Author Topic: ~* Ye Olde Village *~ Volume 1 "A New Beginning"  (Read 52376 times)

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
Re: ~* Ye Olde Village *~ Volume 1 "A New Beginning"
« Reply #880 on: August 16, 2013, 08:36:33 PM »
glad that federer survived against haas, but i think his run at cincy is over now..  rafa's on a roll now.
Get ready to see hundreds of shots towards Fed's BH tonight.. :\

I am guessing fed will lose it in 2 sets...3 sets if he's lucky. :Confused:

however, If fed wins this title, someone ( not me :P ) is going to dance naked on the streets !! :rofl_2: :rofl_2:

Yep, as usual Nadal went for the BH but we know he would.

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #881 on: August 16, 2013, 08:39:07 PM »
Congratulations to all Nadal fans.

He had just a little too much for Fed today.  :(

thanks Swish, but Roger had already won enough, there is nothing more for him to prove, now he can just play for pleasure  :king:

by the way, I think Del Potro is going to win the title, so you would be happy  :king:

BBM: The greatest romantic film of all times

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #882 on: August 16, 2013, 08:41:30 PM »
Congratulations to all Nadal fans.

He had just a little too much for Fed today.  :(

thanks Swish, but Roger had already won enough, there is nothing more for him to prove, now he can just play for pleasure  :king:

by the way, I think Del Potro is going to win the title, so you would be happy  :king:

I would be happy, I'm also surprised Djokovic lost.

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #883 on: August 16, 2013, 08:42:51 PM »
nole is just fooling his rivals, he will be like a super man when us open comes :grind dance:

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #884 on: August 16, 2013, 08:45:58 PM »
nole is just fooling his rivals, he will be like a super man when us open comes :grind dance:

I think you're right. You know how these players think.

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #885 on: August 16, 2013, 08:47:42 PM »
yes, I am pretty well at reading others' minds thought i am as dumb as a pig with regards to other areas of life such as learning new things  :innocent:

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #886 on: August 16, 2013, 08:51:01 PM »
yes, I am pretty well at reading others' minds thought i am as dumb as a pig with regards to other areas of life such as learning new things  :innocent:

You are no way dumb, at least no dumber than others.  :)~

It took 99+ percent of mans existence on earth before they invented a bicycle, humans are not a diamond in the universe.

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #887 on: August 16, 2013, 08:57:09 PM »
you are very kind Swish, but i am always honest, i just told the truth.  There is nothing that I can do well except big eating :rofl_2:.  I can't cook/drive/dance/knit ........... I am useless  :(

i was lucky that it was very easy to get a job at my time, now i don't think i can get a job easily, the short hand and audio typing that i learnt at my time is now useless  ..-)

anyway, if Del Potro and rafa gonna meet, i won't mind of Del Potro wins  :gleam:
« Last Edit: August 16, 2013, 09:02:17 PM by mimi »

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #888 on: August 16, 2013, 09:00:44 PM »
you are very kind Swish, but i am always honest, i just told the truth.  There is nothing that I can do well except big eating :rofl_2: .  I can't cook/drive/dance/knit ........... I am useless  :(

i was lucky that it was very easy to get a job at my time, now i don't think i can get a job easily, the short hand and audio typing that i learnt at my time is not useless  ..-)

anyway, if Del Potro and rafa gonna meet, i won't mind of Del Potro wins  :gleam:

Thank so much.

I would love that matchup and it have to be in a final. DelPo never won a masters before you know.

Here's the bracket to look at.  Bracket

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #889 on: August 16, 2013, 09:02:06 PM »
It's too bad you can't cook, but at least you can eat.  :rofl_2:

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #890 on: August 16, 2013, 09:03:47 PM »
you are very kind Swish, but i am always honest, i just told the truth.  There is nothing that I can do well except big eating :rofl_2: .  I can't cook/drive/dance/knit ........... I am useless  :(

i was lucky that it was very easy to get a job at my time, now i don't think i can get a job easily, the short hand and audio typing that i learnt at my time is not useless  ..-)

Thank so much.

