Author Topic: ~* Ye Olde Village *~ Volume 1 "A New Beginning"  (Read 42521 times)

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
Re: ~* Ye Olde Village *~ Volume 1 "A New Beginning"
« Reply #820 on: August 10, 2013, 05:56:46 AM »
You're the sensitive one here, you were the one who threw a hissy fit when djoko lost to murray not me, now THAT'S immature.....

most of your and mt's tennis analysis is mediocre and cliché, in addition, most of your tennis talk consists of silly doping allegations

how will things get ugly? you know it's easy to go somewhere and troll like you and mt are doing but let's see how mt will react when for example his own precious ego thread he named after himself ..-) becomes the target of hc troll attacks......

anyway, SMF supports unlimited topics and posts, I will restart the Castle sometime in the future, our haters can stay in the village if they want to, i have no problem with that, we'll leave each other alone and hopefully everybody will be happy.....
OK, get it. you are a Rafa tard. now, I understand your frustrations  :rofl_2:

btw, Rafa is very suspicious. Everyone knows it. Would you like me to give a phone number of his famous 'Spanish Doctor'?

now, I realize why you are so bitter. Rafa tards (pay attention, tards, not fans) are the most insecure tards in the world. I hope Nole will trash him tomorrow.

Mimi, I still love ya  :wub:

Offline Nekro t4u

• Tennis Addict
« Reply #821 on: August 10, 2013, 06:07:41 AM »
OK, get it. you are a Rafa tard. now, I understand your frustrations  :rofl_2:

btw, Rafa is very suspicious. Everyone knows it. Would you like me to give a phone number of his famous 'Spanish Doctor'?

now, I realize why you are so bitter. Rafa tards (pay attention, tards, not fans) are the most insecure tards in the world. I hope Nole will trash him tomorrow.

Mimi, I still love ya  :wub:
you're getting evasive dude..... I couldn't care less about who wins, Nole or Rafa......  BTW nobody got a bigger tardrage here than you when djoko lost first to Rafa at rg and then at wimby to muzz..... so you should be very silent about that  ..-)

Anyway, your head is obviously falling apart and you have no self-awareness (or awareness of the people around you for that matter) if you think Emma will ever go back to you, that's a dead thing man :death:, time to move on :rip:........

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #822 on: August 10, 2013, 06:46:54 AM »
uh, oh, I'm getting evasive (complain to mods  :)~) ... Herc has recruited you here, you love Rafa more than yourself. oh, you don't care who wins tomorrow. gimme a break. I've been a Nole fan forever, before he won anything, nothing to hide really. everybody knows it here.

At least I stand by my man Nole and my woman Emma  (I'd love to have three some btw) :)>>>>

Emma is mine, OK  :)~. She can't resist my big belly and my hairy back, also my bad breath, she thinks it smells like a mix of roses and garlic and she loves it  :rasta:

why are you trying so hard to be cool? I assume you are a young guy/girl. East Indian? I love your culture. Spicy food makes my tummy upset though, still it's good.

« Last Edit: August 10, 2013, 06:47:38 AM by Alex »

Offline Nekro t4u

• Tennis Addict
« Reply #823 on: August 10, 2013, 07:08:26 AM »
uh, oh, I'm getting evasive (complain to mods  :)~) ... Herc has recruited you here, you love Rafa more than yourself. oh, you don't care who wins tomorrow. gimme a break. I've been a Nole fan forever, before he won anything, nothing to hide really. everybody knows it here.
You're still getting tardrages when he loses ..-)......

At least I stand by my man Nole and my woman Emma  (I'd love to have three some btw) :)>>>>

Emma is mine, OK  :)~. She can't resist my big belly and my hairy back, also my bad breath, she thinks it smells like a mix of roses and garlic and she loves it  :rasta:

why are you trying so hard to be cool? I assume you are a young guy/girl. East Indian? I love your culture. Spicy food makes my tummy upset though, still it's good.
Slasher's right you don't know anything about the female mind lol (or the body for that matter) and you're the one trying hard to be funny but failing unfortunately, even worse, nobody will ever think you're funny again after the names you threw at Emma and other people here......

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #824 on: August 10, 2013, 07:20:21 AM »
Well, at least we got that aired out.  :cool:

But forget about bringing out the old laundry as we have Nadal Djokovic doing battle.

CENTRAL Start 13:00
  [3] Alexander Peya (AUT)
Bruno Soares (BRA)
v
  Mariusz Fyrstenberg (POL)
Marcin Matkowski (POL)

Not Before 15:00
  [WC] Vasek Pospisil (CAN)
v
  [11] Milos Raonic (CAN)H2H
  Not Before 18:00
  [6] Robert Lindstedt (SWE)
Daniel Nestor (CAN)
v
  Colin Fleming (GBR)
Andy Murray (GBR)
  Not Before 20:00
  [1] Novak Djokovic (SRB)
v
  [4] Rafael Nadal (ESP)H2H

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #825 on: August 10, 2013, 07:28:28 AM »
OK Nekro, no man knows anything about female mind, I'll give you that. I bet 100% now that you are a woman btw. as for the rest, don't BS. I asked you a very direct question, and you didn't answer. A typical woman.

