Author Topic: ~* Ye Olde Village *~ Volume 1 "A New Beginning"  (Read 52083 times)

Online mimi

• Tennis God
Re: ~* Ye Olde Village *~ Volume 1 "A New Beginning"
« Reply #1160 on: September 09, 2013, 05:02:07 AM »
13 is an unlucky number but i wish rafa to get it :Harp:

oh, life-extension vitamins?  You already lived 993 years but still not enough?  You want 20,000 years, lol?  :))

off duty now, bye :grind dance:

BBM: The greatest romantic film of all times

Offline monstertruck

• Tennis God
« Reply #1161 on: September 09, 2013, 05:45:34 AM »
hello Monster  :whistle:

they are very filling, your belly would burst if you try to eat more than 2 at one time  :rofl_2:

I see, you are a real tennis fans  :king:

yes, no more good Amercian male tennis players after Roddick retired  :)>>>>
Apparently you haven't seen my belly. ;-()

At the lobster boil last night I ate 2 lobstahs, 2 large scallops, 2 ears of corn, gouda/havarti & crackers, and of course a few wobbly pops. :)

Will be returning to my 'during the week' diet of raw foods such as veggies, fruits, nuts, and a bit of meat.

Enjoy the final tonight all!
CONK da ball!!!

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #1162 on: September 09, 2013, 07:38:06 PM »
Hey mimi, Nadal won!!!!!  :king:

You can stop worrying now.  :rofl_2:

Online mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #1163 on: September 09, 2013, 07:40:47 PM »
i can't believe it, I can't belive it, it was 6:2 3:6 5:4 when I woke up and then i left for work, oh god, thank you Swish, I can't beleive it, now i have a bit of work to do.

thank you Swish :crying:

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #1164 on: September 09, 2013, 07:47:54 PM »
i can't believe it, I can't belive it, it was 6:2 3:6 5:4 when I woke up and then i left for work, oh god, thank you Swish, I can't beleive it, now i have a bit of work to do.

You can work happily.  :)~

Online mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #1165 on: September 09, 2013, 07:58:09 PM »

they are very filling, your belly would burst if you try to eat more than 2 at one time  :rofl_2:

At the lobster boil last night I ate 2 lobstahs, 2 large scallops, 2 ears of corn, gouda/havarti & crackers, and of course a few wobbly pops. :)

Will be returning to my 'during the week' diet of raw foods such as veggies, fruits, nuts, and a bit of meat.

wow, your eating habit seems to be very extreme, soemtimes you eat so much, then some day you can return to yoru diet with veggies, fruits, yes a little bit of meat is better, i don't think i can survivie with ony veggies and fruits, they are not filling at all no matter how many ou eat.

thank you, I am over the moon now :grind dance:

Online mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #1166 on: September 09, 2013, 07:58:58 PM »

You can work happily.  :)~

thanks a lot Swish, I wish Roger to play well in indoor which is his favourite and may be win the WTF to make you happy, now I have to get back to work  :king:

Offline monstertruck

• Tennis God
« Reply #1167 on: September 10, 2013, 04:26:25 AM »

wow, your eating habit seems to be very extreme, soemtimes you eat so much, then some day you can return to yoru diet with veggies, fruits, yes a little bit of meat is better, i don't think i can survivie with ony veggies and fruits, they are not filling at all no matter how many ou eat.

thank you, I am over the moon now :grind dance:
That seems to describe more than just my eating habits!
Hence the nickname given to me which I use as my username here.

Basically, I like all foods and am trying to nourish myself with healthy foods during the week and allowing my inner demons to run amok on the weekends.

Did you get a chance to any of the final despite the time difference?
I saw the last 3 sets and it never appeared as though Nadal was going to lose.  Even when Nole caught fire in the 2nd and 3rd sets.  His will is indomitable on court and DJoker is well aware of that.
CONK da ball!!!

Online mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #1168 on: September 10, 2013, 04:35:19 AM »
hello Monster  :)

me too, try to control myself more during weekdays and eat more on weekends  :lmao:

i have to say, unhealty food is a lot more tasty than healthy food.  We are not rabbits, and can't only eat those raw vegetables, they are horrile!  :Confused:

no, they were being shown at 5 am my local time, when i was sound asleep  :ZZZZZ) :ZZZZZ).  Most horrible is that, this paid channel of "Euro Sports" only shows the re-run at 2 pm, my working time.  Lets hope they are going to show some re-run later, coz may be there are too many sports going on at this time.  I wanted to watch Serena's match too coz i was told that it was very intense  :king:

Nole's will was once stronger than Rafa, that was at 2011  :king:

Offline monstertruck

• Tennis God
« Reply #1169 on: September 10, 2013, 05:05:46 AM »
I saw part of the women's final and though the tennis was sub-par for my taste, the drama was high.  Both my wife and daughter skipped out on our seafood boil several times to 'peak in' on the match.  Both of them are casual tennis fans and this is the first time I've ever seen them soooo interested in one particular match.  Perhaps it was the star power of Serena because I don't think they even know Vika's last name. :rofl_2:
CONK da ball!!!

