Author Topic: ~* Ye Olde Village *~ Volume 1 "A New Beginning"  (Read 58309 times)

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?

Offline FedFanForever

• Tennis God
Re: ~* Ye Olde Village *~ Volume 1 "A New Beginning"
« Reply #741 on: August 05, 2013, 10:55:55 PM »
Congrats to swish, I'm sure you're feeling very good for DelPo.
Then we will fight in the shade.

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #742 on: August 06, 2013, 12:06:55 AM »
Lucky fur is not my twin brother for the record  :)). love your siggy bud. DP and Nole  :grind dance:

Offline Lucyfur

• Tennis Player
« Reply #743 on: August 06, 2013, 12:47:57 AM »
Lucky Fur?  :)~

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #744 on: August 06, 2013, 01:32:16 AM »
Lucky Fur?  :)~
I was gonna tease you with a really good Furrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr pic but my ImageShack in not responding tonight. Where are you from, if you don't mind me asking?

Offline Lucyfur

• Tennis Player
« Reply #745 on: August 06, 2013, 02:01:49 AM »
I'm from New York, and my name is Rachel. Lucyfur is my cats name. :))

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #746 on: August 06, 2013, 02:42:57 AM »
I'm from New York, and my name is Rachel. Lucyfur is my cats name. :))

oh a girl  :). Cowboy Alex here from Calgary, Canada  :welcome2:. I just have a little betta fish (so beautiful, you can google betta fish), and I call him 'fishy', not too original I guess  :king:.

love animals, but not sure I can take a proper care of them because of my line of work. If it was up to me I'd have like 3 dogs, 3 cats and 2 cows  :)).

here is my fishy. finally got ImageShack to work

« Last Edit: August 06, 2013, 02:53:40 AM by Alex »

Offline Slasher1985

• Tennis God
  • Rankings Wizard
« Reply #747 on: August 06, 2013, 07:56:26 AM »
Welcome Lucyfur.

I hope you will enjoy our community here.

Offline Lucyfur

• Tennis Player
« Reply #748 on: August 06, 2013, 03:05:49 PM »
I've been here over a year and had more post than I have now, looks like I was demoted. :Confused:

Offline Slasher1985

• Tennis God
  • Rankings Wizard
« Reply #749 on: August 06, 2013, 04:13:10 PM »
Damn it, it appears that the Castle deletion here has caused some damage and confusion. No matter, consider yourself renewed and rewelcomed here. :gleam:

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #750 on: August 06, 2013, 07:29:39 PM »
I've been here over a year and had more post than I have now, looks like I was demoted. :Confused:

I lost some too when threads were deleted.

But you haven't been demoted.  :)

I guess Del Potro is playing tomorrow. Best of luck to him.  :king:

Someone stole my signature.  :lol-cry:

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #751 on: August 06, 2013, 07:53:15 PM »
:uh:

:grind dance:

:cool:

How is work? Feeling better?

sorry for the late reply coz i was extremely unhappy yesterday ......

my extremely troublesome friend, after postponing our trip from August to 30 September, and making me to pay $4,000 additional penalty, now she said she will not go since her house needs to complete the insect spray up till September.    I am sure that her sister can help out though. Last time it was her mum's hit on the head, and this time the insect . I think I am done with her and will never travel with her any more. Now I may travel alone which I hate so much!

actually the trip to August is more interesting, we are going to visit Italy, Malta and Cyrus while this September trip only has Italy to go .  Besides that I have to pay $4,000 more, i may have to GO ALONE!  You know I am not sociable and shy, I really don’t know how to get along with other tour mates……….. ..-)

BBM: The greatest romantic film of all times

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #752 on: August 06, 2013, 08:51:37 PM »

my extremely troublesome friend, after postponing our trip from August to 30 September, and making me to pay $4,000 additional penalty, now she said she will not go since her house needs to complete the insect spray up till September.    I am sure that her sister can help out though. Last time it was her mum's hit on the head, and this time the insect . I think I am done with her and will never travel with her any more. Now I may travel alone which I hate so much!

actually the trip to August is more interesting, we are going to visit Italy, Malta and Cyrus while this September trip only has Italy to go .  Besides that I have to pay $4,000 more, i may have to GO ALONE!  You know I am not sociable and shy, I really don’t know how to get along with other tour mates……….. ..-)

I don't believe her.  :thumb-down:
She could have someone else stay around for the insect or wait till she gets back.