As for Slash, I wouldn't worry too much about him. Somehow you do, because he is a mod. I couldn't care less. (sorry Slash, nothing against you as per our conversation). Women show respect to men who are in power  :whistle:. You as a woman bring Slash to this conversation every time. Slash has a beautiful little daughter and his wife. He won't marry you  :)~. Slash is not your savior   :rofl_2:.

I challenge you and, I'm sure you're gonna get more defensive. Gosh, why Am I so smart  :)~.

« Last Edit: August 10, 2013, 07:34:02 AM by Alex »

Offline Nekro t4u

• Tennis Addict
« Reply #826 on: August 10, 2013, 07:33:05 AM »
OK, no man knows anything about female mind, I'll give you that. I bet 100% now that you are a woman btw. as for the rest, don't BS. I asked you a very direct question, and you didn't answer. A typical woman.

As for Slash, I wouldn't worry too much about him. Somehow you do, because he is a mod. I couldn't care less. (sorry Slash, nothing against you as per our conversation). Women show respect to men who are in power  :whistle:. You as a woman bring Slash to this conversation every time. Slash has a beautiful little daughter and his wife. He won't marry you  :)~. Slash is not your savior   :rofl_2:.

I challenge you and, I'm sure you're gonna get more defensive. Gosh, why Am I so smart  :)~.
the racist question about being east-indian? I'm not east indian........

I brought up Slasher btw cause he pointed out very well what a silly little kid you are, btw as a mod  he  is doing a bad job here, he still hasn't permabanned you and he has to clean the spammer's thread about live-streams from the chat section too....

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #827 on: August 10, 2013, 07:49:29 AM »
OK, no man knows anything about female mind, I'll give you that. I bet 100% now that you are a woman btw. as for the rest, don't BS. I asked you a very direct question, and you didn't answer. A typical woman.

the racist question about being east-indian? I'm not east indian........

I brought up Slasher btw cause he pointed out very well what a silly little kid you are, btw as a mod  he  is doing a bad job here, he still hasn't permabanned you and he has to clean the spammer's thread about live-streams from the chat section too....
OK, why is it a racist question if I asked you two things. Are you a woman? Are you East Indian? I'm trying to find out, based on my instincts who you are. How is this being a racist? Just because I asked a question you don't feel comfortable with. If I asked you if you were white that would be OK? it goes both ways. I'm trying to ruin your 'racist crap' story.

I'm challenging your 'racist' theory, because if you can't say who you are than you have a problem yourself. Why not say, I'm Russain, African, Indian, Martian, man or a woman? think about it?

I can tell you anything you want to know about myself. what's the problem? You can't even say which player you support. I know it's Rafa, but you have to hide something and pretend you are cool, it doesn't matter what happen tomorrow, of course it does  :rofl_2:. you are being silly.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2013, 07:53:39 AM by Alex »

Offline Nekro t4u

• Tennis Addict
« Reply #828 on: August 10, 2013, 07:57:11 AM »
OK, why is it a racist question if I asked you two things. Are you a woman? Are you East Indian? I'm trying to find out, based on my instincts who you are. How is this being a racist? Just because I asked a question you don't feel comfortable talking about it. If I asked you if you were white that would be OK? it goes both ways. I'm trying to ruin your 'racist crap' story.

I'm challenging your 'racist' theory, because if you can't say who you are than you have a problem yourself. Why not say, I'm Russain, African, Indian, Martian, man or a woman? think about it?

I can tell you about myself. what's the problem? You can't even say which player you support. I know it's Rafa, but you have to hide something and pretend you are cool, it doesn't matter what happen tomorrow, of course it does  :rofl_2:. you are being silly.
You are so delusional you still think you can escape the racist label, you created that story yourself buddy not me by insulting coloured people for days....... everybody here knows that and only you are so delusional and silly that you think you can worm your way out of it.....

I don't answer your silly question about my nationality because it's irrelevant......

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #829 on: August 10, 2013, 08:35:19 AM »
'my racist label' because of what, coz you labeled me and your 'opinion' is the ultimate truth  :rofl_2:?

It's irrelevant where you live and who you are. why? are you ashamed of yourself? why not say 'I'm from place A and I'm this or that and be very proud of it? you don't get it. You even have a problem saying 'I'm a Rafa fan'. wtf is wrong with people nowadays?

I'm Canadian (mixed European, English, German, Ukrainian)... I live in Calgary, AB, Canada. I'm a Nole fan. I love tennis ... see, it's relevant and it's not that hard. I love Canada and everything we have here, including different cultures, different people ... it's not that hard  :)

I'm very intuitive and smart, so bud don't try to sell me your BS.