I would love that matchup and it have to be in a final. DelPo never won a masters before you know.

Here's the bracket to look at.  Bracket

oh i thought Del Potro had won a few masters?  :confused1:

thanks, just read it, very interesting  :king:

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #891 on: August 16, 2013, 09:05:28 PM »

i think I can cook two things, coz i keep the recipes my teacher gave me when I was in secondary school.  They are sweet and sour pork chop and a kind of bean puddings.  I also know cooking instant noodles and salad though  :lmao:

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #892 on: August 16, 2013, 09:09:40 PM »

i think I can cook two things, coz i keep the recipes my teacher gave me when I was in secondary school.  They are sweet and sour pork chop and a kind of bean puddings.  I also know cooking instant noodles and salad though  :lmao:

Haha. The student has become the master.  :)~

How did you start watching tennis?

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #893 on: August 16, 2013, 09:17:03 PM »
there was little coverage on tennis on tv until 2000, but still every one knew Steffi Graf was the queen, i didn't much like her coz i felt that she was a bit cold, then suddenly one day i read on newspaper that a 17 years old girl from Yugoslovia beat Steffi to be no.1, she immediatley got my admiration, but still i had never got chance/made myself interested to enough to watch tennis matches.  Then the stabbling and I was in deep sympathy with Monica, so when she came back in 1995, i made myself interested into the sports.  :king:

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #894 on: August 16, 2013, 09:25:53 PM »
there was little coverage on tennis on tv until 2000, but still every one knew Steffi Graf was the queen, i didn't much like her coz i felt that she was a bit cold, then suddenly one day i read on newspaper that a 17 years old girl from Yugoslovia beat Steffi to be no.1, she immediatley got my admiration, but still i had never got chance/made myself interested to enough to watch tennis matches.  Then the stabbling and I was in deep sympathy with Monica, so when she came back in 1995, i made myself interested into the sports.  :king:

You're a veteran then.

Steffi I have ranked as the best ever woman player. Yes, she is machine like.

But I loved watching Monica, I have never seen such intensity from a woman player, ever.
She was at times so good. I would watch her when ever I could.

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #895 on: August 16, 2013, 09:31:16 PM »

You're a veteran then.

Steffi I have ranked as the best ever woman player. Yes, she is machine like.

But I loved watching Monica, I have never seen such intensity from a woman player, ever.
She was at times so good. I would watch her when ever I could.

i still didn't watch a lot of matches, there was no internet and youtube at that time and we still got very little coverage on tennis.

may be i am jealoius, i ranked Martina N a bit higher than Steffi, Martina played double as well and she was still winning when she was in her 30['s, also she got a big rival to even out her titles, while Steffi almost got no rival  ;-()

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #896 on: August 16, 2013, 09:33:02 PM »
Swish: i have a question, would these vitamins D3 and magnesium caused you toilet problem?  I mean, do you have to visit toilets more frequently after taking them?  I am asking coz my belly goes wrong these few days, have to visit toilets at least 5-6 times one day?  :confused1:

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #897 on: August 16, 2013, 09:37:07 PM »
Swish: i have a question, would these vitamins D3 and magnesium caused you toilet problem?  I mean, do you have to visit toilets more frequently after taking them?  I am asking coz my belly goes wrong these few days, have to visit toilets at least 5-6 times one day?  :confused1:

The magnesium and Vitamin D should be taken with meals, the largest meal if possible.

Vitamin D won't do that but magnesium can if taken on an empty stomach.

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #898 on: August 16, 2013, 09:41:22 PM »

The magnesium and Vitamin D should be taken with meals, the largest meal if possible.

Vitamin D won't do that but magnesium can if taken on an empty stomach.

no, i didn't take them with an empty stomach, i take them after i ate breakfast coz it is more convenient for me to bring and eat them in office.  Guess I better bring them home and eat after my dinner, thanks for your advice.  Dr Swish Zhivago  :king:

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #899 on: August 16, 2013, 09:43:28 PM »
why you still don't go to bed tonight? Too happy that Del Potro won?  :confused1: