Author Topic: ~* Ye Olde Village *~ Volume 1 "A New Beginning"  (Read 34387 times)

Offline Lugburz

• Tennis God
  • Chelsea till I die!
Re: ~* Ye Olde Village *~ Volume 1 "A New Beginning"
« Reply #240 on: July 17, 2013, 09:06:46 PM »
bah its just his dialect to say 'f**k yourself'

don't worry I made peace with him even if he doesn't want because I'm not here to fight with anyone.
I don't get any points for making friends or enemies. I just hope to enjoy some spare time talking about tennis and chilling with friends.
In the absence of light, darkness prevails!
------------------------------------------------------

TOMMY HAAS
Philipp Kohlschreiber  -  Stanislas Wawrinka - TB - NM - GD - EG - IS - DL - RF - DT - JWT

Offline Lugburz

• Tennis God
  • Chelsea till I die!
« Reply #241 on: July 17, 2013, 09:08:32 PM »
yep all faves won except Gulbis and Sijsling at other tour.

TOMMY HAAS
Philipp Kohlschreiber  -  Stanislas Wawrinka - TB - NM - GD - EG - IS - DL - RF - DT - JWT

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #242 on: July 17, 2013, 09:08:50 PM »
everyone is getting too sensitive. I just wanted to tell you, I love ya all  :) ... Herc would probably return at some point. no other places to go

Offline Lugburz

• Tennis God
  • Chelsea till I die!
« Reply #243 on: July 17, 2013, 09:10:10 PM »
nah I'm really not sensitive, can't be on tennis forums even if I wanted to be.

I just don't stand lies and making things up. ..-)

TOMMY HAAS

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #244 on: July 17, 2013, 09:12:05 PM »
hello Alex  :whistle:

I do have a "sensitive" respiratory system as diagnoised by the "formal" doctor  :rofl_2:

but they could not help me though, I am now visiting "Chinese" doctor instead, i wish to be able to eat cold stuff soon  ..-)

BBM: The greatest romantic film of all times

Offline Lugburz

• Tennis God
  • Chelsea till I die!
« Reply #245 on: July 17, 2013, 09:13:10 PM »
Gl with your new doctor mimzy I hope you get well soon  :// :king:

TOMMY HAAS

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #246 on: July 17, 2013, 09:13:41 PM »
i don't understand too much this Toni "talking" to rafa during the match stuff. Was he just "talked" to him with encouraging words "vamoss" or gave him the tips to win the matches?  If it is the latter, I am very disappointed coz he was doing something against the rules, but was STUPID & shameless to tell this out, damaging rafa's image.  Yes, i know, if rafa takes this, he is not right too, very disappointed.
Mimi, it could be a part of their PR stuff although I don't get it. the way I see it is that Uncle Toni is doing nothing for Rafa and he simply talks too much ...

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #247 on: July 17, 2013, 09:16:06 PM »
There's no major issues now between people.

There will always be little arguments but that's kind of normal and usually blows over quickly.

Anyways, Gulbis lost today.
He tried hard in the early part of the year but seems to lost his way again.  :(

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #248 on: July 17, 2013, 09:17:59 PM »

I do have a "sensitive" respiratory system as diagnoised by the "formal" doctor  :rofl_2:

but they could not help me though, I am now visiting "Chinese" doctor instead, i wish to be able to eat cold stuff soon  ..-)
I hope things will work out for you Mimi. I'm going through hell here trying to find a decent family doctor when my family doc closed his office.

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #249 on: July 17, 2013, 09:19:18 PM »
Gl with your new doctor mimzy I hope you get well soon  :// :king:

thanks, I think I may get better if i travel abroad coz the air in Hong Kong is polluted  ..-)

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #250 on: July 17, 2013, 09:21:04 PM »

I hope things will work out for you Mimi. I'm going through hell here trying to find a decent family doctor when my family doc closed his office.

i am beginning to hate this foolish no brain big mouth uncle toni, i know if rafa is receiving his coachings duirng matches, he is the one to blame too, but this foolish uncle .......... ..-) ..-)

sorry that your family doc closed his office, i hope you can find a good one soon.  Better ask your friends for better opinion.