Offline Nekro t4u

• Tennis Addict
« Reply #830 on: August 10, 2013, 08:45:27 AM »
'my racist label' because of what, coz you labeled me and your 'opinion' is the ultimate truth  :rofl_2:?

It's irrelevant where you live and who you are. why? are you ashamed of yourself? why not say 'I'm from place A and I'm this or that and be very proud of it? you don't get it. You even have a problem saying 'I'm a Rafa fan'. wtf is wrong with people nowadays?

I'm Canadian (mixed European, English, German, Ukrainian)... I live in Calgary, AB, Canada. I'm a Nole fan. I love tennis ... see, it's relevant and it's not that hard. I love Canada and everything we have here, including different cultures, different people ... it's not that hard  :)

I'm very intuitive and smart, so bud don't try to sell me your BS.
you labelled yourself by insulting indian and coloured people for days..... about the other thing, sry but I'm beyond nationalistic pride, anyway, had fun, cu soon.....

Offline masterclass

• Tennis Pro
« Reply #831 on: August 10, 2013, 12:42:03 PM »
"People don't have any mercy. They tear you limb from limb, in the name of love. Then, when you're dead, when they've killed you by what they made you go through, they say you didn't have any character. They weep big, bitter tears - not for you. For themselves, because they've lost their toy." - James Baldwin

Respectfully,
masterclass
Legends of Tennis

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #832 on: August 12, 2013, 04:53:48 AM »
Cincinnati should be good.
Nadal is full of confidence, Djokovic looks to get all the masters.

DelPo should be rested and others will be giving their best to get ready for the USO.  :king:

Offline Slasher1985

• Global Moderator
  • Tennis God
  • Rankings Wizard
« Reply #833 on: August 12, 2013, 05:04:17 AM »
Alex has agreed to not revert to insults ever again. Despite his past disagreements, he has decided to once again post normally. I know he is labeled as a liar, and personally, I don't know if he'll help himself yet I hope he will, but if he breaks this pact, we will have proof of the fact that he is indeed a liar. Trust me, all liars eventually break anything they say, they can't fake anything forever. My purpose here, Nekro, is not to punish, but to moderate, to talk to users and try to repair what is broken. MTF has gone a wrong path a long time ago, and I am not ready to moderate in that way. This forum is not filled with troublemakers. There has never been an outbreak of insults here in the past. Racism and feminist insults are a big deal though, and I will not tolerate them if they happen while I moderate. Alex's previous outbreak didn't happen on my moderation and Scott has punished it how he saw fit. I will not continue to chat about those events now, and I hope we can all continue and see if we can rebuild.

I kindly invite respect to other users, despite having different mentalities and fan bases to support.

I see the Castle is back, so now, this section has "rival" chat threads. The Village and The Castle are the life of this forum, because in any community, nobody will ever agree with everybody. Let us take this thread back on track as well. I wish everyone to have a great deal of fun.

Offline Slasher1985

• Global Moderator
  • Tennis God
  • Rankings Wizard
« Reply #834 on: August 12, 2013, 05:05:19 AM »
Hey Swish, do you see Murray as a favorite here? You think Nadal will not fight with the same tenacity here? How about Federer? Think he can make the impact?

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #835 on: August 12, 2013, 04:42:20 PM »
Hey Swish, do you see Murray as a favorite here? You think Nadal will not fight with the same tenacity here? How about Federer? Think he can make the impact?

First of all, I'm glad things got worked out with Alex. You did the right thing by using some reason and try to resolve things that way.  :cool:

Nadal will be fighting for sure, he knows no other way.

Djokovic didn't seem to have the drive, he's played quite a bit this year and that wears on the body and mind. He's had some rest (a few days anyway) and now I expect him to push hard and get momentum going into the USO.

Fed I have no idea, new racquet, bad back disrupting practice. I guess it's wait and see there.

Murray will be ready I think.

DelPo has had some time off.  ..-)   He didn't seem that concerned about the match with Raonic and it's good as he played Washington which is too much.

Offline Slasher1985

• Global Moderator
  • Tennis God
  • Rankings Wizard
« Reply #836 on: August 12, 2013, 04:47:11 PM »
I can definitely see Nole getting the final this time around. Not that Nadal is not on his half, but because he needs to "collect" this tournament badly to complete the Masters thingy (what ATP called it or whatever).

Federer will fall to Nadal if they meet. Murray may do better here than Canada. DelPo's gonna try to win this with all his might. :)

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #837 on: August 12, 2013, 08:05:04 PM »
Jerzy's down 4-1 to Blake and falling apart.

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #838 on: August 12, 2013, 08:22:09 PM »
Blake takes the first set.

2-2 in the second.

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #839 on: August 12, 2013, 08:31:41 PM »