She doesn't want to go for some reason, I've been through similar problems and they all have the same kind of weak excuses.

Don't pay a dime or ask her to refund you the money since it wasn't your fault.

Offline Lugburz

• Tennis God
  • Chelsea till I die!
« Reply #753 on: August 06, 2013, 08:53:36 PM »

Heh it seems that 99% of your posts were in Castle  ..-)

But dw, we remember you  ;-()
In the absence of light, darkness prevails!
------------------------------------------------------

TOMMY HAAS
Philipp Kohlschreiber  -  Stanislas Wawrinka - TB - NM - GD - EG - IS - DL - RF - DT - JWT

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #754 on: August 06, 2013, 09:30:13 PM »

I don't believe her.  :thumb-down:
She could have someone else stay around for the insect or wait till she gets back.

She doesn't want to go for some reason, I've been through similar problems and they all have the same kind of weak excuses.

Don't pay a dime or ask her to refund you the money since it wasn't your fault.

I have known her for more than 20 years, though she is even more troublesome than a grandma, i do believe that she is not lying for the insect spray (though exagerrating the situation a bit). She is the person who cannot handle a little bit of pressure/problem when they come, guess she finds it hard to handle both the insect spray (she said she needs to pack a lot of personal stuff, and that the spray cannot be stopped for one time otherwise the effect will completely be lost) and the travel, so she gives up the travel.

she never mentioned to give me back the slighest amount of monies  ..-)  Actually most of my friends think she should fully repay my lost, but given our long friendship, i only told her that if at last she failed to find 2 persons to take up our position and that i don't want to go alone, she should pay me back 1/3 of my penalty.  I don't need her to pay me for other options  ..-)
« Last Edit: August 06, 2013, 09:51:44 PM by mimi »

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #755 on: August 06, 2013, 09:42:12 PM »

oh poor Rachel, you only got 5 posts now?  ://

I also lost more than 2000 posts  ..-)

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #756 on: August 07, 2013, 05:11:26 AM »
not sure why this 'post count' is so important. However, everyone knows that Herc (CD) deleted them for no reason (while he was a mod). let's not fool ourselves  :whistle:. it's too bad because I don't come here too often and there are many members who post only here.

Herc simply tried to make this 'castle thing' his legacy or something. I find it silly. when he got challenged he destroyed 'his castle', hilarious (deleted everything). God complex  :\.

Some people are funny that way. You agree and love them, they agree and love you back. You disagree and challenge them they go ballistic. ego.

Offline monstertruck

• Tennis God
« Reply #757 on: August 07, 2013, 05:20:39 AM »
not sure why this 'post count' is so important. However, everyone knows that Herc (CD) deleted them for no reason (while he was a mod). let's not fool ourselves  :whistle:. it's too bad because I don't come here too often and there are many members who post only here.

Herc simply tried to make this 'castle thing' his legacy or something. I find it silly. when he got challenged he destroyed 'his castle', hilarious (deleted everything). God complex  :\.

Some people are funny that way. You agree and love them, they agree and love you back. You disagree and challenge them they go ballistic. ego.
That sums it up rather nicely.
CONK da ball!!!

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #758 on: August 07, 2013, 06:25:01 AM »
MT, I don't want to criticize or judge anybody but I had it enough with him. So I teased him, provoked him (as a friend) ... he couldn't take it.

The best things in life I've learned are from dear people who've disagreed with me, who made me think that there was another way, who challenged me, made me think and I'm grateful to them. We all think, work, struggle,  sh!t, pee, fart ... we win, we lose, we go up and down, we are human.

This whole 'castle thing' which is a great idea, where people can come and talk about everything and nothing became like a some sort of a religion to Herc.. So, he decides to delete everything. It's like, I created my world and I don't like you any more , so I'm gonna kill you all  ..-).

I'll come back to say something about Emma.

Offline monstertruck

• Tennis God
« Reply #759 on: August 07, 2013, 06:30:55 AM »
You are such a turd sometimes. :rofl_2:
CONK da ball!!!