Offline Litotes

• Tennis God
« Reply #1170 on: September 10, 2013, 02:00:02 PM »
hello Markus  :)

I am sorry for your allegies, are you eating medicines to control it?  I have a german internet friend who is suffering from allergies during Spring time as there are so many flowers/plants growing.

my tennis mate is going to your country in November.  How cold will it be?  Any snow? :king:

well, i am still not sure if my trip will be on, it has been changed so many times due to my "friend"  ..-).  If i manage to go, i gonna tell you and may be post some photos later.

have a nice new week ahead  :)

Thanks Miranda :) Don't be sorry. Always had them, so I'm used to the limitations they bring.

Coming to Norway in November? It will depend upon where. If it's Oslo, the capital, most likely there'll be around zero degrees but no snow. It if's further Nortth it will be colder and could be lots of snow.

I hope you manage to go on your trip  :king: And have a nice week you too  :)

Offline Litotes

• Tennis God
« Reply #1171 on: September 10, 2013, 02:01:26 PM »

Congrats on Rafa's win  :)) Very impressive by him!

Online mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #1172 on: September 10, 2013, 08:09:36 PM »
I saw part of the women's final and though the tennis was sub-par for my taste, the drama was high.  Both my wife and daughter skipped out on our seafood boil several times to 'peak in' on the match.  Both of them are casual tennis fans and this is the first time I've ever seen them soooo interested in one particular match.  Perhaps it was the star power of Serena because I don't think they even know Vika's last name. :rofl_2:

yeah, Victoria's last name is very dififcult to spell for me too  :rofl_2:

may be your wife and daugther got attracted by their noisy grunts?  :rofl_2:

so, i guess you must have more than 1 tv, otherwise you would get no chance to watch your tennis since they don't like it?  :lmao:

don't much know tennis skills, but Serena has the biggest advantage coz besides that her serves are almost unreachable when they are on, her return of serves is very well too.  I saw how she demolished Maria's powerful serve with ease.  Even though her movement is no good, she still could win many free points.

so, tennis expert, which women players have the best skills for you?   :confused1:

Online mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #1173 on: September 10, 2013, 08:14:19 PM »
hello Markus  :)

I am glad that you have the allegies under control.  My German friend, although had taken a medical treatment course, it still did not work for him.  Poor him, he said he has to sneeze more than 100 times a day  :(

I think he is going to Oslo coz I guess his itinerary is similar to the one I took before, arranged tours are always like that.  Wow, zero degree already.  Thanks a lot, I got to warn him to bring more warm clothes.  You know zero degree is very cold for us HK people.

thanks for your kind words on Rafa, however Roger is still the GOAT  :king:

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #1174 on: September 11, 2013, 04:03:02 AM »
Howdy all.  :cool:

Offline monstertruck

• Tennis God
« Reply #1175 on: September 11, 2013, 05:40:02 AM »

yeah, Victoria's last name is very dififcult to spell for me too  :rofl_2:

may be your wife and daugther got attracted by their noisy grunts?  :rofl_2:

so, i guess you must have more than 1 tv, otherwise you would get no chance to watch your tennis since they don't like it?   :lmao:

don't much know tennis skills, but Serena has the biggest advantage coz besides that her serves are almost unreachable when they are on, her return of serves is very well too.  I saw how she demolished Maria's powerful serve with ease.  Even though her movement is no good, she still could win many free points.

so, tennis expert, which women players have the best skills for you?   :confused1:
They like tennis just fine, though not as much as I. :)
They share my disdain for the gamesmanship grunters and shriekers.

As for female players with skills I respect, Martina Navratilova springs to mind. :)
I like Da Sista's athleticism, serves, and confidence.
CONK da ball!!!

Online mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #1176 on: September 11, 2013, 07:58:30 PM »
Howdy all.  :cool:

howdy Swish, have been missing you :ice cream:

the weather is getting more cool, the best but short season: Autumn is coming :grind dance:

Online mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #1177 on: September 11, 2013, 08:00:46 PM »
hello Monster  :)

Maria shrieks more when she was losing  :rofl_2:  My mum loves her coz she is pretty  :confused1: :innocent:

Oh Martina, those serve and volleys skills she got is dying now  ..-)

I like Venus more than Serena in terms of personlity, however she better has to retire now  :(

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #1178 on: September 11, 2013, 08:14:16 PM »
I can't believe the posts after Nadal won.

He's the GOAT. He's a bum.  So much fighting and stupid posts.

I'm very impressed in how he's played, I just hope uncle Toni doesn't say something off the wall again.

Work has been so busy, some things didn't work out and got way behind. Still trying to catch up but the days go so fast when non-stop working like this.

It's been pretty hot here and very humid but the weather is predicted to cool off quite a bit in a day or so.

Online mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #1179 on: September 11, 2013, 08:20:23 PM »
i would not say rafa is GOAT, he still needs to win 4-5 more slams, at least one WTF and longer weeks as no.1.  Roger is still the GOAT  :king:

Uncle Toni is :insane: .  He has ruined Rafa's images so many times .........

sorry for the work, i hope it gonna goes more smoothly soon.  :king: 

I don't know that it is still so hot in September for Chicago?  :innocent: