rid of Hurc as mod & to me you've shot yourselfs in the foot.He helped bring people into the forum.Untill some guide lines are layed down on this board how others talk with each other (IE Alex 2 Emma)i'm out of this board.Who the fook wants this from a web board.Anyone one else looking in would not want to be a part of this.Get it bloody sort out or shut the board.

Offline FreakyGOAT > CD

• Tennis God
  • Amir Blumensauce
« Reply #97 on: July 15, 2013, 06:50:12 AM »
I thought I'd change my name here to sum things up.

I think it was NID that CD would have an epic meltdown to lead to the final demise of this forum :ZZZZZ)

Truth is, this forum was dead when I came here, it was dead when I tried to help expand it, and it was dead when I left. In short, it's dead.

Why it took me so long to realize it, I will never know...

I'll be at MTF, because while it has its flaws, there's a lot more "opportunity" there.

Buh bye everyone, tell me once this forum gets its stuff straight!
Oh Sheesh Y'all T'was A Dream

Offline Tennis4you

• Administrator
  • Tennis God
    • Tennis4you
« Reply #98 on: July 15, 2013, 06:58:09 AM »
I thought I'd change my name here to sum things up.

I think it was NID that CD would have an epic meltdown to lead to the final demise of this forum :ZZZZZ)

Truth is, this forum was dead when I came here, it was dead when I tried to help expand it, and it was dead when I left. In short, it's dead.

Why it took me so long to realize it, I will never know...

I'll be at MTF, because while it has its flaws, there's a lot more "opportunity" there.

Buh bye everyone, tell me once this forum gets its stuff straight!

Dead eh?  Nice try.  Been going just fine since 1999. 
Good Luck on the Court!!!
Scott Baker
http://www.tennis4you.com

Offline FreakyGOAT > CD

• Tennis God
  • Amir Blumensauce
« Reply #99 on: July 15, 2013, 07:19:12 AM »
Sorry, but I saw that and had to respond. Going since 1999 doesn't mean much considering you get such limited activity here. It's dead for any decent standards. With all due respect, Scott, this place won't grow without advertising. Try typing "men's tennis" into Google. MTF comes up on the first page. Have fun searching through hundreds of pages looking for T4U. I understand you may not want to spend money on this forum, but then don't claim that this forum is alive because it isn't.

Maybe a better way to say it is that T4U is in a coma, a very deep coma.

On a sidenote, I would have never found this forum if I wasn't told about it, and I bet 95% of posters here would say the same. You can't just drag people from other forums here, I think that's been proven.
Oh Sheesh Y'all T'was A Dream