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #251 on: July 17, 2013, 09:27:29 PM »
Toni should say nothing.
It's cheating and it sounds like he doesn't care if it's cheating or not.

All over forums Nadal is getting bad remarks because of Toni's mouth.

Nadal should take him out back for "a little walk".   ;-()

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #252 on: July 17, 2013, 09:33:06 PM »
Toni should say nothing.

disclosed that he had a girl friend when rafa wanted to keep the relationship in low-profile....... and some other things that i cannot remember at the moment ......

now admit that he is cheating ......... have you seen another person who is more foolish than this uncle?  ..-) a thief admits that he steals, is he foolish or arrogant?  Thinking "yes i love to do this illegal thing, what could you do to me??

Rafa should not receive his coachings, anyway, this won't help him that much, doing this is damaging his image.  I am not with him this time.... ..-)

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #253 on: July 17, 2013, 09:36:49 PM »
Toni should say nothing.

it's so true ... I really think his uncle is doing more damage than help. people are laughing at him ... Mimi sorry, I know you are his fan but look at MTF, most of neutral fans can't stand Rafa any more. I can't help it but joke about some stuff 'Don Toni' said.

I, personally, would like to see Nadal take care of his own business and stop being a child under his uncle 'protection'.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2013, 09:40:59 PM by Alex »

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #254 on: July 17, 2013, 09:45:30 PM »
Toni should say nothing.

disclosed that he had a girl friend when rafa wanted to keep the relationship in low-profile....... and some other things that i cannot remember at the moment ......

now admit that he is cheating ......... have you seen another person who is more foolish than this uncle?  ..-) a thief admits that he steals, is he foolish or arrogant?  Thinking "yes i love to do this illegal thing, what could you do to me??

Rafa should not receive his coachings, anyway, this won't help him that much, doing this is damaging his image.  I am not with him this time.... ..-)

It's not whether it helps or not, it's just not allowed.

Others are not innocent either but Nadal is an all time great, they look at everything he does.

Hard to think that Toni doesn't realize the kind of trouble he caused, why he would do it is not clear.

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #255 on: July 17, 2013, 09:53:01 PM »
I love rafa but i won't defend him blindly.  At first, i really did not understand too much this "illegal coaching" stuff, i thought people who bad mouthed rafa was just lying, to get chance to diss him, but now it seems that they were true.  I am very disapointed at Rafa and especially this foolish uncle who I thought was a good person (saw him applausing rafa's opponents etc, a rare thing to do, did you see how the British even appalused at Nole's double faults and errors??) or may be, no one is perfect, we all have some flaws .......

actually I am curious, is it "normal" for the crowds to clap at a player's double faults??

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #256 on: July 17, 2013, 10:00:36 PM »
I love rafa but i won't defend him blindly.  At first, i really did not understand too much this "illegal coaching" stuff, i thought people who bad mouthed rafa was just lying, to get chance to diss him, but now it seems that they were true.  I am very disapointed at Rafa and especially this foolish uncle who I thought was a good person (saw him applausing rafa's opponents etc, a rare thing to do, did you see how the British even appalused at Nole's double faults and errors??) or may be, no one is perfect, we all have some flaws .......

actually I am curious, is it "normal" for the crowds to clap at a player's double faults??

Not normal, usually you'll hear groans or "oh"s from the crowd but Murray was going for history so the crowd was too excited I guess.

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #257 on: July 17, 2013, 10:06:55 PM »

and Mimi this is why I think you are so smart and I give you all of my respect for saying this.

I know what you are talking about when it comes to Nole too ... If I was him I'd skip W next year  :). world number one who very few people care for .... reminds me of Lendl

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #258 on: July 17, 2013, 10:11:23 PM »
have a more than 1,000 words e mail to reply, see you all later  :innocent:

Offline FedFanForever

• Tennis God
« Reply #259 on: July 17, 2013, 10:45:25 PM »
mimi - take it easy.  :king:
Then we will fight in the shade.