Author Topic: ~* Ye Olde Village *~ Volume 1 "A New Beginning"  (Read 72664 times)

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
Re: ~* Ye Olde Village *~ Volume 1 "A New Beginning"
« Reply #800 on: August 09, 2013, 02:30:59 AM »
hello Marian, didn't watch any matches, different time zones  :ZZZZZ) :ZZZZZ)

BBM: The greatest romantic film of all times

Offline Lugburz

• Tennis God
  • Chelsea till I die!
« Reply #801 on: August 09, 2013, 07:07:13 PM »
Ello ello good ppl  :cool:
In the absence of light, darkness prevails!
------------------------------------------------------

TOMMY HAAS
Philipp Kohlschreiber  -  Stanislas Wawrinka - TB - NM - GD - EG - IS - DL - RF - DT - JWT

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #802 on: August 09, 2013, 07:57:41 PM »

hello Lug, a nice weekend to you  :))

Offline Lugburz

• Tennis God
  • Chelsea till I die!
« Reply #803 on: August 09, 2013, 07:59:31 PM »

hello Lug, a nice weekend to you  :))

Likewise mimzy  :))

TOMMY HAAS
Philipp Kohlschreiber  -  Stanislas Wawrinka - TB - NM - GD - EG - IS - DL - RF - DT - JWT

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #804 on: August 09, 2013, 08:04:09 PM »
Hello folks!  :cool:

I missed matches but saw the results.

What happened to Gulbis? I read some things like he was emotional, maybe the crowd?

Then JJ did pretty well but had serving problems. He also didn't practice much beforehand from what I heard.

But it's OK. Both of them are fighting.

Del Po I missed too but did see a rerun, he looked worn down some. I think he didn't mind losing early.
I'm glad he did, he just played last week and it's too much before the USO.

Offline Lugburz

• Tennis God
  • Chelsea till I die!
« Reply #805 on: August 09, 2013, 08:07:49 PM »
Heya swish

Gulbis was kinda irritated by the crowd who cheerd his DF's.

Later he was sarcastically applauding them for thinking they were mocking him because the string snapped. For that misunderstanding it was the 1st time I've heard umpire explaining what happened  :rofl_2:

It was a shame that he was so close in winning, but I'm more and more liking him. Such a joy to watch.

TOMMY HAAS

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #806 on: August 09, 2013, 08:13:06 PM »
Heya swish

Gulbis was kinda irritated by the crowd who cheerd his DF's.

Later he was sarcastically applauding them for thinking they were mocking him because the string snapped. For that misunderstanding it was the 1st time I've heard umpire explaining what happened  :rofl_2:

It was a shame that he was so close in winning, but I'm more and more liking him. Such a joy to watch.

He is like no other. I always can't wait to see him.

At times he looks like he's fooling around.

He at times gives up on sets, will just blow it off.  :cool:

Offline Lugburz

• Tennis God
  • Chelsea till I die!
« Reply #807 on: August 09, 2013, 08:20:18 PM »
Probably if I was a big fan of his, I'd be pissed at him sometimes.

But I enjoy his tennis and antics so much.

TOMMY HAAS

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #808 on: August 09, 2013, 08:29:17 PM »
Swish: of your favourites, i like Del Potro more, you know i had mentioned to y before, i don't like Gublis's exagerrating way to hit his forehand  :)~

i had a very nice Spanish dinner with my old colleagues yesterday.  I like Spanish rice a lot but i like the ones I tasted in Spain many years ago better, they were more salty and tasty.

Offline Nekro t4u

• Tennis God
« Reply #809 on: August 10, 2013, 12:34:38 AM »
Slash, there some things you don't know and don't understand. I'll PM you.
Things and people don't work like that my little friend, you can't go on a rampage on the whole board for days cursing and spreading racist messages, creating troll threads in every section of the board and then post some pancho vids cause old schoolers can do no wrong and pretend nothing happened..... you're basically keeping all the decent women off this board with your presence, ofc now this whole board is a sick game of "let's pretend Alex is not insane" but unfortunately you keep poisoning this board....there's no excuse for what you have done and nobody's eating your lies...

You are wise beyond your years Slashman. ://

Who knows what sent Alex off the deep end??? :dunno:
Some of his comments were completely out of line.
However, I do know that I value his participation at T4U.
He's here day in and day out, year after year, talking TENNIS and having fun. 
The bit with Emma was puzzling as I thought they were engaged?????
I'm sure she has dumped him and moved on to greener pastures and 'taller' grass. ;-()

On a side note, you amaze me with your work on the rankings. :yikes:
How on earth you can find time to moderate as well is beyond me (as are many things in life). :))
good old mt, what would the brothers in your neighbourhood where you're king according your fabrications in your journal :whistle: think if they knew you teamed up with a hardcore racist :zipped:

Anyway, since the putsch the quality of the posts in this section has been abysmal, a jb thread and lots of pictures of fat hairy men, burgers and men in women's shoes, the "oldschoolers" can be proud of themselves clap clap clap

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #810 on: August 10, 2013, 02:00:03 AM »
Nekro, I'm not your 'little friend', just for the record.  don't BS about stuff you have no clue about.

other than that, how is your day going?
« Last Edit: August 10, 2013, 02:02:56 AM by Alex »

Offline Nekro t4u

• Tennis God
« Reply #811 on: August 10, 2013, 02:17:31 AM »
Nekro, I'm not your 'little friend', just for the record.  don't BS about stuff you have no clue about.

other than that, how is your day going?
seems like you didn't get my tone, OFC you're not my little friend, you have no friends in the world at all except a fake one, an afro-american guy who hates racists by default but pretends to like you cause of the hate that bonds you 2 together.....

What BS? You cursed for days? YES everybody knows it.... you made racist remarks for days? YES!, made off-topic troll threads? YES Are you denying those? ofc you can't , then what BS are you talking about???

and since you just confirmed you're not my little friend my day is none of your business......

« Last Edit: August 10, 2013, 02:18:13 AM by Nekro t4u »

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #812 on: August 10, 2013, 02:29:39 AM »
Nekro, I'm a horrible human being. no friends, no money, no nothing. I'm fat and ugly too. you feel better now?  :rofl_2:

Why would I need to get your 'tone' whatever that means?

wanna fight? bring it on.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2013, 02:34:06 AM by Alex »

Offline Nekro t4u

• Tennis God
« Reply #813 on: August 10, 2013, 02:35:34 AM »
Nekro, I'm a horrible human being. no friends, no money, no nothing. I'm fat and ugly too. you feel better now?  :rofl_2:

and no woman, you forgot that....

Anyway, I'm not here to fight but you had to be reminded that  no matter how many more of your lies you spread through pms people are sick of you, including Slasher rest assured.....

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #814 on: August 10, 2013, 03:03:08 AM »

and no woman, you forgot that....

Anyway, I'm not here to fight but you had to be reminded that  no matter how many more of your lies you spread through pms people are sick of you, including Slasher rest assured.....
I'm not here to be reminded of anything. You are a nobody to me, and you are not telling me what to do or not or what to be 'reminded of'.  I don't know you. You don't know me, yet you love to assume things you know nothing about.

you can go on with your 'conspiracy theories' till tomorrow. I don't give a sh!t. I hope you feel better now  :cowboy:

Would you like me to take you for a lunch, ice cream maybe? You'll feel better when your tummy is full  :).

or If you prefer, just hate me, HATE ME ... it might help resolve your personal issues  :)). As I said, bring it on  ...

oh, I forgot to tell you, I'm a big homosexual, I love big guys. Women do nothing for me ... gosh, being a racist and gay is so hard nowadays :tease:

Offline Nekro t4u

• Tennis God
« Reply #815 on: August 10, 2013, 03:21:43 AM »
I'm not here to be reminded of anything. You are a nobody to me, and you are not telling me what to do or not or what to be 'reminded of'.  I don't know you. You don't know me, yet you love to assume things you know nothing about.

you can go on with your 'conspiracy theories' till tomorrow. I don't give a sh!t. I hope you feel better now  :cowboy:

Would you like me to take you for a lunch, ice cream maybe? You'll feel better when your tummy is full  :).

or If you prefer, just hate me, HATE ME ... it might help resolve your personal issues  :)). As I said, bring it on  ...

oh, I forgot to tell you, I'm a big homosexual, I love big guys. Women do nothing for me ... gosh, being a racist and gay is so hard nowadays :tease:
I don't care why you're here, I already reminded you........

and I know a lot about you, your posts tell everything about you I have to know..... your story about your job interview with your emphasis on the interviewer having worse shoes than you told me already you're a third-rate nobody.....  and your rampage totally betrayed your true character.....

But the most bitter thing to you must be that you have to live with the failure that you lost your beloved Emma, and tot your fault too, man, you really screwed up there, well, other losers like mt will surely sympathise with you for that, I'm just gonna laugh instead :rofl_2:

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #816 on: August 10, 2013, 04:17:30 AM »
Nekro, seriously now. You don't know anything about me. Just because I post some BS here from time to time means nothing. I have a different sense of humor. Some people don't get it. Fine with me. I'm flattered that you read my posts ... that one about my job interview was actually true and beyond stupid. I started my own company and it's doing fine.

Emma will come back to my life. She knows I love her. If she gets a little bit less b!tchy and less opinionated, I might take her back. I need to think about it though  :whistle:. I like my women to be obedient and behave  :smartie:.

Dude, Slash and I talked about this via PM. I've never meant to insult Emma nor anybody else here. Emma and I've been joking for a long time. I even have a thread dedicated to her. Things did get out of control. As I said, there are things you don't know. It's all good. but, don't judge me. I've been here for a long time because I love tennis. 

again, I'm serious now. I'm not a racist. I was sort of challenging Emma. I guess I crossed the line about what we can joke about or not according to what a regular society thinks it's acceptable or not. She did the same to me. Yes I did say 'go back to India' but I was sarcastic and joking. Many people didn't get it. i.e. people from BC think that people in Alberta are a bunch or red necks and stupid.

I'm Canadian. I have friends who are Muslims, Black, Asians. It really doesn't matter to me. My best friend Aldo is from Columbia, a Latin Black guy. I call him a 'nigger', he calls me 'white trash, red neck' but it really comes out of love. basically we make fun of people who came up with those silly words if you know what I mean. He'd say to me 'white men will never have as big pee pees as black guys' ... 'mine is bigger than yours, deal with it white b!tch'  and we laugh  :)).

I think that it's more about people not being open enough. I think if we joke about all of this, we can overcome prejudices in this world. Think about it. lots of people use that term 'white trash' ... but to me, it really doesn't matter. we are all the same.

However, I will not joke on the internet as much, because people get too sensitive. And no, I'm not fat or ugly ... not yet  :))

Offline Nekro t4u

• Tennis God
« Reply #817 on: August 10, 2013, 04:35:11 AM »
Listen, I don't have a personal prob with you but you and mt have been coming to the chat section since the beginning only to disrupt and destroy, it's 100% obvious, tbh I haven't given up on this board yet and I see you as someone unstable who can repeat the same thing anytime and drive off more people...... Anyway, I wish more than anything we could all be friends on the board here and it would be great if nobody went out of his way to insult the others especially when BEING ASKED TO STOP ESPECIALLY FOR DAYS........ let's see what happens in the future but if you 2 do something similar to last time and the mods won't act as usual things will get very very ugly for you 2 here I promise you that...... and it won't be personal at all......

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #818 on: August 10, 2013, 05:05:19 AM »
I just tried to explain myself. I have no clue what MT did that pissed you off. However, don't say stuff like 'thing are going to get ugly'. like how? that's so ignorant. What are you going to do? So, you disagree with our opinions and you you are going to leave? uh, oh, my heart is broken. grow up.

MT and I've disagreed 100 times about so many things, but he knows his tennis stuff and I know mine and we respect one another. He can call me a b!tch any time he feels like it. I don't have a problem with it. When we talk tennis we are both serious. very serious. We are both knowledgeable. When we joke, we joke.

Do you realize that 99% of my and MT's posts on this board are related to tennis only (General discussions forum)? Both of us have been here forever. We usually discuss players, matches, tournaments etc. I don't want to be a devil's advocate but we are pretty serious about tennis stuff.

You come here to chit chat. fine with me. How come I never see you talking about tennis, matches etc? Why are you so sensitive?  I'm sorry. We are all friends here but, just because we disagree about certain stuff, it's not the end of the world for God's sake.

Offline Nekro t4u

• Tennis God
« Reply #819 on: August 10, 2013, 05:12:39 AM »
You're the sensitive one here, you were the one who threw a hissy fit when djoko lost to murray not me, now THAT'S immature.....

most of your and mt's tennis analysis is mediocre and cliché, in addition, most of your tennis talk consists of silly doping allegations

how will things get ugly? you know it's easy to go somewhere and troll like you and mt are doing but let's see how mt will react when for example his own precious ego thread he named after himself ..-) becomes the target of hc troll attacks......

anyway, SMF supports unlimited topics and posts, I will restart the Castle sometime in the future, our haters can stay in the village if they want to, i have no problem with that, we'll leave each other alone and hopefully everybody will be happy.....